It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Real Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
First of all I want to reassure everybody that the year 2012 will not bring the end of the world.It may bring the end of all evil,but not of the world.To those who believe in God--and even to those who don't--I say: The year 2012 may (or may not) bring about some drastic
changes,even catastrophes,but,whatever happens,always remember that God is in control.
Besides,these changes may be gradual and not sudden.

We all know that the world is several billions of years old,not just six thousand years as some
people believe,and that human beings have been living on this Earth for many thousands of
years.The first human beings were intelligent ape-like creatures who lived in caves,and tried to
survive by hunting and gathering.They did not descend from apes,as some people believe,
although they may have resembled them.

Their bodies were appropriate for the rugged conditions of life existing at the time,but they
evolved,very slowly,throughout the ages,until what we are today.And "we" are still evolving.
I say "we" because we were once those very same cave men and women.
Believe it or not,we are all reincarnated spirits.We reincarnate on Earth (and on other worlds)
as many times as necessary,in order to develop our intelligence and our moral sense.Those
cave men and women kept reincarnating on Earth,over and over again,throughout the ages,
but they evolved extremely slowly.They were in need of a boost of outside intellect to make
them advance at a faster rate,otherwise today we would still be in the dark ages.

There is a beautiful planet,probably in the constellation of the Goat,(Capela) which is
inhabited by billions of very good and very intelligent people,a very advanced civilization
where evil is unknown,just like Earth will one day become.But it was not always so.

Many thousands of years ago that world had reached a very high degree of civilization,but
all was not well.Billions of its people were very intelligent and very good,but among them
there were a few millions of very intelligent but very evil people,who disturbed and made life
miserable for the other billions,just like it is happening on Earth today.

The good people of that world deserved (or had earned) the right to continue to evolve in
peace.So God,the Creator of all things,decided to rid that world of all evil.I do not know the
details,but probably a series of cataclysms or other natural disasters killed millions of people.

The bodies of the victims were left buried in the ground,but their spirits survived unhurt and
the good were separated from the evil.The good spirits were given the chance to reincarnate on the now peaceful world,and the millions of very intelligent but evil spirits were gathered
and sent in a mass migration to Earth,where they soon began to reincarnate,beginning a new
life as children of very backward people.

It is not the body,or flesh,that makes a person more or less intelligent,good or evil,but the
spirit that gives it "life".Children are born with natural or innate tendencies for good or evil,as
well as for intelligence or the lack ot it.This is the result of the achievements and good or bad habits acquired by the person/spirit in former lives or incarnations.

Continued next post..............

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Again,I do not know the details nor the time elapsed since the arrival of these spirits on Earth,but we have a lot to learn about them by reading the ancient history.The Old Testament of the Bible tell us in Genesis that Adam and Eve were "expelled from paradise".
Adam and Eve personified the"people",or the millions of evil spirits,who were expelled from
that paradise-like world and were forced to survive,like a gang of convicts,in a very back-
ward Earth,without cars,flying machines,computers and other wonders,which they took for
granted in the very advanced civilization of their former world which,to them,was like
paradise.

God punished those very intelligent but evil beings by removing them from their "paradise
world",and had them shipped to Earth,where they soon began to change things for the
better.Today we read about the Pyramids of Egypt,the Mayas in the Andes,the lost conti-
nent of atlantis,stories about strange weapons and jet aircraft in ancient India,etc,and we
wonder who this people were and how they could do what they did without today's tech-
nology.

We also wonder what became of them,and why did their civilizations collapse.The answer
is very simple: After several thousands of years of exile on Earth,the convicts finally impro-
ved their moral standards,becoming good people,and were returned to the paradise world
where they now could live without causing problems to the others.

The people they left behind on Earth were not as intelligent as they were,and whatever machines and constructions they had left behind soon deteriorated,rusted,crumbled and
were buried and forgotten,to become a headache for today's archaeologists.

These events happened on that far away world,and the very same thing is about to
happen on Earth,perhaps sooner than we think,because our world is about to change--
or to be upgraded--from a correcting world to a happy world.Some of the expected events
are already occurring,although in a small scale,in the form of tornados,hurricanes,tsunamis,
earthquakes,etc.,but these may increase in the near future.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting thought , I'm with you half the way.

Spirits, I dont know much about that, never seen ghosts dont feel I dont belong etc.

But, :

We all know that the world is several billions of years old,not just six thousand years as some
people believe,and that human beings have been living on this Earth for many thousands of
years.The first human beings were intelligent ape-like creatures who lived in caves,and tried to
survive by hunting and gathering.They did not descend from apes,as some people believe,
although they may have resembled them.

We 'all' dont know the Earth is several billions of years old,I dont know that, I'm told that it is that old. I dont think it is just 6 thousand either, I think the whole time issue on this is obscure...

The univers is 16 Bill years , and Earth is 4 Bill years, well, that is just 1/4th of the age of pretty much Everything in the universe, and scientists say we are a 'young' solar system. ?

So, out from that alone, life Must be else where, since Evolution say it starts from nothing and ends up, well, as you see, with beings debating on the internet..

You are right, we are not descendants of any ape, we were made from them , not evolved from them, a whole other topic, but that is how it is..

But, pretty much nice thoughts , as I said, I dont know too much about spiritus and such.. I do believe in a way that EVP could be real though, since there are so much recordings on it !!

[edit on 8/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So your message here is, "I'm not sure if anything is going to happen but I think it is"?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well my supreme being is the Mother Goddess, goddess before gods.

But i agree with you entirely brother.

Just added you as a friend, very similar viewpoints indeed.

Blessed be Danu.

May the Goddess guide your path.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Although I agree with you that 2012 will bring about some drastic changes, I must differ on your "God" concept of it happening.

Your theories are somewhat sound, yet you forgot one vital piece of information. YOU do not know.

I do not know and furthermore, NOBODY really knows what lies down that beaten path, let alone if "God" exists, and if he does, would he really care about the world in it's present state?

What would stop him from cleansing it just like he supposedly did during the great flood?

You see I believe that change will come (Sorry Mr. President, not your change) but it will not be from any outside force, let alone a holy one. The only thing's that will change, are the ones that WE as humanity stand up and change.

There is no outside help coming. Firstly from ET's, I believe they are not in a position to assist, or that inter-galactic laws prevent them from meddling in our business. Now alot of people will say that ET's are already here and are manipulating us, I would agree.

However these are not the law abiding, welcoming and helping ET's. Just because they are advanced, does not mean they are following the rules now does it? The species that are willing to help and move us forward won't do so until we contact them, or until we reach a level of awareness/enlightenment that provides the doorway to communication.

We are in control here, not God, not ET's. This is our planet, we belong to her, and she will take care of us, so long as we stand up for what is right and remove those who would do otherwise.

Great post either way, it is nice to see something uplifting instead of the Doom & Gloom we constantly see in the 2012 section of the boards.

S&F my friend.

Edit To Add: We as humans have more power than any outside influence. We have more control than anybody on this planet, because we are from her, and she gives us that power. It's just a matter of taping into it and using it for the good, not the evil we see ravage our current reality.

~Keeper

[edit on 8/8/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
BTW, the linear universe is 13.7 billion and Terra a tad over 4.54 apparently although i somehow think more like 6 Billion as the planet was a molten solid well before solid rock formed.

Linear universe - en.wikipedia.org...

Terra - en.wikipedia.org...

You can doubt the science all you want, a minority who doubt are not automatically correct by any stretch of the imagination, you hold an opinion is all do not try to assert nor profess nor qualify as anything different please, i defer to the considerable intellect in the sphere of modern cosmology before anybody who merely thinks they are lied to by science or defer to religious doctrine regards Terra's chronology.

Paxus.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hold it. Let me get this straight.

Earth is our training planet on which we train to be good, moral spirits who are then later wisped to the heavens once good. If we are evil, then we are reincarnated again, again, and again on the same planet til we begin to learn to be good and moral spirits. Then the Earth is billions of years old. The Universe is billions of years old. Somebody counted? Goofy estimates. Then the Technology we find in ancient times belonged to this ancient people coming here to check up on us from time to time. Then this all ties into 2012 with that year being an awakening year. Humanity will learn to be good in three years so we can all be wisped away to the heavens.

Hmm. Well, I guess that's another way one can spell out a theory. Better hope your right. And if your wrong, at least you have an imagination.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Actually, transmigration to other planets or reincarnate to this upon passing from this corporeal existence is a well established school of thought, born since antiquity from very disparate civilisations and cultures.

And one which i have always found instinctively correct so a belief i've always ascribed to, about 30 years, since i was first in my teens.

Although with myself, i believe one must pass naturally or in combat, never by ones own hand, as this would make one bound to this plane of existence.

Again a common enough belief in many belief systems and faiths and tribal lore etc.

I don't think cultists who believe they can transcend and transmigrate by suicide or self destruction are sane and usually under fluence of a dark adept using them rather than anything else, suicide is never an answer to anything, certainly not transmigration of ones core energy form/spirit

Paxus.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And the age of the linear universe is calibrated by calculating the red shift from the farthest stellar objects on the perimeter of the observable universe, beyond that is beyond knowledge because beyond the perimeter of the observable is beyond the so called 'big bang', well the matter/anti matter annihilation event curtain as i see it which occured very soon after the 'big bang'.

Now a refined science.

Yes, astronomical technologies are that refined, we know this for a fact how old the 'observable', which is the linear, universe is now.

Look into modern cosmology mate.

Very interesting even as a peripheral interest on base levels, but awareness has changed in the past decade because of improved tech'.

There is a History Channel series called The Universe, available as a decent but less quality than DVD quality on Bit Torrent, search for "jimbobjoeboo" on The Pirate Bay all the episodes are upped by him as well as other exttremely interesting material.

Good series, **The Universe**, if you don't want to look at the New Scientist website and others, cosmolology sites etc, the cosmologists/particle physicists/quantum theorists, don't want to read up on the science in books whatever, that series is a very up to date cosmology encyclopedia in televisual form with excellent CGI which puts spacial phenomena into context and perspective et cetera, et cetera.
[NB. Please buy from History Channel online store at some point though, if downloading from Bit Torrent, if one can afford, so more excellent material can be produced by a good channel with budget constraints!]

Paxus.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Like biblical *prophecies* any 2012 event will be brought about by man,thought creates reality as we all know.And we did not descend from apes,we evolved with them...our common ancestor is the trunk and we along with gorillas,chimps,orangutans etc are the branches going our separate ways from the trunk.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Indeed.

Quantum materialisation through the collective consciousness on the social planes of the astral commonality.

Which is why i wish more people would stop giving energy to a non deity and back to the time of ancestors, feed our planet again so she becomes healthy, to the earth god's and spirits who are weak from abandonment of the many, sustained by only a few in modern times.

There is a big connection with our energies as lifeforms and quantum association with Terra as much as the fabric of existence, i refer to as the synergis of life, the old ones from the time in antiquity from the lands of Atlantian and **Lemurian** (Esp') shoots of humanity knew this and the practices and perceptions were actually mechanisms, seldom practiced now and it makes a difference to how much Terra can take though and such cannot be done under any umbrella religion trying to utilise and energise what are from those times and peoples through hierarchic knowledge whilst the many know not of such mechanisms, not possible,, modern peoples need to give thier surplus and meditative energies to the planet freely and knowingly, the two energies are compatible, we are all part of the same imho.

Why i wish more people would at least try to develop the power of positivity, meditation, instead of gravitation to the negative bias subconsciously through theologic conditioning etc, the spirtual thus paramount.

I've had enough adversity through my life to equal a good few active tours of duty and have the scars, i get 'life' giving me a kicking again and again, 'tis actually unrelenting upon my path, who i am i suppose, but i always remain positive however much i am negative on reflex, always keep faith in the goddess, "...roll with the punches so i survive...." as the most excellent song by "Public Enemy", "Prophets of Rage" goes www.rhapsody.com... , always transpose negative to positive lest it erode psyche and spirit and so to synergy of our organism, weaken the body, synergy of the 3. [Inverse being development of mind and body strengthens the spirit, each development of two intergrates to the 3, cyclicly to rhythms, Yogic/Tai Chi, which outside Eastern Martial philosophies or ancient Celtic or Norse warrrior traditions etc, is not really explained nor encouraged but important as not everything is fought on a physical plane of existence as a Buddhist will explain. In plain terms, the adversities in nature Terra faces require a metaphysical input from us to help Terra heal and cope were enough to do as the ancients did and channel spiritual energy to our planet, makes more sense perceived in quantum theorem terms such as materialisation dynamics to physical continuum.]

We live in hope do we not. Maybe by 2012 more shall decide similar and a balance shall again become.

May the wisdom of the Naddred prevail these times through ancient gnosis among the many, Danu be praised.

Paxus.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies and opinions.

I hope the best for this world and its people. No matter what country or race, we all cry, laugh, sleep and love our parents (most of us anyways lol)

We are all family and hopefully one day that will be forged in our hearts.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Spiritualism is very taboo now a days. Just because we cannot see does not mean it doesn't exists.

The ancients told stories of mankind's many destructions. There is proof that mankind was brought to it's knees and almost was extinct like other humanlike creatures that walked the planet many times before.

I really enjoy your opinions and comments. They are away to learn and awaken our mind so we can continue our journey of remembering who we really are, where we came from and where we are going.

Jesus said to his disciples when asked what the end would be, he replied, It is like the beginning

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Wow! I am truly dismayed at the lack of evidence presented to support any of your claims. being a Christian, I commend the originator of this thread to giving the power and decision to GOD. There is , however, the controversial issue of reincarnation which most modern cristian beleifs have abandoned. To mix the two concepts is a contradiction in itself. There have been many theories about our earth being seeded by alien DNA, however, to my knowledge, I cannot recall anyone putting GOD as the aliens. Most christiansare taught that we are created in the image of our creator. Does that mean we should literally be looking for GOD as a corporial, mortal being? I think not. The more comments I read in this thread, the more unimpressed I was with the quality of the responses. Some of this was actually laughable. I hope someone here can shed some "real, concrete" evidence to support their statements. I will be waiting.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That is true the world will not end. We are about to go through a transformation into the new age with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lords of Lords over the heavens and the earth. This will not be done without sorrow and bloodshed though. Your post tells of wonderful positive things for the future but you image is grotesque and unnerving. No offense, just letting you know how it comes across subliminally.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
That is true the world will not end. We are about to go through a transformation into the new age with Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lords of Lords over the heavens and the earth. This will not be done without sorrow and bloodshed though. Your post tells of wonderful positive things for the future but you image is grotesque and unnerving. No offense, just letting you know how it comes across subliminally.

The world is grotesque and unnerving on it's own. Many people dont want to be here anymore and have had a feeling of not belonging for sometime. They realize that this is not the world they signed up for and that less intelligent people are speaking for us all.

A change is needed and not an obama change. The world must rock to and fro before we shift.

Have any of you been to the slums of new york or california? There is no hope for those people and it is only getting worse.

How do you fix that?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i think you kinda forgot your subject matter there Dr. Manhattan. How this all relating to 2012 theories, please explain. i'm not insightful enough to read between the lines since your words are already confusing me enough .

[edit on 12-8-2009 by iknownothingiswear]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitfxr
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Wow! I am truly dismayed at the lack of evidence presented to support any of your claims. being a Christian, I commend the originator of this thread to giving the power and decision to GOD. T

I dont need evidence that you are not a robot.

This life was made complex enough that we are like termites lookup at the shelf, what is a shelf, what is on that shelf. We thnk we are intelligent and need evidence to support things but in actuality you are all the evidence one needs.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
The world is grotesque and unnerving on it's own. Many people dont want to be here anymore and have had a feeling of not belonging for sometime. They realize that this is not the world they signed up for and that less intelligent people are speaking for us all.

A change is needed and not an obama change. The world must rock to and fro before we shift.

Have any of you been to the slums of new york or california? There is no hope for those people and it is only getting worse.

How do you fix that?

Firstly, define many in the context of not wanting to be here.

Secondly (and most if not all of the following will refer back to this). You are using the "good old days" phenomena, even if not knowingly.

Thirdly..less intelligent than them ? neither enlightened or particularly accurate.

The change you mention. The "world" by which I mean the human civilizations upon it, exists in a constant state of change..this is nothing new.

Lastly, there have been slums, ghettos etc since we first began to huddle together like giant termites. They are in fact no worse (and in all probability better) today than they have ever been historically.

I applaud your optimism, however I find no merit, or true substance, in the mishmash of religious,spirituality and bad Sci-Fi that appears to have been lifted in whole or in part from many sources.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join