It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told that I was using the cdc line improperly when asking questions regarding the swine flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here is what prompted me to call the cdc:
www.cdc.gov...

As you can see it only shows deaths and hospitalitions so we no longer are able to tell how widespread this actually is.
I asked the lady at the cdc if the swine flu was waning or getting worse. She told me that I can not ask questions like that. I am using the line improperly.

The CDC is definitely doing something weird here. By hiding the true statistics; we can no longer figure out how bad or potentially bad this swine flu situation is.

For example maybe millions of people have it and the death rate is real low.

At last count 43,000 people had it in the USA. If that is still the case thsan 400 deaths means a 1% mortality rate. If over 1 million have than it is a very small percentage.

I always thought there was something weird about all of this. I heard that they were doing research on the 1918 pandemic back in 2006.

I know there are a lot of theories and posts on this already.

I even asked if there would be mandatory vaccinations and the cdc and health departments said no.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
has anyone else called the cdc and been told this? I am really angry that asking questions to get more information gets a hang up. She hung up the phone on me.
Was I hitting to close to home when I said the CDC does not want us to know how serious or non serious the swine flu is.
In my area no one is sick; hospitals are no crowded. I do not see any reason for mass vaccinations because it does not seem to be that bad. I doubt it is going to get anywhere near the 1918 spanish flu pandemic.
Not only that but in 1918 people may have died more from their treatments than the diease itself. I heard people would drink kersone to kill the virus or use toxic homemade remedies.
Bleach has been known to kill AIDs but people do not drink it because people are more knowledgable of toxins.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is it an 800 number? Can you post it? I will call and ask them the same kind of questions, and see what they say.

Did you fire off an email of complaint to the cdc? How rude and ridiculous, aren't they funded with tax dollars?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

it is 1 800 CDC INFO. I pushed the button that said if you are calling about the swine flu..
I hope it is just an isolated case but I dont know.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

That is very suspicious. I can honestly say that I don't know a single person with swine flu and to my knowledge, I don't even know anyone that knows someone with swine flu, even though our local news was reporting an outbreak very close to home. Normally, that might not seem like such a big deal, but I live in a small town and if you know anything about small towns, you know that news travels FAST! I have many friends and family and the way people talk, if it was really that serious, I would have heard of at least one person having it by now. Hospitals around here aren't overcrowded or anything like that. I know this because I have numerous family members who work in hospitals, pharmacies, etc. and nobody has mentioned even a single case of swine flu. I really think it's being reported to be far worse than it really is. Is it being reported like this to push the vaccine? Maybe. I didn't think much about the whole conspiracy surrounding the so called "epidemic", but now I'm beginning to wonder.

top topics

join