It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines: Protecting A Nation or Taking Over A Nation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Vaccines! Yes, the huge problem in todays world or is it? I have heard some pro-vaccine people stating that their are no problems with vaccines and that they are completely safe and on the other hand the quetstioners of vaccines have presented arguments that vaccines are not safe. But which one is correct?

Well after doing some digging I discovered that their is something not right with vaccines. Something is just off. To prove my point, I will present information by Medically trained doctors and vaccine information and maybe a case will be made for Vaccine safety or Vaccine Choices.

Lets take a look at what is in our vaccines as of today:

1) Formaldehyde (used in embalming)
2) Thimersal (50% mercury)
3) Aluminum Phosphate (Corrosive to tissue and neurotoxic)
4) Methanol (toxic)
5) Isopropyl (toxic)
6) 2 pheoxyethanol (toxic)
7) live viruses
8) and hidden trade secrets
9) Antibiotics
10) Phenols (Corrosive to skin and toxic)

Interesting, that is fun right? But now your probably screaming that thimersal is not in vaccines anymore. Because according to the United States Public Health hearing:

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Modernization Act of 1997 called for FDA to review and assess the risk of all mercury-containing food and drugs. In line with this review, U.S. vaccine manufacturers responded to a December 1998 and April 1999 FDA request to provide more detailed information about the thimerosal content of their preparations that include this compound as a preservative. Thimerosal has been used as an additive to biologics and vaccines since the 1930s because it is very effective in killing bacteria used in several vaccines and in preventing bacterial ...
Encyclopedia

Needless to say, the joint chiefs decided that Thimersal was indeed DANGEROUS and called for its removal. But thimerosal was not removed from Doctors offices that day or the next or the weeks or the months after, Why? Probably because they still think that it sterilizes the vaccinations and again Why? (We will get into that later) Yet, did the makers of vaccines really remove thimersal? According to Mark Geier, "The 2003 Physicians' Desk Reference [PDR]

(Tests) still show childhood vaccines containing thimerosal, including diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis. DTaP, manufactured by Aventis Pasteur, contains 25�g [25 micrograms] of mercury, Hemophilus influenzae b (Hib) vaccine manufactured by Wyeth contains 25�g of mercury and pediatric Hepatitis Bvaccine, manufactured by Merck, contains 12.5�g of mercury."
PDF Journal of Surgeons and Doctors 2003

And according to Geier below:

Geier continues, "In addition, the influenza vaccine that is recommended for an increasing segment of the pediatric population in the U.S. also contains 25�g of mercury. Assuming that the labeling is correct, it is possible that children in the U.S. in 2003 may be exposed to levels of mercury from thimerosal contained in childhood vaccines that are at higher levels than at any time in the past. Possible total childhood mercury in 2003 is more than 300�g."

Geier insists, "I'm pro-vaccines, but the bottom line is that our kids are getting massive amounts of mercury. Mercury has been withdrawn from everything, including animal vaccines, yet we keep injecting it into our children. Everyone should absolutely refuse to take a vaccine shot that has thimerosal in it, and they should insist on reading the vaccine package insert. Our data showed that the more mercury children received in their childhood vaccines the more neurodevelopment disorders there are. We've looked at this every possible way and every time there's massive evidence to support it."
Vaccines and the Fueling of Autism

Well I guess thimerosal is still used, because the Hearing above took place in 1998-1999 and the quotes were taken from 2003 and on. And here's some more info provided by a good friend of mine, Mary Tocco:

Aventis Pasteur, maker of DtaP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertusus vaccine combined) claims that they removed the thimerosal and make a preservative free formula as of March of 2001. They admit that they did not recall the thimerosal product for fear that children may go unimmunized. A parent must “request” the thimerosal free vaccine in order to ensure they get it for their children. Many doctors and health officials are not aware of this and do not inform the parents of the choice. It has been since 2001 that the new preservative-free vaccine has been on the market, and the package inserts still claim that it contains thimerosal. It is illegal to have an insert on a drug that is inaccurate and there are 15 laws on the books that say that the insert must match the product. This is not the case in vaccinations.
Mary Tocco: Vaccine Facts

Dr. Bernard Rimland, Founder, Autism Society of America and Director, of the Autism Research Institute also questions whether or not thimerosal has been removed. He states in a paper written July 14, 2003 that a fully vaccinated child could have 300-mcg.of mercury by 2004.
Mary Tocco

Not only that, but according to my numbers and the numbers provided to me.

More than 22,000 reports of hospitalizations and injuries, including over 300 deaths, following hepatitis B vaccinations have been reported since 1995.
Autism rise in states:

-Illinois in 1992-1993 had 5 reported cases of autism, in 2001-2002 there was a total of 3802 cases of autism a 75, 940% increase.

-Indiana in 1992-1993 had 273 cases, in 2001-2002 there was 3262 cases.

-Iowa in 1992-1993 67 cases, in 2001-2002 554 cases.

-Kentucky in 1992-1993 38 cases, in 2001-2002 there was 1022 cases.

-Maryland 1992-1993 had 28 cases in 2001-2002 there was 2,396 cases.

-Mississippi in 1991-1992 there were 0 cases in 2001-2002 there were 461 cases.

-Califorina from 1999-2002 nearly doubled from 10, 360 to 20,377

-Ohio in 1992 had 22 cases in 2002 the number increases to 3,057.

For a more indepth report of the rises in Autism please view: TAAP Info Brief, PDF 2004. After you load it, go to page 26 and view the amazing increase in Cases. Its very disturbing.

An article of Pediatrics Supplement, in 1988, reported that SIDS in Austrailia was reduced by 50 percent when the government made vaccines non-manditory. The report showed the vaccine usage under non-manditory regulation had dropped about 50 percent. The results of these findings is hard evidence that the vaccines can be very deadly.
Vaccines the Issues That Are Overlooked

Basically the above stated: SIDS (Sudden Infant Death syndrome) has the highest rate in America among industrialized nations (Just a fun fact!). Australia made vaccines opinional. 50% of parents withdrew from the vaccine program and SIDS dropped 50% that year.

Dr. William Torch of The University of Nevada School of Medicine at Reno stated: Two-thirds of SIDS babies had been vaccinated with DP in the preceding three weeks. Excerpt from Book

Dr. William Torch was Director of Child Neurology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Nevada School of Medicine. in his study Dr. Torch found that out of 103 children who died of SIDS, 70% received the pertussis vaccine within three weeks. 6.5% died within 12 hours of the vaccine, 13% died within 24 hours, 26% died within three days. As he wrote:

“DPT vaccination may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death…the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits.”
Natural Issues

The Risk may OUTWEIGH the benefits. Wow.

Lets take a look at some charts provided by Natural Issues:

Dr. Harris Coulter, Ph.D. in medical history, author of several books states the following:

After Congress signed the Immunization Assistance Act in 1955, doctors began to encounter a whole new group of neurologically defective 4-5 year olds. Chronic illness in children began to skyrocket. Respiratory disease was up by 47%. Asthma was up 65% and death from asthma increased as well. Mental and nervous system problems up 80%. Hyper-activity, behavior disorders and drug abuse up 300%. Hearing loss up 129%. The number of disabled children went from 1 million to over 2 million in 5 short years. (By 1960) As the number of vaccines increased, so does the chronic illness of the children.

Immunization: The Reality Behind The Myth, By Walene James M.D

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Before we get to Safety of Creation (Vaccination Manufacturers), Mary Tocco's findings and Dr. Horowitz findings. Lets just jump right into this Swine Flu Controversy.

Last night while watching CNN and Headline news they continued to repeat that Pregnant women need this vaccine, because they are highly susceptible to the H1N1 Virus. But let examine whats in this Swine Flu Vaccine:

As it has been abundantly proven, mercury and its derivatives are responsible for autism in children and many other neurological diseases, such as the Gulf War Syndrome. Mercury in its most common form - thimerosal- is put in almost all vaccines made available to the public, usually as a preservative. As it was recently unveiled by the Washington Post, many doses of the new H1N1 vaccine will be stored in multi dose vials which will contain thimerosal.
H1N1 Vaccine Will Contain Mercury

And continued by Ginger Taylor who runs her own Blog about vaccines states:

So far, the vast majority of people who get sick with swine flu have symptoms that are no worse than the regular flu and recover completely. 3,4,5, 6

Three Week Testing of Swine Flu Vaccines
The declaration of a national public health emergency last spring set a chain of events in motion: some schools were closed, 7 some people were quarantined 8, 9 and drug companies were given billons of tax dollars to create experimental swine flu vaccines. 10 These new vaccines are being fast tracked by the FDA. We are being told they will only be tested for a few weeks on a few hundred children and adults 11 before being given to children in schools in October.
Adventures In Autsim

The numbers above correlate with sources used by Ms. Ginger.

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.
The Report: Swine Flu

Thats right, most people will be given the vaccine if the tests in children prove to work FIRST. That means our children our the guinea pigs, in this test and if you think that they care about our children need I remind you about the Radioactive oatmeal tests? Not to mention MANY other experiments in the name of science.

Moving right along from Swine Flu vaccine to the the issue of why Thimerosal is used as the Cleaning agent in the Vaccine or the Preservative. Whatever you like. Heres why:

Dr. Mark Geier, genetic researcher who investigated thimerosal in vaccines stated that:

The purpose of thimerosal is to sterilize the vaccines because they are produced in non-sterile environment. In fact, the only study done on thimerosal was done by the manufacture, Eli Lilly in 1930, on 22 patients with meningococcal meningitis and all 22 died. They said it was not due to thimerosal and began to use it in vaccines.

(Congressional Record 2003, Hearings on Autism and vaccinations, Government Reform Committee)

Pretty strange right? Non-sterile environments, wow, what a confusing thing. The very thing in which we inject into our bodies to protect ourselves from sickness are NOT even produced in clean environments.

Not only that, but lets see what else goes into these vaccines:

Phenol – carbolic acid a deadly poison

Formaldehyde – used in embalming corpses and causes cancer

Alum – a preservative

Aluminum phosphate – used in deodorants and very toxic

Acetone – used in finger nail polish remover, very volatile

Thimerosol – a form of methyl mercury, toxic heavy metal not easily eliminated from the body that can cause severe neurological damage as well as many other life threatening health problems. Thimerosal has been associated with gut problems, mental retardation, nervous system disorders and demyelinating disease.

Fecal matter, horse serum, calf serum and chicken embryo

Growth Mediums include but not limited to the following:

Foreign animal tissue such as African monkey kidney tissue containing rare genetic material (DNA and RNA and retro viruses foreign to humans, SV40, a known cancer causing virus and the stealth virus which destroys cells to name a few)

Chicken eggs

Aborted baby lung tissue
Mary Tocco Vaccine Facts

What the hell? Did you see that. Fecal matter and Foreign Animal tissue. I wonder if thats necessary? Anyway, lets keep moving and what about infants? They are new and fresh and not contaminated by the world. That is, until they are vaccinated:

The EPA safety level of thimerosol exposure for an infant to a two year old is .01 – 4 mcg. a day.

As thimerosal use increased with the increased vaccine program, so did the incidence of autism. In 1950, a vaccinated child received 50 mcg of thimerosal (mercury). By 1970 the thimerosal was increased to 75 mcg. By 1992 a fully vaccinated 6 month old received 187.5 mcg of thimerosal. (FDA Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research – Congressional Record 2001 - 2003)

Vaccines that contain thimerosal:

Hep.B given day one in hospital contains 12.5 mcg thimerosal

DtaP - 25 mcg thimerosal

Hib - 25 mcg of thimerosal

Flu shot - 25 mcg thimerosal

RhoGam – 25 mcg thimerosal given to Rh- mothers during pregnancy or after.

Even single dose vials contain some thimerosal
Mary tocco: The facts

Whoa, that is a lot of thimersal and worse thats a ton of Mercury. This is absolutely serious, the implications of this can lead to neurological brain disfunctions and worse can seriously impact the life and future of the kids. For example:

According to Hugh Fudenburg, M.D

“If an individual has had 5 consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years he studied), their chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease is 10 times greater than if he/she had only 2 shots or less.” The gradual build up of aluminum and mercury from the shots in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction.

And according to Dr. Phillip Incao:

“I observed that my unvaccinated children were healthier, hardier and more robust than their vaccinated peers. Allergies, asthma and pallor and behavioral and attention disturbances were clearly more common in my young patents who were vaccinated. My unvaccinated patients, on the other hand, did not suffer from infectious diseases with any greater frequency or severity than their vaccinated peers.”

Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institute of Health:

“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used”

But how many Children have been vaccinated?

And thanks to state laws requiring vaccinations for youngsters enrolling in kindergarten, the U.S. currently enjoys the highest immunization rate ever; 77% of children embarking on the first day of school are completely up to date on their recommended doses and most of the remaining children are missing just a few shots.
TIME

77% of childen have been vaccinated. Thats a huge portion of children.

Currently, nearly one-half of 1% of kids enrolled in school are unvaccinated under a medical waiver; 2% to 3% have a nonmedical one, and the numbers appear to be rising.
TIME

What about the other percent? I guess they were not added into this equation....

Have the safety, efficacy and side effects of this flood of inoculations really been worked through? Just last month the U.S. government, which has always stood by the safety of vaccines, acknowledged that a 9-year-old Georgia girl with a preexisting cellular disease had been made worse by inoculations she had received as an infant, which "significantly aggravated" the condition, resulting in a brain disorder with autism-like symptoms.

Though the government stressed that the case was an exceptional one, it provided exactly the smoking gun that vaccine detractors had been looking for and vaccine proponents had been dreading.
TIME

Go here: CDC Vaccines and hit control (CRTL) and F on your key board and then type in Death and see the side effects. Its on all of the vaccines, however, I don't remember being told that I could die from a vaccine. Infact, I am pretty sure I was never told. Isn't that wrong? I would like to know that I can die from Vaccines. It would be a great disclaimer.

Another question that I have is that if around 20-30% of the population is un-vaccinated why is that we are not experiencing pandemics of Polio or other infectious diseases. Why is that? Surely those who are not vaccinated are at greater risk, but why are these pandemics not active in the general population of the un-vaccinated ones? Makes one wonder, while I do understand that the majority is vaccinated and therefore, their shouldn't be massive pandemics, or should their be?

Dr. Horowitz on Swine Flu and yes he is an actual doctor and microbiologist

Mary Tocco Video:

Google Video Link

A video about vaccines:

Swine Flu Propaganda (1976)

Swine Flu- The Shot hurt not saved (1976) part 1
Must WATCH

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here's Part II, to the Swine Flu 1976 Lawsuits and wrong full death suits:

[edit on Aug 8th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

This is simply stunning work my friend! This IS HOW a thread about issues like this should be presented. It seems that something certainly needs to be done to resolve this apparent major issue that has many correlations with major negative health risks. This needs to become a major issue if indeed all these stats are accurate.

Here is what the FDA has to say:

Much progress has been made to date in removing or reducing thimerosal in vaccines. New pediatric formulations of hepatitis B vaccines have been licensed by the FDA, Recombivax-HB (Merck, thimerosal free) in August 1999 and Engerix-B (Glaxo SmithKline, thimerosal free) in January 2007. In March 2001 the FDA approved a second DTaP vaccine formulated without thimerosal as a preservative (Aventis Pasteur's Tripedia, trace thimerosal). Aventis Pasteur, Ltd was also approved to manufacture a thimerosal-free DTaP vaccine, Daptacel, in 2002. In September 2001 Chiron/Evans was approved for manufacturing a preservative-free formulation of their influenza vaccine, Fluvirin, that contained trace thimerosal. In September of 2002, Aventis Pasteur, Inc was approved to manufacture a preservative-free formulation of their influenza vaccine, Fluzone that contained trace thimerosal, and in December 2004, a thimerosal-free formulation of Fluzone was approved. Two Td vaccines are also available in preservative-free formulations, Aventis Pasteur Inc's Decavac, and Aventis Pasteur, Ltd's Td vaccine. Also, Aventis Pasteur Inc's DT vaccine is now available only in a preservative-free formulation. These changes have been accomplished by reformulating products in single dose vials that do not contain a preservative. At present, all routinely recommended vaccines for U.S. infants are available only as thimerosal-free formulations or contain only trace amounts of thimerosal (≤1 than micrograms mercury per dose), with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine. Inactivated influenza vaccine for pediatric use is available in a thimerosal-preservative containing formulation and in formulations that contain either no thimerosal or only a trace of thimerosal, but the latter is in more limited supply;

www.fda.gov...

The study of the evidence and the conclusion....

In 2004, the IOM's Immunization Safety Review Committee issued its final report, examining the hypothesis that vaccines, specifically the MMR vaccines and thimerosal containing vaccines, are causally associated with autism. In this report, the committee incorporated new epidemiological evidence from the U.S., Denmark, Sweden, and the United Kingdom, and studies of biologic mechanisms related to vaccines and autism since its report in 2001. The committee concluded that this body of evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism, and that hypotheses generated to date concerning a biological mechanism for such causality are theoretical only. Further, the committee stated that the benefits of vaccination are proven and the hypothesis of susceptible populations is presently speculative, and that widespread rejection of vaccines would lead to increases in incidences of serious infectious diseases like measles, whooping cough and Hib bacterial meningitis.

The FDA is continuing its efforts to reduce the exposure of infants, children, and pregnant women to mercury from various sources. Discussions with the manufacturers of influenza virus vaccines (which are now routinely recommended for pregnant women and children 6-23 months of age) regarding their capacity to potentially increase the supply of thimerosal-reduced and thimerosal-free presentations are ongoing. Discussions are also underway with regard to other vaccines. Of note, all hepatitis B vaccines for the U.S., including for adults, are now available only as thimerosal-free or trace-thimerosal-containing formulatons. In addition, all immune globulin preparations including hepatitis B immune globulin, and Rho(D) immune globulin preparations are manufactured without thimerosal.

www.fda.gov...

The links under the excerpts also contain a detailed chart of all available reduced or Thimersol free vaccines.

But we must also keep in mind that preservatives are EXTREMLY important in vaccines, which IMHO are also very important as a preventive measure in our modern world.

The United States Code of Federal Regulations (the CFR) requires, in general, the addition of a preservative to multi-dose vials of vaccines; indeed, worldwide, preservatives are routinely added to multi-dose vials of vaccine. Tragic consequences have followed the use of multi-dose vials that did not contain a preservative and have served as the impetus for this requirement. One particularly telling incident from Australia is described by Sir Graham S. Wilson in his classic book, The Hazards of Immunization

In January 1928, in the early stages of an immunization campaign against diphtheria, Dr. Ewing George Thomson, Medical Officer of Health of Bundaberg, began the injection of children with toxin-antitoxin mixture. The material was taken from an India-rubber-capped bottle containing 10 mL of TAM. On the 17th, 20th, 21, and 24th January, Dr. Thomson injected subcutaneously a total of 21 children without ill effect. On the 27th a further 21 children were injected.Of these children .eleven died on the 28th and one on the 29th. (Wilson 1967)
This disaster was investigated by a Royal Commission and the final sentence in the summary of their findings reads as follows:

The consideration of all possible evidence concerning the deaths at Bundeberg points to the injection of living staphylococci as the cause of the fatalities.
From this experience, the Royal Commission recommended that biological products in which the growth of a pathogenic organism is possible should not be issued in containers for repeated use unless there is a sufficient concentration of antiseptic (preservative) to inhibit bacterial growth.

The U.S. requirement for preservatives in multi-dose vaccines was incorporated into the CFR in January 1968, although many biological products had contained preservatives, including thimerosal, prior to this date. Specifically, the CFR states:

Products in multi-dose containers shall contain a preservative, except that a preservative need not be added to Yellow Fever Vaccine; Polio-virus Vaccine, Live Oral; viral vaccine labeled for use with the jet injector; dried vaccines when the accompanying diluent contains a preservative; or to an Allergenic Product in 50 percent or more volume (v/v) glycerin. [21 CFR 610.15(a)]
The CFR also requires that the preservative used

.[s]hall be sufficiently non-toxic so that the amount present in the recommended dose of the product will not be toxic to the recipient, and in combination used it shall not denature the specific substance in the product to result in a decrease below the minimal acceptable potency within the dating period when stored at the recommended temperature. [21 CFR 610.15(a)]

www.fda.gov...

But I do agree that Thimersol needs to be discontinued entirely ASAP. Again, AWESOME THREAD with IMPORTANT information, great presentation that avoided the heavy laden fear mongering that many threads recently have had.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think you need to change the topic of your post here.

This isn't a discussion as to whether or not the vaccines are protecting us as a nation or are being use to take us over us as a nation.

The gist of your thread thus far is nothing more than saying 'vaccines' are a risk to our health, and that it was largely nothing more than a way to fund Big Pharm.

Which isn't on topic with the with the question you asked as the topic heading.

M.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I don't know if you caught the deeper meaning to the post here. I believe the OP was also surmising that this is being allowed to go on unchecked possibly for monetary reasons associated with Big Pharma. I could be wrong, that is my take on it.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you for the kind words my friend and thank you for the EXCELLENT addition. And yes something needs to happen, thimerosal needs to be removed because it has to much of a health risk. And the deeper meaning of the thread was that these issues are ignored for some reason, possibly linking it to the Powers That Be, for allowing this to happen. By destroying our youth, they are winning. And sometimes money speaks louder than safety. So in essence yes Krog you were correct in your take

See great minds think alike..lol..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't think it is an individual vaccine, but the onslaught. I read somewhere that by the time a person is 18, they receive 56 vaccinations.

The human body is not meant to take that kind of onslaught. That many diseases ARE horrible, the most a person would catch in a lifetime is one or two. Not 56.

I have chosen which ones I think are the most detrimental, and just have gotten those for my child.

Till state regulations forced me to get them to put my child into daycare.

But some vaccines do work.

When is the last time you have heard of anyone dying in the US from rabies?

In India where they don't have a rabies vaccine program, they have 150k deaths a year.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I do believe Vaccines are good, but the toxins in them that are not necessary need to be removed immediatley. As you stated the onslaught is terrible! And the gradual build up of mercury from thimerosal is not necessary, we can definately find better preservatives and better things to put into our shots than toxins.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow, where is the support at people? This thread took a while to make. Come on.
Post and Read away. This is a very serious issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's an interesting bit.

The decline of infectious disease was not due to vaccination, but due to improved living conditions.

"Vaccines have never had the proclaimed preventive effect on infections. The regression of infectious diseases started over 200 years ago, which means long before the introduction of vaccination, and it was due to the improved social conditions of the population: nutrition and hygiene.

Contrarily to general belief, the vaccinations have had a negative influence on the decrease of the infective maladies and mortality. Statistics started off at a period when the infectious diseases were already on the downgrade. Careful studies over a period of many years have revealed that each introduction of a mass vaccination has obtained only one result: the immediate recrudescence of the malady that the vaccine should have prevented, but which it has solicited instead. The temporary but immediate isolation of infected patients has each time proved sufficient to prevent an epidemic.

After every flare-up of an infection due to vaccination, the maladies have resumed the downward course which existed already before the vaccination. In general and over a period of many years, every vaccination has caused more casualties than the infection it was supposed to prevent. This happened for instance with the smallpox vaccination in Germany and many other countries.. ..Vaccines don't protect, but do harm. A scientific proof of their usefulness has never existed, whereas the severe, sometimes fatal damages they cause are a proven fact." Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD, 1989, Director of the Park-Sanatorium of Bad-Steben, West Germany, witness in more than 150 court trials about vaccination damages. (source: a talk given at the "The International Congress Of Doctors Against Vivisection" printed in CIVIS International Foundation Report Nr. 8", WINTER 1989 - 1990, Address: PO Box 152- Via Motta 51 - CH-69OO Massagno - Switzerland, CIVIS.)
Doctors against Vaccines

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Shamelessly bumping a excellent thread that seems to have slipped through unnoticed.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you! It appears this thread has faltered for some strange reason. Apparantly it wasn't as interesting as I hopeed it would become
O well.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC, went on CNN's House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta to discuss the Hannah Poling case and admitted that vaccines trigger autism in a subset of the population with mitochondrial disorders.

It is time for Dr. Gerberding to answer some hard questions before congress.

Call for congressional hearings into the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund autism cases, so we can find out what the government knows about the relationship between vaccines and autism.
Youtube Description

A May 9, 2007 NBC news report about the possibility that vaccines may cause autism.
Youtube description

aired 4-2-08 jenny mccarthy debates doctors on vaccines and autism

From the mouth of a trained Doctor and its not only her many other doctors continue to say the same thing.

Radhia Gleis is certified in Clinical Nutrition, C.C.N. She is also a Certified BioNutritional Analyst. She has a Ph.D. in pastoral counseling and a M.Ed. in nutrition. She is a professional member of the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists, (I.A.A.C.N), and the American Naturopathic Medical Association (A.N.M.A.).

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

In eight of the 12 children in their study, being published that day in the respected journal The Lancet, they had found severe intestinal inflammation, with the symptoms striking six days, on average, after the children received the MMR. But hospitals don't hold elaborate press conferences for studies of gut problems. The reason for all the hoopla was that nine of the children in the study also had autism, and the tragic disease had seized them between one and 14 days after their MMR jab. The vaccine, Wakefield suggested, had damaged the intestine—in particular, the measles part had caused serious inflammation—allowing harmful proteins to leak from the gut into the bloodstream and from there to the brain, where they damaged neurons in a way that triggered autism. Although in their paper the scientists noted that "we did not prove an association" between the MMR and autism, Wakefield was adamant. "It's a moral issue for me," he said, "and I can't support the continued use of [the MMR] until this issue has been resolved."
News week

And this on SIDS:

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), Autism and “Shaken Baby Syndrome”(and and many other physiological and neurological complications) are currently epidemic throughout the world. Australia's Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., gave a presentation at Templin's Resort here October 21 which gave an explanation as to why this is happening to us. “Our breathing monitor scientifically established the causal link between vaccines and sudden infant death,” said Dr. Scheibner.
Breathing Monitor Establishes Connection

Yet more evidence that is somewhat startling and somewhat odd. A read that must be paid attention too. These doctors are not making these things up! They are tested and they have been proven. While a definate link between Autism and Vaccines is still in a debate. The evidence that Vaccines harm children on a level of neurolgical and death MUST be paid attention to.

And GULF war syndrome (2000):

The researchers found a link between ill health and multiple vaccinations - but only in military personal who had received their vaccinations during deployment.

These people were up to five times more likely to suffer from a range of problems.
BBC

And continued in a 2004 test:

A senior army doctor has provided the first official support for claims that the cocktail of vaccines given to soldiers before the 1991 war in Iraq probably caused illnesses that became known as Gulf war syndrome, it was reported today.
For 13 years, the MoD has denied that vaccines could be blamed for the illnesses. Independent research has also failed to find conclusive proof of a common link between the vaccines and a Gulf war-related syndrome.

However, Lieutenant Colonel Graham Howe, clinical director of psychiatry with the British forces health service in Germany, has made a link between the vaccines and illnesses associated with claims of Gulf war syndrome.
The Guardian

Are we not paying attention to the affects of our soldiers? our children? Are we that concerned with money and the pharma corporations and the CDC? Are we that blind as to not care about our fellow human the way that we should be caring? What a mess that we have weaved.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Stop eating junk food, eat healthy food, take vitamins and minerals, exercise, wash your hands regularly, keep your hands away from your face and eyes. If you are around someone that is coughing or sneezing, have a filter mask read to put over your face and get away from them.....maybe they will take a hint and stay out of the public until they get better.

I have never taken a flu shot, never will, don't need it. I take my own advice.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Very informative thread. Thanks for that!

I believe that vaccines are good and save lives. As you mentioned, the other toxic substances need to get removed! That's the downside....

I have a friend who went to South America to support development in poor regions and she didn't get the malaria vaccine. Guess what? She was the only one in the group who ended up with Malaria while all the others, who got the vaccine, stayed healthy.

Just one example.

What is happening right now in this ever expanding conspiracy circle is that vaccines get demonized. THAT'S DANGEROUS! And I believe that will cause more suffering among the population than getting vaccinated itself.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

True, I am not against Vaccines, just the un-necessary toxins and of course the time of when they are introduced. When the baby is just developing its immune system. Give the kid some time to develop then introduce the vaccine. Thanks for the kind words mate

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yet again another thread I have enjoyed of yours!

Personally I would NEVER vaccinate myself with anything some pharama company made. I dont believe anything they say and this comes from my OWN personal experience with "big pharma." I took many meds in the past and they ALL made me feel worse than I already did so I stopped. I winded up going with natural remedies and I feel 100% better! I will not get some vaccine they say will save me when I KNOW it will more than likely harm or kill me. Medicine for the most part IMO is a HUGE scam to make money and that is it!!

Thanks again for another great thread

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The government subsidizes tobacco which kills over 400,000 Americans a year. Your government cares about you and they are looking out for your best interest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join