It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Before You Say "No, I Will Not Comply"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f70cef868066.jpg[/atsimg]
From Michael Badnarik's "Constitution Class"...
I had enough long ago, but what do we do?

Is violence going to be the only option we have left, I'm not saying we should, but it is an option, because what has protesting ever really achieved? Or a union, or law that allows us to strike when the public has had enough of the current Government?

[edit on 8/8/2009 by Neo-V™]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo-V™

Is violence going to be the only option we have left, I'm not saying we should, but it is an option, because what has protesting ever really achieved? Or a union, or law that allows us to strike when the public has had enough of the current Government?

I'm afraid it's getting to the point that it just might be the only option. Anyone who protests against this administration is being labeled and in some instances roughed up by those who support it. All the protesting in the world might not get through to Congress, or the president for that matter, that we pay their salary and they work for us not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Something I haven't thought about before. . . imagine they do pass this healthcare bill, they pass cap and trade, they give us the tax hikes.
They then, would seal their own fate. Do you think for an instant that the american people will lie down and take this? I say let them have the reins, let them vote their agenda in. That way, it won't be just discussed on ATS but EVERYWHERE.
People have been too complacent in this country for too long. They need to wake up, and I believe they are. Our life-styles have become so self centered that most have forgotten what it is like to truely work for something.
So take the damn mask off Obama, give us your worst. Because we won't allow it. Laws can be changed, illegal "laws" don't have to be followed.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, thousands of others have shown us that it doesn't need to be violent to enact change, but until they (americans) wake up and realize just what they are going to lose, nothing will happen.

Just my humble opinion of course, I could be wrong. . . .

[edit on 8-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Peaceful protest is, imo, the preferred method. But when they will no longer allow peaceful protest then I don't know what else is to be done. It is like we're being backed in to a corner.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
theres a simple answer to get the governments attention and hold them to ransom but it will take time and personal sacrifices. However the way I am going to suggest cannot be done with a few individuals but has to be done by a very large number of people of a long period.
Do not have any children (you are forced or compeled to work because u need to look after ur children
DO not buy your own house...having a mortgage and children is the biggest ball and chain the government has over people. by not having these YOU CAN REFUSE TO WORK AS YOU WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITIES. One person alone will not work but if lets say 1/4 of the workforce does this ..think of the revenues governments will lose when no taxes from luxury or even taxes from work is being generated. THis is the only way you will get any capitaiised governments to listen.

This is how i am protesting. Who will join the crusade?? Not many because the majority of people dont care and dont have any intelligence because the government does the thinking for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized
Peaceful protest is, imo, the preferred method. But when they will no longer allow peaceful protest then I don't know what else is to be done. It is like we're being backed in to a corner.

The people who control the world are three steps ahead of us. They have studied people and how they react in situations. They are now using that knowledge against us and we have almost no chance of beating them. Right now they are training the police and military to suppress the unruly mobs. Then they push the people until they can't take it anymore and start to get angry. When they are pushed far enough violence will break out and the police and military will swing into action.

It needs to happen like this because right now the police and military won't attack American citizens. They will once people are being hurt and property is being destroyed.

The only way for us to beat this is if we were all willing to put aside our petty differences and truly spoke with one voice. Most people haven't evolved spiritually enough to do that yet though and would rather live under tyranny than give up their hatred of Muslims, gays, liberals, Republicans, Mexicans etc. etc. Enjoy the show because it cannot be avoided.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have said this before, I will say it again. We the People are the Masters here. What we need to do is apply pressure to our State Representatives to withdraw the State from the Federal Corporation. A Confederation of Individual and Sovereign States is what is needed, a new monetary system based on precious metals, and every citizen armed by law. Call back our National guard Troops from their foreign posts and the combat zones of the illegal wars going on. Demand a full release of Free Energy to everyone in the entire world, immediately. You think TPTB are afraid of telling you about ET and UFOs? No! What they are afraid of is what runs these machines, and the fact that America has this technology hidden away for their own selfish usage. We need an end to the Government that is ran like a Corporation fed by taxes and spent on nonsense. We the People are entitled to a Redress of Grievances, and we are going to get it too.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God
-Thomas Jefferson

A Declaration Of Independence From The Government Of The USA
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

usa Vs USA
www.usavsus.info...

DR. STEPHEN GREER ANNOUNCES NEW FREE ENERGY DEVICE
www.rumormillnews.com...

The Emperor Wears No Clothes
www.jackherer.com...

People, our leaders are either retarded, or extremely intelligent, or deathly afraid of something they don't understand completely. I tend to think it is all three. Back in 1954 when the deals were made...

Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

At the time is was not known what would happen with the aliens in the future, but one thing is clear, they are not here to destroy mankind, no, they are all about preventing that very thing from happening. Meanwhile, our illustrious government has taken all this neat technology and made their own inter-stellar spacecraft, have went about colonizing the Moon and parts of Mars, and building deep underground joint military/alien bases all over the US.

Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget
Phil Schneider's lecture of 1995

Humanity will very soon learn of a great many things previously hidden from their view, and they will know the truth. Work hard for this, and work hard to make a positive change come for America, and the States within, and work hard to expose the Rich Elite Attorneys who run the world from their ivory towers, and return to the 1787 Constitution, with modern amendments added, of course. Change comes from within, not from a leader, no matter how must a rock star he or she is. It is up to us, folks.
Feel free to copy and distribute
Love and Light, Autowrench

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Floating thru Reality

See this is the the thing, I don't know of one person who isn't annoyed with the Government in one way or another at the moment, in the U.K or in the U.S, but like you say, we need one voice, and dare I say it, a "political party" of some sort, with simple goals and achievements. A global strike, backed by a law that allows you to do so with full pay when the Government stops having it's citizens best interests at heart. Look at the millions lost just from people skiving off work.

Hit them in the pocket?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm already one civil disobedient M*th*r F*ck*r. When I feel up to it, then I do try to make thought provocative threads here, and other places..

I quit contributing to an evil system long ago; in all manners. I'd be fine, but I'm not out to live out a long quiet life off the radar. I want freedom for all.

So I make myself known here, and there. I don't keep to many things near, and dear to me, as it just could make it easier to hurt me.

I guess the next level??? That's up to the govt., their minions, polipuppets, and lords; which feel they have power, and dominion over "We The Common Folk".

I'll let them elevate the level of interaction; for now, I'll just stick with being a pain in their arse.

Star, and flag

[edit on 9-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

top topics

join