It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

intelligent moving sphere's in Mexico ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
have a look at this video and tell me what you think because i can't really tell what these objects are in the video. they are definitely not birds.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Kind of like what I saw earlier during the spring time. Only difference, I didn't have to block out the sun to see them...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Como se Tesla.
No.
So I'll say bugs.
Not.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Interesting, how did those people know exactly when and where the UFO would be?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. This reminds me of

UFO Releases Intellegent Moving Spheres

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hard to say what it is but still interesting stuff!

Originally posted by easynow
have a look at this video and tell me what you think because i can't really tell what these objects are in the video. they are definitely not birds.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seen the exact same thing here in the UK!
This is very exciting!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Unfortunately easynow you didn't check my post last night. I already posted this video
from the original link not luckymauro and also released the information regarding this
sighting. Maybe you would like to contribute in the existing thread here.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by easynow

Unfortunately easynow you didn't check my post last night. I already posted this video
from the original link not luckymauro and also released the information regarding this
sighting. Maybe you would like to contribute in the existing thread here.

Thank you.

maybe you didn't see that i posted this thread with that video BEFORE you posted the video in the other thread

how about you join the conversation about this video

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Maybe you would like to contribute in the existing thread here.
I think it's better to keep things in their places, that thread was not about that video, this one is.

But this is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Interesting, how did those people know exactly when and where the UFO would be?
There's no need of knowing, using that system of blocking the sunlight it's a sure way of seeing many floating things.

I tried it once and I saw one of those white objects floating above me. I followed it and some seconds later it had lost altitude and was floating near me, so I could see that it was just a small pigeon feather from one of the many pigeons that are usually on top of the building where I live.

Most of those things are feathers, insects, seeds that use the wind to get spread, etc.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

cool you tried this yourself ?

i have seen a few videos showing this technique for seeing ufo's and for the most part i would agree with you that it is mostly dust and ...lol..feathers...hehehe

some objects like the ones in the Op of this thread do act very odd so i thought it would be good to settle this matter once and for all by discussing it.

here is a video i found that has some strange activity

the question is are we making a mistake by assuming all of it is dust etc. ?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

cool you tried this yourself ?

i have seen a few videos showing this technique for seeing ufo's and for the most part i would agree with you that it is mostly dust and ...lol..feathers...hehehe

some objects like the ones in the Op of this thread do act very odd so i thought it would be good to settle this matter once and for all by discussing it.

here is a video i found that has some strange activity

the question is are we making a mistake by assuming all of it is dust etc. ?

Has anybody ever seen dust flying in their bedroom on a really sunny day? Try it. Take a pillow or even clap your hands in the sunlight coming from your window and you get that same effect.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I think that the fact that we only see this happening when the object blocking the sun is close to the camera shows that it's not the fact that the sun is blocked that shows those objects, but the fact that the camera is near the blocking object, showing only objects near the edge that is blocking the light.

I think that there must be a mathematical way of describing this effect and of knowing the area in which the "UFOs" would appear, but I do not have the knowledge to do that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

i somewhat agree with you but i don't think the objects in the video of the Op of this thread are really close to the "blocking object"

that may be trouble for your theory if those "sphere's" are not close to the camera. how can we judge the depth on those particular objects ?

as i said it appears to be further away then you are thinking and i don't think a model math formula will always be correct.

i could be wrong

i will have to examine more examples of this phenomena before i can conclude anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I think that there must be a mathematical way of describing this effect and of knowing the area in which the "UFOs" would appear, but I do not have the knowledge to do that.

We need an optical physicist and a super computer.

I agree that 98% or more are mundane (obviously), but some appear to be more interesting and of some further research possibly. There is a thread, not too old where some members (including me) were going to try and block the Sun and see what we could see. Last I saw nothing happened due to weather and life-realted issues. Sadly I have not had a chance to do it for those and some other reasons (like focusing on more important ufology aspects IMHO).

EDIT to add LINK: Wanna Catch UFOs On Video? Tennessee Knows How.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

To be honest, it is just really hard to get motivated to take the time to do this. As we all know (well most of us anyways
) that even the best case scenario would be far from anything substantial proof wise(unless of course we catch a 5 mile wide mothership at 100,000 feet
).

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

that may be trouble for your theory if those "sphere's" are not close to the camera. how can we judge the depth on those particular objects ?

As I said in other threads about this method (I think I also said it the thread pointed by jkrog08), only with two cameras pointing in the same direction from two different points can someone get a real idea of the distance, by using simple trigonometry. With only one camera it's impossible to the distance to the object.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

maybe you didn't see that i posted this thread with that video BEFORE you posted the video in the other thread

how about you join the conversation about this video

You are right, I didn't check your date and I apologize. Yes I will make my contribution
regarding this footage. This is the report I received, this video was taken by
skywatcher Salvador Guerrero who was along with other skywatchers in this place
named Amatlan de Quetzalcoatl located in Tepoztlan, Mexico wich is a famous UFO hotspot.

The other skywatchers were also videotaping the same phenomena they called UFO
fleet from different positions. Only this video has been uploaded to YouTube by Carlos
Clemente colleague of Salvador Guerrero.I'm searching for more of those videos to
make some comparisons. According to their testimonials these were spheres, not
balloons, dust or something similar. And these guys have a lot of experience in
skywaching, they were there and I was't therefore I rely in their testimonials
This is what I got on this case.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great footage! I still wonder what these balls of light are.

new topics

top topics

join