It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque threat man avoids prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Mosque threat man avoids prison

news.bbc.co.uk

A Derbyshire man who threatened to blow up Glasgow Central Mosque has been sentenced to three years' probation.

Neil MacGregor, 36, had also said he would execute a Muslim a day unless all of Scotland's Mosques were closed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.stv.tv

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I can't believe this man escaped a jail sentence and got only three years probation for this.

He threatened to blow up a building and execute innocent members of the public. If that's not terrorism i don't know what is! Yet the story has been kept rather quiet by the media, and he escapes jail.

Can you imagine if this threat was made by a Muslim to blow up churches and execute a Christian a day unless all churches closed? It would have been handled very differently i tell you.

We're still threatening to deport the Muslim men in Birmingham who were falsely accused of planning a terror plot, then declared innocent. So we'll deport innocent people but let this guy walk free?

This is a clear indication of the hypocritical stance of this country.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

This man is a walking time bomb.

What is going on in Britain?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hypocritical huh? Here we have a self avowed racist making death threats and he is being treated with kid cloths.

In the UK currently there are 4000 Muslims under surveillance at any one time and most need not have done or said anything illegal or suspicious. They merely had to be denounced or done something innocuous and been brought to the attention of someone.

4000 Muslim Fanatics In Britain Say MI5

Nov 6 2007 By James Lyons

Spy Chief's Grim Warning On Terror Threat To Britain Al-Qaeda 'Groom Uk Kids To Target Their Homeland'

FOUR THOUSAND dangerous Muslim fanatics are on the loose in Britain, the head of MI5 has warned.

Jonathan Evans said his agents knew of at least 2000 extremists who threaten our security.

And he is convinced there are at least 2000 more madmen out there who haven't even been identified yet.

Evans said al-Qaeda were working to recruit British Muslims as young as 15 as the terrorist killers of the future.

He added: "As I speak, terrorists are methodically and intentionally targeting young people and children in this country.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

Interesting stuff; apparently there are thousands of mad as insane, fanatical Muslims loose in Britain and just about everyone they arrest with great fanfare is quietly released. Either they are incompetent or liars.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Good old zio media

forming and shaping opinions

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Double standards. Any muslim who threatens to go medieval on brit church or something wouldn't see daylight for many many years.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Geez the justice system is so stupid these days, get this, now they are actually trying to treat the guy to make him a functioning memeber of society again, i reckon they should just throw him in the hole for 100 years, then i could sleep easy at night knowing this animal is locked up, nice and easy.

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Threaten to kill people, blow up innocents = probation

Drive a little too fast, get caught with magic mushrooms or forget to pay your council tax = prison.

new topics

top topics

join