It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights, looks like electricity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

For some time now. I've been seeing these strange tiny flicks of light.
Only when start starring at something, like the sky, they appear after a while.
Like a pool of tiny glowing fish swirling all over my range of vision. And they seem to move when I wave my hand trough them.

Is this my brain? like seeing lights when you close your eyes?

Does someone maybe see the same? I'd like to hear what your thoughts are.

Thanks,

Sol.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

Hello, I have no idea what you're seeing but I've been seeing similar reports recently. Maybe check out the site: VisualSnow.com

Also, I have no idea if there is any merit to this, but some guy on another forum said he heard on Coast to Coast AM that there are micro organisms in the eye that can be visible as they are luminescent.

I think this was supposed to be in everybody's eye, not just some people's eyes. So I don't know if there is any validity to that, or why only you could see them and not other people. But just thought I'd throw that in there just in case.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Thanx for the info
Ill check on it

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Been discussed on ATS before. I believe you are describing floaters, they are very common, I get them all the time. Nothing to worry about...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Hmm Floaters?.. I'm imagining all kinds of weird objects now

Ill look it up thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I used to get those quite a lot. I still do, but not to the extent that I did. I remember sitting in my living room with the TV off because I kept seeing different coloured balls of light float away and disappear in different directions. Eventually I thought I was having a stroke and luckily my mom came out of her bedroom and saw me crying and said a prayer with me (even though I do not beleive in any monothiestic religion) and they disappeared.

I would highly advise getting checked out by a medical professional to rule out any neurological or optical distresses though, just to make sure!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I know exactly what you are talking about. I can see them most days floating around when looking into the sky in the day time. It's not dust particles, I can blow at them and they don't move how dust would move. I like to think of those electrical particles as the equivalent of seeing disturbances in the matrix.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Well I have been to a doctor 6 weeks ago.
And they found out that my Vitreous Humor, the gelly substance in the eyeball, filling the cavity in the eyeball,
Contains little solidified pieces, that are not transparent anymore.
This usually sets in at an older age, and is nothing to worry about.

Its called posterior vitreous detachment

These little solidified pieces give you little dark specs in you range of view. That move with your around with your line of sight, and are especially clear when looking at a bright background.

This is what is called floaters. ( in English, found out just now
)
And its not what I am talking about, but maybe it has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

YES! nicely said, thats what I see.
Do you know what it is?
They're like a lot of tiny fish swirling in a pond, and when you wave your hand trough them, they seem to go with the flow of you hand, indeed not like dust.

Interesting

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

It has been discussed before that some think it is from chem-trails. I first noticed them over a year ago. They don't happen everyday, some day I don't see them. The light has to be right. I don't see them on cloudy days, I need the blue sky as a backdrop in order to see them.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think they are from your eyes. I think I know what you're talking about, and can see them if looking at the bright sky. I don't see them from everyday viewing. The micro organism theory makes sense. They don't seem to move in an intelligent pattern, just all around. I use to think they may have been left from ufo's, but I changed my mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yayap3

Do you know where I can find more information about these micro-organisms in the eye? I searching on google, but I only end up in the eye-infection section

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
since I am a new member, and I am not allowed to post new threads, I will post here. I hope the original poster doesn't mind..

does anyone experience this???? hope it doesnt sound too weird..

I've been seeing the energy that the original poster has been seeing for years, as well as other things. I think my mind's eye is constantly open, or something. i never experience complete darkness. example: I could be in a dark room and still see tiny colors compacted together everywhere(like looking at a tv up close that has a bit of water on the screen). I see them whether my eyes or shut or not, and whether Im in the light or not. i guess it's like double vision or something. I'm not sure. I've never met anyone who sees as i see. I can also see better than most in the dark.

I never brought this up to anyone before. I remember being as young as 3 or four. I would close my eyes and I would see two green eyes when i moved them from left to right. I didn't think much of it. reminded me of my cat's eyes. just thought it was cool lol. Still do. i was meditating tonight and saw them again. went online looking for answers, and stumbled on this forum. anyone else experience this????

top topics

join