It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Geneticists in America Corrupting the Human Genome with Chimerical Reptilian DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

re-animator, that is LoveCraft isnt it ?
Cool movies, I loved 'Bride of Re-Animator', she sticks her hand in her chest, rips out her heart and say ' Is this what you want'..

Ohhh, the 80/20 rules is 80 % of all science Fiction is true, 20 are fiction !

[edit on 8/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

yes, it is LoveCraft
never saw the Bride one..might have to look that up..hehe...reminds me of Wolfen, where the guy pushes his finger through his forhead and rips a piece of brain out, and says.."let me give you a piece of my mind".. hmmm so is this a real rule, the 80/20?
Wow, didnt mean to talk about movies on your thread!!! lol..maybe you should start a movie thread

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by ChemBreather

re-animator, that is LoveCraft isnt it ?
Cool movies, I loved 'Bride of Re-Animator', she sticks her hand in her chest, rips out her heart and say ' Is this what you want'..

Ohhh, the 80/20 rules is 80 % of all science Fiction is true, 20 are fiction !

yes, it is LoveCraft
never saw the Bride one..might have to look that up..hehe...reminds me of Wolfen, where the guy pushes his finger through his forhead and rips a piece of brain out, and says.."let me give you a piece of my mind".. hmmm so is this a real rule, the 80/20?
Wow, didnt mean to talk about movies on your thread!!! lol..maybe you should start a movie thread

Ehh, yea, If I could get into movies, id be making one called '' Origin Of Man'' with lots of wierd stuff in it , ufo , anunnaki , the Actual creation of human race etc.
it would be a triology or some thing !!

Since the Claim is that the Nibirians used DNA manipulation in their Work , I see the danger in this DNA claims, IF ,and IF that is true , and some NWO have that secret, no one knows what it could lead to.

like the Ancient egyptians, they had vast knowledge of alchemy, and I point to the RosiCrutian Order, which infact, is an cult started several thousands year back, yes, egyptian times, so, there are links from way back then all the way up til us now in 2009 ... Scary ???

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

that's exactly what this reminded me of, some crazy Dulce stuff going on!

to the OP: good read, def makes ya wonder of the possibilities of what can be going on out there in the world.

SnF

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATSers,

This actually makes sense. During my sighting the entity was wearing man made clothing and walking the street like it owned it. I figured it wasn't from another planet but right here on Earth. I guessed it came up from somewhere deep below. Also it had to have had complicities to be able to walk around at night, with passerby witnesses and police patrols. The implications make me very distraught, and the Nazi geneticists may well have done this, as I also believe they have participated in extensive human cloning.

I direct you to my account in another thread, however asking you to be so kind as to respond here, and not there, because it is a "sideline post" which is almost off topic. Here we are right on topic and it is the place where you voice will go farthest to express your opinion.

Urban Reptilian Sighting

I don't claim to convince anyone of anything. Far from it. I encourage you to believe nothing until by cross referencing and connecting theories with your own experience you find out what is really going on.

Thanks in advance,

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just had a few observations I believe fit under this post. I am of german hertiage. I believe my family is 99% German and 1% Irish. My mothers family had two sets of twins in it. My mom was a twin. I am a twin. After reading all the information about the Nazis expirmenting with twins; I feel that German families are still affected by this Nazi expirmentation. One question I had? Do you think there is any way that this expirmentation with twins could lead to children being born pre programmed or made to be future killers, soilders, assasins, i.e. manchurian canidate types? Another question was concerning all these school shootings? Has anyone looked into the hertage of these shooters families? Do they have any connections to German expirments, twins, etc? Just curious for more information.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Good thread,very interesting.I saw The Unborn,it was indeed one of the horrorflix i enjoyed most,of recent years.Excellent storyline and deeply creepy too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join