It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines: Protecting A Nation or Taking Over A Nation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eight
I don’t allow my kids to get vaccinated because of all the health risk. When they try and press me at their schools I fill out that section on the back of the shot record telling them I pass on all the shots. My oldest child didn’t really get sick until he received his shots and for about a year he had a high fever almost every month. They stop when I didn’t allow him to get vaccinated.

I have to agree with the OP, I feel the dangers of vaccinations to your child's long term health prospects and longevity itself outweigh any potential benefits the governmental claim. We need to look at the obvious reason for this push and that is the windfall the pharmaceutical industry will receive for the vaccines when the government makes it mandatory.

10 stars

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Eight]

Well good for you, and glad you had the information AND the backbone to deny them.

I didn't save the link, but there was a guy on youtube who was so sad after his healthy bouncing baby boy became withdrawn after getting shots, he didn't name them either but he was feeling some serious guilt over it, I sure hope the little guy is ok now.

There seems to be mainlt two camps, a huge group of supporters a smaller group of anti vaxxers and a handful of fence sitters.

I try to reach out at another bb where folks are asking about them quite frequently and I post some links for them to read, to counter the propaganda some put up from the cdc etc.

I really like this site;

www.mothering.com...

www.mothering.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was going to do a thread about this, but this seems like a good place to do it.

This vaccine is untested in pregnant women!

This is according the manual
Below)
FDA Document on Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine

Reproductive studies have not been done, not even in animals. That means they don't know how this vaccine may affect babies born to pregnant women who take the vaccine.

It is also not known whether these vaccines can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or can affect reproduction capacity.

Why is the media pushing for pregnant women to take this vaccine?

There is no reason to take the vaccine! It even says in the manual it is not recommended for pregnant women!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't think you become overly aware of this issue until you have kids and start doing research.

I was threatened by our Pediatrician yesterday, if you don't follow the CDC's recommend schedule, then you need to find a new doctor, we won't treat your child. I was absolutely blown away as we are (currently) planning on vax'ing, just on a different schedule.

One good site I've found is: www.medicalvoices.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I like the old additions to this thread. Keep it up people and help build more awareness for this coming New Year. I am sure we will all be facing a new threat or pandemic and these vaccines are going to be played out as our only hope.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Scientific Link to Autism Identified

Great article by: paxnatus

Definately needs to be read and extremely enlightening! Enjoy and please Star and Flag her thread.

[edit on Jan 1st 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You can get by the shot requirements by signing a contentious objection form. I did not allow any shots for my children until they were 18. My nephew was born he was a normal child soon after the shots he developed a brain tumor, and many life threatening problems. He is 19 now and is not expected to live very much longer. If you love your children keep them away from these horrible shots.
This is the most valuable thread I have read here. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just read an old article about possibly needing a vaccine in the future to fix the spread of schizophrenia by a certain group known to have issues with it. The doctor claims it is contagious as well! [ kinda like PC ]

I thought it was a bit odd, but I started thinking about the times I was verbally attacked by certian people for what THEY THOUGHT I was saying, when in fact I wasn't, and an argument broke out over it and barbs flew left and right.....I think the doctor may have hit the nail on the head.

These people seek out those who may be persecuting them and make accusation s [ like an insecure person fishing for info to confirm their fears ], to expose that in order to gain sympathy from others, and it all takes place inside their heads!!!! and the really sick thing is, I see people defending these folks and are caught up in it and have no idea what happened to them.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by toasted]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonelle

I'm sorry for your suffering, but even if the tumour/other things were caused by the vaccine (which you have only alluded to, not provided any evidence for), it is more than a million to one chance. If your brother didn't have the vaccine, he'd have more likely died very early on from a easily-preventable disease.

Vaccines do have side-effects in some people, but not having them has an even more likely side-effect. That's why they're given. They're a calculated risk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join