It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater - War Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Blackwater, or now better known as XE Services Inc., was founded by Erik Prince and Al Clark back in 1997. It's basically a training facility that is located in North Carolina and is the largest private security contractor of the US State Department.
What very few know about Erik Prince is that he started out as an intern in the White House under George H. Bush. This obviously had a great impact on his career path and philosophy. According to what has been said in the interview below he sees himself as a Christian crusader eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe.
Nice to have such a person on top of the largest private contractor of the US state, operating in Iraq, don't you think?

The details come straight from two sworn affidavits filed late last night by persons who identities have been sealed to protect their identity, men who have previously cooperated with federal prosecutors in the criminal inquiry into Blackwater. From John Doe number two, a former member of Blackwater's management team, quoting the affidavit, "it appears that Mr. Erik Prince, Blackwater's founder, and his employees murdered or had murdered one or more persons who had provided information or were planning on providing information to the federal authorities about the ongoing criminal conduct. On several occasions after my departure from Mr. Prince's employ, Mr. Prince's management has personally threatened me with death and violence."

It is really interesting how little we hear about these things and that's not all:

John Doe number two also stating that Mr. Prince, pictured here, smuggled unlawful weapons into Iraq, including sawed-off, semi-automatic machine guns with silencers and illegal hand grenades. The affidavit also says that Prince, quote, "views himself as a Christian crusader eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe. To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the crusades. Mr. Prince operated his companies in a manner that encouraged and rewarded the destruction of Iraqi life. Going to Iraq to shoot and kill Iraqis was viewed as a sport or game."

Sources:
GlobalResearch
Blackwater Worldwide
Erik Prince

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The following video reveals some interesting facts about Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater:

Now, there is an investigation going on but what chances do you give it to be just? XE has the protective hand of TPTB above them. I assume that investigation will blame some of the employees that they operated independently without the knowledge of the executive team etc...and then sand will get thrown on this case and closed.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Great start to your thread here.

I made these two threads on Blackwater, before they changed to Xe.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Blackwater : Left-Wing Liberal America, & Shifting Alliance, Leading Because It's For Our Future...

Feel free to post a link of your thread in those threads as well as take a look at the videos.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have always wondered how these mercenary armies operate from behind the scenes cause it always seems like these types of people have other things going on. I would liek to meet the Erik Prince person, wonder what hes liek in real person. These are all just my opinions.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for your post.
I will go over your threads this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
couldnt they be described as foreign militants by the people who america invaded >? ??

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it's a shame Scahill makes himself sound stupid when he really isn't. i've read his book, blackwater - Rise of the world's most powerful mercenary army, and it is a very, very good book. In the Olberman interview Scahill states that ATF raided Blackwater and seized AK-47's "WHICH ARE ILLEGAL TO OWN".
NO JEREMY, THEY'RE NOT. They're perfectly legal to own in most states including North carolina. DUH, Once a liberal always a liberal I guess. he should learn his weapons.
I'm still glad for his work uncovering Blackwater and their connections - it goes pretty deep and smell quite bad. We need to kick them out of this country.

Ex

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Jeremy Scahill Exposes Blackwater
Excerpt exposes the details of Blackwater's apparently
unconstitutional operations in Iraq and Afghanistan!
I am outraged.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
here is video if anyones interested to see him life

oversight.house.gov...

Erik Prince the founder and CEO of the controversial Blackwater USA spoking to the U.S. Congress.

new topics

top topics

join