It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL ufo video,right now,varna,bulgaria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
my friend from varna just now sended it this video,its a light and it dissapeared,the video is complitly legit,most of you know me,and i will never make a hoax,and this is my best friend so theres no way...
its in varna,bulgaria
its 00:13 right now here (im in plovdiv)

www.vbox7.com/play:85e9888a

www.youtube.com...
(youtube link)

enjoy,i guess disclosure is close
i repeat again,its completly live legit footage

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Id like to watch it, but when I went to the site, its all in russian, I think, and the video wouldnt load.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
you sure?hand on ill upload on youtube
again i dont know if its REAL aliens or a LOCKHEED plane,or aurora plane or whatever it is,all i know is its real footage

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In the background it sounds like a jet engine warming up. Are they near an airport?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
took a while for the vid to load but i got to see it.
It's interesting, but also, it's a light against a dark background.

reminds me of other videos i've watched in the pass which were also posted here and makes me think of a few questions, for example..

Is there any type of elevation, mountain, outpost, tower, etc, back there and could it be a light from a car or strong flash light pointing towards the camera?

was the object stationary at the time or was it moving?

is there a daytime shot of the area to compare?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well that could by ANYTHING.....Is that all the video you have? What is the rest of the story?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes, hard to discern exactly what it is! But its interesting how it just fades out quickly
Too bad its not closer or brighter background.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
they live almost at the end of the city,there is no airport or whatever nearby,its just a silent night,i guess its just some kinda background noise.
the guy is my best friend for god sake,and the other guy too,he sayd he saw it with his own eyes,he wouldnt lie to me.shame that it so dark still.
even if some believe its real,its only a dot...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
what are they saying?
I believe this video is real, but it is impossible to say anything about it. Yet, it seems almost the same I myself witnessed a couple of time. Bright light, dissapears suddenly. Maybe a supernova?

No idea...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Well that is the problem with the majority of these videos (the ones that aren't hoaxes), they could be anything, and there is simply not enough evidence to make any conclusions that would lead to any type of proof of anything. They almost always end up being a waste of time. I am not attacking the OP for posting this, just offering insight to what usually happens in these cases.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

No, a supernovas light would be visible for at least a few hours in peak brightness--and even then would not disappear entirely for some months (that is the weaker ones), and it would not look like that---that light is obviously low in the sky.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i think supernovas are kinda faster,but i dont know nothin.
yes your right that videos like this end up like that but atleast its real footage.
the friends are saying
"what the hell" yes we bulgarians love to speak on english slang,we think were cool
"its getting closer"
"its gone!"
"cooool"

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

So is there more video or more story to this sighting?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
nope sorry,its just this,the friend saw it before like 10 minutes and send it,i uploaded it with his permision immidietly.
the object looks big..and i start to think this greer guy may be little wright

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And from this questionable footage you get to the conclusion disclosure is near?

Lovely.

A bright dot against a dark background.. and a disclosure is nigh... I'll make sure I tell all my friends.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think this may be a chinese lantern, the light seems to flicker a little before it goes out. Such lanterns can fly and burn for up to 20 minutes in the sky. This is also a Saturday night, perhaps someone is having a celebration, like a wedding party, and the lantern was launched as a part of the celebration?

If you haven't seen chinese lanterns before, here is a video.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

That was his opinion, your response was uncalled for in mine. I am sure you are frustrated with all the bs lately-I am too, but we should not take it out on each other.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

And in my opinion I called it exactly how I saw it.

If I see someone making wild claims with little to no substance to back it up, I tend to call them on it.

If you find that objectionable, oh well.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
noo man,he misunderstood,i didnt say with this EXACT footage disclosure is near,its because lately weve seen alot of ufo "dot" activity all over the world.like otawa and scotland was it?
and for lanterns..sorry man but here in bulgaria,we have chinese food,but chinese lanterns,NO WAY u cant see a lantern,and i..you can have my head it this is a chinese lantern.there are like no such things here I:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
sorry man but here in bulgaria,we have chinese food,but chinese lanterns,NO WAY u cant see a lantern,and i..you can have my head it this is a chinese lantern.there are like no such things here I:

I am a woman.

These kind of lanterns are becoming very popular around the world, and there are a LOT of websites where you can order chinese lanterns. So it isn't excactly impossible for people in Bulgaria to order one or more if they want to.

This is just one of the many sites where you can order these lanterns:
www.theglowcompany.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join