It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Real Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thank you for your point of view, whatever it may be.

One cannot know the future for it is not known. One can only speculate of the past for it's history is sparse and contradictory.

But one again, thank you for your Opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I had to bump my thread because I had a dream and decided to write this piece. I believe that some sciences will prove some of my claims.

To many people it makes sense to others it far left field.

Anything is possible considering life has been on this planet for hundreds of millions of years.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

That was an interesting read, and well said. I am somewhat unsure what is coming around the corner, but I know it heavily depends on the overall outlook of Human kind.

It stands to reason whether 2012 is a legit thing(which I do believe it is), or not a legit thing(which many others believe as well).

There is a simple thing all People need to understand, and that is Our individual outlooks effect the whole. Right now We allow the Elite, and their MSM to control Our thoughts, and in turn steer Our very own emotions into very deviant avenues.

Should everyone, or even a large percentage of the World wake up tomorrow with the thought of peace, and working together, then I know the Earth would change, and We actually would have peace. It's called intent.

It doesn't mean We loose Our individuality, it means We all have the freedom to explore it.

S&F

new topics

<< 1   >>

join