It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Danger. The Real Lie.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I know as many conservatives as I do liberals. They are nearly all peaceful people. Why do people paint all of a group with a broad brush when they know they are lying? Lying just to spread hatred and to divide.

It is the dividers who scare me. Thank god they are a tiny minority. Too bad they are so vocal and drown out the good people who just want a fair chance and to not be screwed by the politicians from both Parties. Most people are intelligent enough to see what is going on.

Good, decent people are speaking out for the first time in decades and what do the crazed fanatics do? They see it as an opportunity to divide while pretending to be superior; all the time telling lies like there is no tomorrow.

The lies from the far left and the far right is what got us to this point. I hate both. Mindless hater's who pick sides just to justify their disgusting need to be fed by hate and to cause trouble just for the joy of it. Creating lies after lies as a cover while knowing from day one their causes are false.

I hope we survive but what I see on ATS takes my hope away. The hater and the Liars voice is getting to loud and drawing good people down to the gutter with them.

Far more dangerous than any Illuminati / NWO super conspiracy could ever be are these fanatics. While they dominate the dialogue the real enemy uses their cover to tighten the noose around our necks. Evil begets evil. Evil loves evil.

These fanatics feed off of the havoc they wreak and take over entire communities. The far left and the far right are partners in their lunacy.

Small groups of insane conservative fanatics and organized SEIU and ACORN thugs drown out the majority of people who only want a chance to get answers from the powerful who lord over us. These monsters as they follow plans given them by the fake right and left in government, scream so loud the majority can not be heard. Their masters who pretend to be at odds meet behind closed doors and have a good laugh as they see the divide widen. I can hear their laughter. I can smell their stink.

In the end they will merge into one Party as they have always been. Their will be no free people to defy them and no reason to pretend any longer. No grand conspiracy was ever needed. No Illuminati, no World Order, just fanatics to carry out their real agenda for them while they absorb the power handed to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
These fanatics feed off of the havoc they wreak and take over entire communities. The far left and the far right are partners in their lunacy.

This is a great post and I'm glad someone finally realised the difference between the far-left and far-right. Almost no difference at all. Just views.

I just hope we see that its not a political party issue at all. I hate seeing and hearing about how the democrats are doing this, or the republicans are saying that....outright ridiculous. This is NOT a left or right wing agenda. Just vile people in search of never-ending power grab.

Again, excellent post Blaine.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I think our best hope is for all of us to realize this. When we do, no power on earth can ever take our freedoms from us again. Most of us wish no harm for anyone and yet we do not realize that we are the majority. Left and Right are just labels to tear us apart. The only rule we need is to respect each other. If we did, all of our problems would fade away and the dividers would crawl into their hiding places in fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wow, I agree, finally a good post

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good thoughts here, excellent post. I feel I am entering somewhat of a "neutral territory". Safe.

Sometimes it gets to the point on the boards that if I let myself, I could go into a state of dispair. But I don't. Because the situation here is not truly representative of reality. Those hating, chaos- loving voices exist, yes, but are not the majority in the real world. Thank goodness.

Maybe they ventilate here, and get all their hatred and frustration out, and behave differently in the 3-D world. Or if they don't, imagine how the hatful words come across in person. The angry demeanor. People tend to stay away from people like that, because in the end, most of us DO want peace, and respect.

I don't believe these fanatics will ever come into real power. The opening statements indicate you see them as a "tiny minority", and that's all they are. A fly in the ointment. Here on the forum, if you will, the tube is smaller, so the fly becomes more noticeable, and has a better chance of becoming toxic. And here they DO have a captive audience. They can put words here which last. Maybe they do so here because in the real world nobody else will listen to them. Here, they get the attention they so crave, and they have the opportunity to spew their hatred which makes them, unfortunately, who they are. Rather despised, as you have brought to light.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Excellent post, and a much needed message. I've been called a sheep because I choose to consider and not blindly accept "truths". As far as I'm concerned none of us are really all that different, but we bicker over titles and definitions.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I guess I got confused by your post. Are you saying people who self-label as "conservatives" or "democrats" that are not indicative of the majority?

I agree there is a larger force here at work that polarizes the western world into two camps called "conservatives" and "liberals". I agree that the actual differences between individuals are few. I do believe that we have more in common than the media would have us believe. We all love our children. We all want a better world for them. We all want to live freely and be happy. We all want those who are weak and hurting to not be in pain. It's just that they created two sides of "how" these things can be accomplished and began to slowly push each side. It's all propaganda, force fed, breeding hatred.

I am not sure that I agree that these groups you spoke of are a "bad" thing. Perhaps bad in that they give "them" a tool to label people and do as they like. BUT it is only because they are LOUD, and I'm not sure that LOUD is a bad thing anymore. Everyone else is hypnotized by gadgets, too busy checking their sixty million forms of soundbyte communication that they don't see what's right under their noses.

MAYBE we could try to get the radicals to chat and push "peace" alongside their message, make the point of "non-violence" so that they are still LOUD but not dangerous in the sense that they can make it worse for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Star and flag! Good job!
I was just thinking this last night big time.
I am REALLY tired of the divisiveness I see on here constantly.
Really tired.
The proof is out there, whether its the bailouts for the rich(started under bush and continued under obama), or the bailouts for the car crowd, the clues are out there;
it's either all planned out(as best as can be, read david rockefellers book),
or we got some real nitwits that dont have any common sense at all in charge.
Maybe they are all just paid patsies! Ya, right!
Now, theres a conspiracy!

Everyone has a price, even politicians!

We do not have a clue about economics, apparently.(or budgeting)
There is only one way to get rich. Spend less than you make!

Whatever is going on, it's not looking too good. Agreed?
People are hurting, out of work, and scared.
We need to start taking care of ourselves and preparing for stuff. (shtf)
If you havent by now, or are going through it as we speak, good Luck!

Edit to add; this divisiveness could be our undoing if we are not carefull.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Small groups of insane conservative fanatics and organized SEIU and ACORN thugs drown out the majority of people who only want a chance to get answers from the powerful who lord over us. These monsters as they follow plans given them by the fake right and left in government, scream so loud the majority can not be heard. Their masters who pretend to be at odds meet behind closed doors and have a good laugh as they see the divide widen. I can hear their laughter. I can smell their stink.

Good post.

Lately I have been suffering from a similar question. When did we become defined as Republicans, Democrats, and Independents? It is as though the media and those in power want to discriminate against something, so they decided to label and place people into stereotypes. Somewhere along the line, something went totally wrong. Instead of using "Unsettled Citizens are Protesting", they use "Liberal (Conservative) Oppositions are Protesting." Even though there are people from all walks of life in these protests, the media seems to label and categorically organize people into groups.

When did we stop being "Americans" as a whole?

It feels like someone wants us divided.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Simple Media is CIA ... the results were almost 83% conclusive... thats 83 government voices over say from Joe the Plumber.... so, there is a 83% chance the media is the CIA.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The whole left/right paradigm is nothing more than a magician's sleight-of-hand created to distract us from what TPTB are really up to. While we have been out on the front lawn screaming at each other for the last 40 years, they walked right through the front door and stole our country. As others have said, the democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin, controlled by the same puppetmasters. Fortunately, the blatant power grabs of the Bush and Obama administrations have woken up a lot of people, but I'm afraid this awakening may have come too late.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I would like to disclaim everything I wrote in my original post. I just watched the news. Enough said. I was mistaken.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I just watched the news.

There's your mistake.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Beautifully stated. I concur.

Thank you for taking the time to write this post, I appreciate more than you will ever know, hearing the voice of reason and common sense. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You badly need to discover the truth it has nothing to do with the left or the right of humanity. Their is a much larger picture unfolding.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well... when you have people like AL Gore, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly...

what can you do?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I take it down to its primal roots. Control. Some people feel the need to be in control and others want to live and let live.

Most of us come down on both sides of this issue on different issues. Some even confuse the difference like me. I am totally against abortion, but I also do not believe my personal opinion should be used to control others.

There is not enough resources to allow us all to live in a mansion on the beach, own a yacht, several "summer homes", have enough expendable income to have plastic surgery, drive the best most high tech cars and aircraft etc...

The type "A" people end up in charge and they can never have enough. They set the rules and laws to keep us under control while they control the jobs and other resources that they funnel to their families and friends.

What capitalism has created is a corporation controlled society where the aggressive, greedy sometimes unlawful are in control of who is elected in our government "90%" of the time.

You have no vote as to who is in charge of these corporations that control our elections with power and money. You like your particular candidate because they decided you would. They figure out how to manipulate you and tell you what you want to hear. You think you are voting for the right guy but they never intended to do anything they said they would "90%" of the time.

They actually do what the corporate controllers tell them to do.

This is the lie we live in. America is no Free. They have brain washed many of you to believe that Capitalism = Freedom. Capitalism is only freedom when it first begins, when everyone has equal power. Once control is taken by the few they become the elites who control the rest of us.

They keep enough of us at a level of prosperity that keeps us fat and mostly happy while they and their families enjoy massive beach houses, the best boats, servants etc... while others are left to squander and cannot even afford health care.

They also have made you believe they worked harder and earned more than you did. While in some cases this can be true to some extent. No one who does 8 hours a day works less than any other person working to justify a $8.00 an hour wage versus a $6000.00 an hour wage.

There is nothing in this universe that justifies that much of a disparity in pay and benefits.

Those that make 6k an hour are running your country and doing so in a way to keep the wealth tied up in their family and friends.

Senators and CEO's, kids, friends, nephews etc... get consulting jobs making huge $$$$ while you actually work and make enough to eat and pay for gas.

The truth is we have let them run us dry. To keep us happy they kept business afloat through loans which kept you employed till it burst.

I do not have the answer to these issues and lies but we cannot continue to allow money to control our elections and elected officials. This must stop if we are going to continue as a free nation.

How do we do it?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Around 1792 Thomas Jefferson and James Madison developed the two party system.

My ancestors had come to Georgia from Germany via England in 1736.

During those years of freedom from King George we humans began to really get into the business of running our new country.

The above named gentlemen decided to label it's citizens into two groups.

The republicans main issue is that we, the people, should be able to take care of ourselves with as little government intervention as possible.

The democrats believed the government should take care of the people.

These two core values continue on to involve education, health care, taxation and of course economics.

I don't see any hope for peaceful change unless we allow our country to completely fall and have a new government secretly in place to pick up the pieces and raise ourselves up as an independent country and bring manufacturing back to America.

I have alot more to say but will get off my soapbox for now.

Just want to add that I am an original hippie and still a peace loving person. But, it's going to get ugly. I wish it were not so but it might come to that.

I have noticed the average working people are waking up. My email is filled with emails from friends that I never thought even cared about our government and the situation we are in. But they do and more are waking up daily.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
great post. i agree completely.

people need to stop dividing everyone and instead learn how to bring us all back together

media needs to be gone.

all it does is stir up gossip and evil and it doesnt do one good thing for humanity but make people lazy and watch tv all day.

people worship celebrities like they are gods, they listen to the news and believe every word of it. they get ideas about what you are supposed to look like and dress like from models and celebrities and even "reality" stars always looking so perfect so they feel the need to get plastic surgery and develop eating disorders.

the media has made us what we are today and it needs to be taken away. they have distorted our views on everything.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great post. Just like the other day someone was carrying on how they weren't going to be able to get knee surgery if Obama's health plan passed, or their elderly parents were going to be left to die yada, yada. I asked if they had read the bill or checked with fact check dot org. Of course they hadn't but had only listened to the crazed lunatics stirred up by the big insurance companies. I am reading the bill, and don't see anything concerning the points these people made.

I only use this as an example to DO YOUR HOMEWORK and be open to THE FACTS from all sides. Please, please, don't allow yourself to be stirred up by the lies as there are powerful interest groups behind them (on both sides).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join