It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines: Protecting A Nation or Taking Over A Nation?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Great thread Myth S&F for you!
hum,as for all this vaccine talk that has been going around for these past few years,you have the msm playing up any sickness for ratings and to help their owners stocks in whatever pharmaceutical company go up,I believe that's how this particular game is played.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

John Matrix, It has been a while my friend
I wish you come by my threads more often. Your insight is fantastic and you really do know your stuff. As you have proven here, just wash your hands and pay attention who you shake hands with. Have a germ killer on you. Take the precautions not to get sick and don 't take the easy route

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Not a problem at all my friend
Glad you enjoyed it and I am glad it provided more insight. Thank you talking about your experiences, especially about medicine. I haven't looked into meds yet, but I will very soon. And THANK YOU for the support as always.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Yes, our government and private companies just like the money rolling in and some of them have darker intentions. Death is part of the business unfortunatley.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Its all part of the psychology game, you cause stress the immune system gets low and the risk of getting sick gets larger and stronger. Then the Vaccines become necessary and medicine becomes necesary. But these toxins are just messing us up..lol.. Thanks for the kind words mate.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here are trained doctors, nurses and medical professionals speaking about Autism:

Google Video Link

More trained medical professionals speaking on Vaccines.

Google Video Link

For most people, vaccinating themselves and their children seems like a good idea. Vaccines are safe, effective and are supposed to protect us against dangerous infectious diseases - Right? Wrong! What you don’t know can harm you or kill you! In this groundbreaking film, you will: * See the truth about the dangers of vaccines and their direct relationship to autoimmune diseases, infections, allergies and a massive increase of developmental learning and behavioral disorders in children, such as Autism. * Discover the truth about the history of vaccines and how they have NEVER been proven to be safe and effective for anyone. * Witness the legacy of governmental deception and cover-ups associated with vaccines. * Learn about the corruption within the scientific community and how vaccine studies are seriously flawed. * You’ll also follow heart-wrenching, real life stories of the parents and children devastated by the effects of vaccines. Join director Gary Null PhD and over 40 of the worlds foremost vaccine experts in this shocking expose’ that will shatter the truth as you know it. DVD copies are available at www.garynull.com

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is a chart about vaccines and the bad schedule of when they are introduced:

It appears that the shots are given to the child right when its developing its immunie system, that is probably not the right way to give a child after all the vaccines are probably overwhelming the immune system. Give it time to develop

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
And here is Chembreather's AMAZING thread about Swine Flu and the Dangers that are ADMITTED!

GMTV investigates fears that Tamiflu might be more harmful than helpful

Yet another wonderful thread that will help to raise awareness!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here are some more great Co-reading threads:

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine By S-Dog

And

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed By: Marg6043

ABSOLUTELY GREAT THREADS
Excellent reads for learning and spreading the truth to the masses.

[edit on Aug 11th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oustanding thread, the information should be an eye opener to all those that are trying to figure out if vacination is guaranted for them are their children.

Here is information on what the swine flu vaccine is made off,

This is a comprehensive list of the H1N1 ingredients.

BIOLOGICAL INDEX

chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture

CHEMICAL INDEX

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant : toxic
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix : toxic
disodium phosphate : Used in pesticide products.
formaldehyde : Formaldehyde is toxic to humans and the environment
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10 : Octoxynol was classified as slightly toxic in rats
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene : toxic effects on animals and the toxic effects on humans
thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) : toxic
vitamin E

eldib.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Excellent find
I never knew all this crap was in it..lol.. And thank you for the excellent addition. Hopefully, this opens thr eyes of others as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
FDA Tests Find Squalene in Anthrax Vaccine
Government Admits Banned Substance Exists in Vaccines, but Maintains It Does No Harm

Also it was found on the vaccines that were given to gulf war vets during the first gulf war, my husband was one of the, the so call gulf war syndrome was the result of the side effects even when the government also deny any effects.

After years of repeated obfuscation, the federal government finally admitted that a banned chemical additive linked to the Gulf War syndrome has been found in some of the vaccines developed to protect military personnel from biological attack.

www.chiroweb.com...

When it comes to vaccines to vaccinate the children the government argument is that saving more lives is priority over any side effects, this is the same argument that big Pharma uses for their prescribed drug cartel

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

This is really bothering me:

When it comes to vaccines to vaccinate the children the government argument is that saving more lives is priority over any side effects, this is the same argument that big Pharma uses for their prescribed drug cartel

Saving more lives? I wonder what is saving lives? For instance if the majority says that millions, must die to save lives. What do they mean? And what side effects are they really concerned about?

How many of you here on ATS have been told that you could die from getting vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Found some mor einteresting tid bits.

Japan changed the start time for vaccinating from 3 months to two years and straight away their SIDS rate plummeted? "Delay of DPT immunisation until 2 years of age in Japan has resulted in a dramatic decline in adverse side effects. In the period of 1970-1974, when DPT vaccination was begun at 3 to 5 months of age, the Japanese national compensation system paid out claims for 57 permanent severe damage vaccine cases, and 37 deaths. During the ensuing six year period 1975-1980, when DPT injections were delayed to 24 months of age, severe reactions from the vaccine were reduced to a total of eight with three deaths. This represents an 85 to 90 percent reduction in severe cases of damage and death." Raymond Obomsawin, M.D.

They plummeted? Wow, I think this is saying something and perhaps linking to something... What will it take to show that Vaccines with toxins do harm children, not to mention the time of when a child recieves them.

Harris L. Coulter, PhD. -

"Crib death" was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f742a34386c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e07d531242.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6046c89e2e7e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I forgot the link for the above article and excerpts: Shirley Wells

In a scientific study of SIDS, episodes of apnea (cessation of breathing) and hypopnea (abnormally shallow breathing) were measured before and after DPT vaccinations. "Cotwatch" (a precise breathing monitor) was used, and the computer printouts it generated (in integrals of the weighted apnea-hypopnea density -- WAHD) were analyzed. The data clearly shows that vaccination caused an extraordinary increase in episodes where breathing either nearly ceased or stopped completely. These episodes continued for months following vaccinations. Dr. Viera Scheibner, the author of the study, concluded that "vaccination is the single most prevalent and most preventable cause of infant deaths.
Same link as above.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dr. Buchwald MD:

After it was definitely known that the BCG-vaccine was ineffective and harmful it took the STIKO 27 years to remove the vaccine from its list of recommended vaccines. The only possible explanation for this behaviour is that the leading proponents of vaccination were reluctant to have to report such an embarrassing finding. In the sanatoriums, the ineffectiveness of this vaccine was already a known fact since the beginning of the 1960s, while its proponents defended it vehemently for another 40 years. ---Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p116)

"When in Germany, vaccinations against whooping cough were suspended between 1975 and 1991, the declining trend in the number of deaths from the disease continued as before."--Dr Buchwald (The Decline of Tuberculosis despite "Protective" Vaccination by Dr. Gerhard Buchwald M.D. p135)

"There is no such thing as a flu vaccine. We have to distinguish between, on one side, a cold-like symptom for which there is no vaccination... The vaccine will only protect against influenza, but because it sounds good in terms of advertising, they still stick to the term "flu" in German because nobody would take any vaccine if it were called influenza vaccination

Doctors Against Thimerosal

Excellent source of info.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, this is an amazing amount of information on this topic. So along with the vaccine, they provide a good dose of toxins. They will continue to put these vile substances in these medications until we start letting them know that we are aware of it and want them removed.

Obviously these vaccines have been approved by the FDA.
Makes you wonder doesn't it? Are they really just in the business of keeping us well, or is this goal not at the top of the list of priorities?

Thanks for the info. It seems pretty clear cut!
S&F

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey, didn't see this in the thread, so I thought I'd offer it up straight from the horse's mouth. Baxter's Patent for Viral Vaccinations, in particular, H1N1 and H5N1 flu viruses:

Baxter Flu Virus Patent

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you Lady! I appreciate the kind words and your thoughts. And yes it really does make us wonder. Is it a business for saftey or a business for money?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Excellent contribution (From your source):

The present invention provides a method for the manufacture of a preparation comprising virus antigens comprising a) inoculation of cells with infectious virus in a fluid, b) propagation of said virus in said cells, c) collecting said propagated virus, d) inactivating said collected virus, and e) treating said inactivated virus with a detergent, resulting in a preparation comprising viral antigens.

Great Find!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join