It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

significance of numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by uk today

I'm not chatting to you anymore.......... don't want anything bad to happen to me........... : )

Don't worry, you'll be ok

You're not a close family member---safe there.
The friends in my life that have died were my best friends and had been for a while-----safe there.

and on a really positive note---I have friends alive that are still breathing to this day

There is hope.
x

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You know what i'm watching now?

The 7 Signs Of The Apocalypse...... scary signs!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
More than individual numbers I tend to encounter certain number patterns, usually on digital clocks. I used to see 11:11 constantly, but now it's more often palindromes. For example, 3:23, 5:45, or 7:57.

I don't know if there could be any significance in this or any other recurrence of numbers in someone's life or not. We have a funny way of only noticing when they do show up. But, I do think it's possible there's a deeper meaning to it.

I've done some research on the subject because I find it interesting. According to my findings, the number 8 signifies new beginnings. The number 13 I am unclear on, but might mean some sort of division/strife. The number 9 means completion/completeness.

Probably doesn't help you, but just thought I'd share.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarvestMoon
More than individual numbers I tend to encounter certain number patterns, usually on digital clocks. I used to see 11:11 constantly, but now it's more often palindromes. For example, 3:23, 5:45, or 7:57.

I don't know if there could be any significance in this or any other recurrence of numbers in someone's life or not. We have a funny way of only noticing when they do show up. But, I do think it's possible there's a deeper meaning to it.

I've done some research on the subject because I find it interesting. According to my findings, the number 8 signifies new beginnings. The number 13 I am unclear on, but might mean some sort of division/strife. The number 9 means completion/completeness.

I don't know but i sometimes think i can control certain weather patterns... i also think that when it rains it's applause from the heavens for something you have thought or done recently
weird i know but it often rains when i think of something positive or correct....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I love numbers and I am quite fascinated by them. I have had 11 and 3 in my life constantly. I only use pump 3 at the gas station or 1 if there are only 2...Believe me I have reasons for it and in my mind they ring true. Numbers imo arent coincident they are there guiding you in a way...or thats how I see it. I use numerology for many things in my life.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarvestMoon

Cheers for that HarvestMoon

I am undertaking a fresh start and new beginnings at the moment in my life, so my number 8 is working at the mo !!

I think there is definately something in numerology---it's all really really fascinating

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love numbers and I am quite fascinated by them. I have had 11 and 3 in my life constantly. I only use pump 3 at the gas station or 1 if there are only 2...Believe me I have reasons for it and in my mind they ring true. Numbers imo arent coincident they are there guiding you in a way...or thats how I see it. I use numerology for many things in my life.

No, there's no way it's coincidence----I believe as well that the numbers possibly guide us.
But why they do is a real mystery ??

i really want to explore more on this subject---there's gotta be a reason for it all ??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join