It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My idea on how to discuss the Healthcare Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Mods, not sure if this is in the right spot if not my appologies and please move it.

Ok so I remember, last year, when the first bailout bill went to the House and Senate there was a special section put up (or something like that). In that section the bailout bill was posted and we were able to go through it, read it, and debate specific topics.

Now I think that this would be an excellent idea to do with the current Healthcare plan as it would allow us to dispel any misinformation and maybe even stumble up on something we didn't know about before.

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea? I know I would love to go through it and see what all they've crammed into it... If this sounds good to ya'll speak up and lets see what we can do...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Makes sense to me......but it seems as though Obama simply wants this bill passed as quickly as possible without much ado.

It seems to me that he doesn't want serious (much) discussion on this issue ..but is in a huge hurry to get it through,otherwise he would have already been doing exactly what you have suggested.

I mean c'mon,he's not a stupid person-he knows that if we understand everything in that bill that most of us are not going to want it.

I haven't read the entire plan myself,but only some extreme focusing points that I find difficult to digest.

It seems to me that the plan is going to help the gov't more than the greater good...but like I said,I haven't read too much of it...yet...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow so no-one else thinks this is a good idea? I thought more people would be interested in looking through this bill.

Is the bill not available or something?

new topics

join