It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL ufo video,right now,varna,bulgaria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If I saw something fantastic in the sky and had a video or still camera I'd film and hope for the best. This isn't great video, but if your friend is satisfied he saw a UFO and got it on video, good for him.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
sorry didnt mean to offend you,but still even if we can order,nobody here like this tradition of lanterns,and even if there some funny chinese fella,this looks kinda bigger,it can be anything but i dont bet on lantern

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Goodness gracious not another light in the sky shot at night. That looks like an airplane that was on approach and got below the hill. That is why the light went out so suddenly.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

No offense taken at all.

I am not claiming to know for sure that the light IS a chinese lantern, but you should be aware that they do actually come in different sizes, from small ones to really large ones. This one is called a "Super Mega Cube Lantern":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7f7c0e6fa8a.jpg[/atsimg]

It can be bought through this site:
www.skylanterns.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I don't think that the video footage is questionable as such, it's more to focus on the object. It moves only slightly to the right, then the light goes out with a slight flicker. The flicker could be due to fast moving cloud, or just a flare timing out, although in either case the object should be moving much faster if wind is present as it seems to be and also the object does also seem to fall a little as well. It is not a Chinese lantern, of which the predominant colour is orange to yellow in the centre and also for the same reason, wind.
For the OP, you should upload the video in its entirety, and not just a snapshot,but thanks for your post anyway.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey OP, if its still around try to get a reference. Seriously that thing looks huge.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
sorry didnt mean to offend you,but still even if we can order,nobody here like this tradition of lanterns,and even if there some funny chinese fella,this looks kinda bigger,it can be anything but i dont bet on lantern

dont worry about them mate. according to them everything is a lantern. its the new debunk excuse. doesnt work for everything. especially when that something is ordeded, blinking, and then just disappears.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
dont worry about them mate. according to them everything is a lantern. its the new debunk excuse. doesnt work for everything. especially when that something is ordeded, blinking, and then just disappears.

I assume that comment is directed at me, since I was the one who made some posts about the possibility that the light could be a dhinese lantern. I understand your frustration, believe me, but as long as this may be an explanation for the light, I think it is important to talk about it.

And in this particular case, there were a couple of factors that made me think it could be a lantern. It was filmed a Saturday night, many celebrations are held on this day, and lauching a chinese lantern is a way of sending good wishes to the sky.

The light was also flickering a bit before it disappeared, like a flame before it went out. So I still think this MAY be a chinese lantern. I am not just saying it simply because I want to debunk every UFO sighing. This may surprise you, but I have actually presented a couple of old UFO cases myself here at ATS, so I am one of those people you may call a skeptical believer.

And wouldn't you prefer to find the real truth behind sightings like the one in the OP, instead of running around thinking that chinese lanterns are alien visitors from other planets?

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great another UFO

Yes, these things are beyond our understanding people. I know its a little scary to the point of where you want to deny it, but dont be wimps people.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

You know what.....

Have a very careful look at the orange(ish), flickering light almost directly below the main light that's being discussed.

Could that be another lantern that is getting ready to be flown? The more I look at this other lower light, the more I think......maybe......

.......& no, I'm not saying I definitely think the main light is a lantern. I'm merely trying to discuss possibilities.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i even forgot what the word reference means (bulgarian) but yea judjing from the altitude i dont think its an optical illusion the thing is frikkin huge,and im pretty certain no way that we celebrate with chinese lanterns but still u never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join