It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what is missing... ? We are still giving them our children...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I know a young man in my extended friends group that just joined the Navy, he was proud to enlist and serve and I'm proud he wants to serve his nation... so, I basically, kept my mouth shut and my opinions to myself. one of his friends he was tring to get him to sign up too... but his friend was dissing him the way kids do... and I looked into his eyes ... and I knew exactly how he felt... the same way I did when I made that decision... and I didnt want to ruin it for him.... his first major decision of becoming a man.... and then it slapped me....

we are not protesting them recruiting our own children for this global conquest (so how committed are we really, for a Honest Truthful America) if thats what we are doing... I say -- lets force them to DRAFT our children and then we got something we can all agree with... do you know what I mean... lets stop protesting city hall and start protesting the recruiting of our children to a cause thats Un-American... or lets do both and more.... I'm surprised people will be unemployed and just sit there like magic is gonna feed them.... get off your arse and help change things for the betterment of our Country. We need a venue that can not NOT BE HEARD
(and healthcare is not it... thats there test to see how pissed we are... its like a pressure cooker, if you let off steam you control then you dont explode, understand)
The way I see it is.... Now every time they want WAR, they have to drive the economy into the dirt to get enough people to sign up for this NWO crap.. been going on since they ended the draft back in the 70's right..
Volunteer or Starve its your choice..

[edit on 8-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Yes, save your kids, and tell everyone else to save their kids.

Warfare is evil, and it makes rich men richer.

And they don't care if your kid dies.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the club, bub, as I could just as easily named myself similarly.
How comforting is that there are other people who think the same? Good Yeah?

Star & Flag

new topics

join