It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans: why you must face your fears and unite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This post is mainly directed at the Americans in here. I am intentionally leaving out the overseas movement (which is very real at this time).

During the time where Town Hall meeting YT's are popping up from all over the country, it becomes more and more evident that there is a concensus brewing of "People not taking it anymore". To me it is obvious that there are forces at work in the mainstream media gradually coming out with F.E.M.A. camp information, showing police brutality and defending it as "normal", and attacking the presidency (e.g. Lou Dobbs). Alongside this there is the Internet & the numerous forums where people "Are not taking it anymore" in keyboard warrior fashion, and some are even going real world (Joker Poster). Recently HR 3200 causing outrage all over.

All this does ofcourse is to cause unrest, fear & doubt, but not so much as to reach a breaking point. My point is: the true rulers and masterminds of our era, the wizards behind the curtain have plans.

Very slowly, step-by-step, the frogs (you) are getting cooked in the water that's gradually heated up. Their plans include but are not limited to:

* Enhanced population control
* Breeding an elite race where inferior cultures will be "culled"
* A single world order which rules by force using a single world army

Now, put yourself in the sandels of the Wizard. Go on, you know you want to+

What would you do if you wanted to achieve the first goal, which is a pre-requisite for the third goal? You would instill the fear of government enforcement in your subjects, and install it good. You would seed doubt. You would make sure word got out about FEMA camps. You would make sure you had some loose cannons like Alex Jones screaming all over the Internet that we are all slaves. You would make sure people got restless both online and offline. Fearful people are lonely people posting on forums. In short: YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO UNITE & TURN AGAINST YOU, EVER.

Because you know they outnumber you millions to one.

So, what is the truth then? They do NOT want you to riot. There it is. Just hit the streets...build communities...UNITE.. and plan smart. Then start a massive riot, and the country is yours again within a year.

So what is stopping you? Family? The fear of the government enforcers? Being tazed? Being killed? People do not die that easily. That's One. Secondly: the more violence is used to subdue the non-conformists and rioters, the more people will face their fears and step in to grow the movements, finally converging into one single united fist.

A fist without a glove.

T4H

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Excellent post...we all need to cast aside our different views,skin colors,wallet size....and burn their playhouse down...ie:the federal reserve...for imho...is the main problem with this country....then we can get back to following that great document known as the constitution....and weed out all the greed driven corrupt people who take money to decide our countrys(whats left of it)fate.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousdrum

Excellent post...we all need to cast aside our different views,skin colors,wallet size....and burn their playhouse down...ie:the federal reserve...for imho...is the main problem with this country....then we can get back to following that great document known as the constitution....and weed out all the greed driven corrupt people who take money to decide our countrys(whats left of it)fate.

Isn't it almost funny how obvious it is that the wizards have separated us so well for decennia? Religion, Race, Colour of skin & Creed.

All separation tools. All you need is focus and resist the conditioning that was given to you since birth. I know this is difficult.

All it takes is a few good men & woman.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The silence is deafening.

Forget I even mentioned it, keyboard warriors.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think the PTB are well aware of the "we're not going to take it anymore" attitude of most Americans and they are working on ways to turn that attitude to their advantage. All they need to do is keep those who are angry turned against each other by dividing them with petty party politics among other things. Then, when the tipping point is reached and revolutions/riots begin springing up each group will be angry at another. Conservative riots will be directed at liberals and liberal riots at conservatives rather than us realizing the illusion of right-left politics and standing up against the plutocracy...

TPTB can easily snuff out these scattered revolutions... like you said, the only option for victory is to unite, to wake everyone up to who the true enemy is, the Global Elite, the puppet masters, the man behind the curtain. Once we direct our energy against them, in a WORLDWIDE effort, it will be 6 Billion of us versus the, what, couple thousand of them (there are only about 1100 Billionaires in the world, and only a fraction of them are in the loop)...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I think the PTB are well aware of the "we're not going to take it anymore" attitude of most Americans and they are working on ways to turn that attitude to their advantage. All they need to do is keep those who are angry turned against each other by dividing them with petty party politics among other things. Then, when the tipping point is reached and revolutions/riots begin springing up each group will be angry at another. Conservative riots will be directed at liberals and liberal riots at conservatives rather than us realizing the illusion of right-left politics and standing up against the plutocracy...

TPTB can easily snuff out these scattered revolutions... like you said, the only option for victory is to unite, to wake everyone up to who the true enemy is, the Global Elite, the puppet masters, the man behind the curtain. Once we direct our energy against them, in a WORLDWIDE effort, it will be 6 Billion of us versus the, what, couple thousand of them (there are only about 1100 Billionaires in the world, and only a fraction of them are in the loop)...

Good insight, but remember that you do not need the planet behind you.

It starts with your commitment as an individual willing to go out there and really create that movement that will make a difference.

Real world.

Offline.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The points you have made prove to me that we as the human race are on the cusp of a great awakening. All religions have a built in control mechanism. For centuries it was the law giver to the masses. Kings and Emperors loved formal religion. Because religion taught that a King was second only to God. The rulers didn't have to worry about their subjects getting out of line. So they could focus on more important things like taking over other countries.
Don't take me the wrong way here. I respect the belief in a supreme being.I reject the idea that any one religion is the only one.

Humans are just beginning to feel their true power. You ARE the master of your own destiny. They cannot take from you what you are not willing to give them.

I have been on this board for a while. I have watched many many arguements over nonsensical things. Of late I have noticed that people are coming together on some points and subjects. It is truly heartening.
We as a people are cutting through the curtains of lies that have blinded us all for so long. TPTB have to be in a shear panic. For every one that stands up to them a hundred will take notice,and begin their quest for truth.

Great post by the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wait a minute now Truth. You have stated so well your case for action.

And you are absolutely correct.

Now what?

This cannot be a subject that can be discussed much on the world wide Internet. This is spoken of in darkly lit bars, out in the barn or at a barbeque with friends and other safe places.

The tides are turning.

I believe there will be Civil War number 2. And the American people will be the victors.

You are doing a good thing in trying to wake people up. But that's about as far as we can go on a site like ATS or any site for that matter.

We must all take the message to the streets and wait until it's time to act.

We can start on a local level at school board and county government meetings. Getting involved at every level all the way to Washington.

It is a fool that goes into battle with an enemy he does not know as well as he knows himself. I am not excluding women in that comment.

Viva La Revolution.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My problem is that at the bar or a barbeque the only thing people want to talk about is sports,celebs,and what car they want next.If i try to bring up anything about the economy or our gooberment they all say"yeah,yeah...thats great"....ATS so far has been the only place that i can vent and share things with people that are also interested in what makes the world go round and what IS behind door #1

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousdrum

Agreed. My family, my friends, all of them just want to continue playing pretend. I get "oh not again" alot, and "yea yea I know but you can't do anything about it."

They want their tv and their digital sex, their Disney movie morals and the idea that everything will always be here so long as they submit and compromise. That is the right thing to do, after all.

I won't beat a dead horse anymore than I have to, but if everything people have held so dearly becomes irrelevant, I'm not so sure I would be willing to help them.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Are we truly the only ones that see?

It is hard to accept but I guess many in here have stopped watching the mainstream propaganda box long ago.

Hard to accept though, I am not sure how to convert sheep.

This is going to need a serious wakeup call.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well Truth...i was hoping your thread would take off and maybe,just maybe get people united.But (i hope) there is always tomorrow

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

"So what is stopping you?"

Nothing is stopping me, I assessed the situation thoroughly and then made a rational decision to get the hell out of the country. See the problem is the American people are medicated. Even the hippies and their 'organic' fad are medicated. It comes down to water supply, air supply and food supply. Anti-biotics, anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, chlorine, fluoride, rocket fuel, bpa, pcbs, teflon.. all this crap is in the public water supply, food supply, air supply being ingested by all Americans. Drink bottled water? Ok maybe that helps a little but it's in plastic and your food is still made with tap water, the big sodas you drink all day tap water, the starbucks, etc. The nation is medicated beyond belief and powerless to do anything about it. It puts people into a state of zombiness, depression, desire to vegetate in front of the bachelor or american idol 24x7. The lucky ones end up with a mild case of chronic fatigue. The entire country is turning into the film Idiocracy. Get out while you still can because the deterioration is exponential.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousdrum
Well Truth...i was hoping your thread would take off and maybe,just maybe get people united.But (i hope) there is always tomorrow

Meh.

Some people just cannot be helped... Hey, even my brother-in-law mr perfect business man now believes the U.S. will go down... He used to say I am a nut...

He still says I am a nut for believing the Moon is hollow

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

Very slowly, step-by-step, the frogs (you) are getting cooked in the water that's gradually heated up. Their plans include but are not limited to:

My question is this: Why those things?
What makes that system so much better, for them?
I see the chaos and the breakdown, for sure. But I fail to see the end goal.

Maybe that's where I may not be fully "awake" yet. But I cannot see how this smaller, perfect population, would benifit a single world order.

When, we *(for thousands of years) have been duped by our "leaders" to obey their laws, rules, and give them more than half of ALL our earnings that we work hard for?

I realize that I am already deemed a "sheeple" by abiding by the laws, rules, go to work, pay my taxes, etc etc...
But I've been allowed to own property, raise children, feel like I'm actually providing for them, and making an overall positive contribution to the sheeple's society.

I'm seriously asking, how these changes would be of higher benefit. Is it just for the lowly temptation of obtaining absolute power?
Really, I just don't get the end idea.

I'm asking for a perspective, to fully open my eyes.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

My question is this: Why those things?
What makes that system so much better, for them?
I see the chaos and the breakdown, for sure. But I fail to see the end goal.

Maybe that's where I may not be fully "awake" yet. But I cannot see how this smaller, perfect population, would benifit a single world order.

When, we *(for thousands of years) have been duped by our "leaders" to obey their laws, rules, and give them more than half of ALL our earnings that we work hard for?

I realize that I am already deemed a "sheeple" by abiding by the laws, rules, go to work, pay my taxes, etc etc...
But I've been allowed to own property, raise children, feel like I'm actually providing for them, and making an overall positive contribution to the sheeple's society.

I'm seriously asking, how these changes would be of higher benefit. Is it just for the lowly temptation of obtaining absolute power?
Really, I just don't get the end idea.

I'm asking for a perspective, to fully open my eyes.

Currency is not key in the future.

It is all and always was about Earth's resources.

Currency (paper money) is simply a tool to keep population under control and keep those with power where they are.

Now, at the dawn of the new Era, Earth will be re-aligned into a single nation, with a single goal, headed by the cream of the Elite (if they have their way).

To ensure their future existence, Earth's resources must be protected.

This is why they want to lose the majority of the current population.

We are getting too smart too fast, so it should only be a matter of time before the final stage shows itself. (Look at the upcoming vaccinations for example).

I think the signs are clear, and that action is warrented before it is really too late.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Currency is not key in the future.

It is all and always was about Earth's resources.

Currency (paper money) is simply a tool to keep population under control and keep those with power where they are.

Now, at the dawn of the new Era, Earth will be re-aligned into a single nation, with a single goal, headed by the cream of the Elite (if they have their way).

To ensure their future existence, Earth's resources must be protected.

This is why they want to lose the majority of the current population.

We are getting too smart too fast, so it should only be a matter of time before the final stage shows itself. (Look at the upcoming vaccinations for example).

I think the signs are clear, and that action is warrented before it is really too late.

I find this thread pretty interesting. Your willingness to explain to me, and really open my eyes gets you a star and flag for sure.

I don't want to offend you by asking questions, so please consider them as steps to remove whatever blinders I may or may not be wearing.

First question, what resources? I thought one of the main "excuses" (interesting choice of words) for "chipping" people, was to cut down on our paper consumption. Therefor saving a lot of natural resources in the processes of supplying paper.

Are you talking oil? It's main use is as fuel. To be burned in some energy driven machine, causing other resource depletion. Giving that up, should be easy, for those wishing to hoard resources. Not cover up inventions that do not require oil.

Air? If we figure out the first two, we'll eliminate a lot of oxygen depleting issues.

Water? 3/4 of our planet is covered with it.

Gold? Its just a nice colored rock with some neat properties.

I'm not trying to undermine your ideas, I'm just trying to show you my thought process, so I can be more easily made to see the end picture.

With my given instinct to survive and my abilities in my field of work, could I not readily join this movement if it meant the survival of me and my family? Cowardly, perhaps.(If I don't believe in their ideals) But, If my children survive and can lead a life full of as much happiness as I can give them, then mission accomplished.

What IS the final goal of the single nation?? I don't mean to derail your thread either, if you would prefer to help/chat via U2U's, I'm all game.

new topics

top topics

join