It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles in the USA, Experts needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me out here with. I can not find much material about crop circles in the USA which given the huge size of the farming community seems slightly odd but I`m hoping its more my bad search skills on google than a lack of circles themselves. Infact it really seems as if the most prolific place for crop circles is the UK. Is this because being based in the UK I am just getting this bias or is it real?

cheers

[edit on 8-8-2009 by cassini]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You are right, there is not many crop circles in the USA.

On the other hand just these past 2 months there has already been about 10+ crop circles in the UK.

That is because the crop circle making teams of people live in the UK.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Really would like to get to the bottom of this and if this is just media bias I am seeing or if there is a genuine lack of crop circles in the US

Can anyone in the US, or elsewhere, who is interested / expert in crop circles answer this question?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i'm in the US and have not seen any reports ever of crop circles.
use to live and work on a farm in Kansas, and nothing then or now..
in my 43 years i can not remember ever their being a crop circle here..

the other odd thing is realy there are no crop circles out side of the UK that i know of, although i am limited, there could be and i just missed it.

So that leaves either as the prev poster said, the crop circle team is from the UK , or there is something there attracting what ever is making them.

Although i had a though the other day.. if they are fake, what if we all staged a great plan, pick a date, and have a crop circle appear in every country on the same day.. wouldnt that blow some minds..
MSM would be all over it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i'm in the US and have not seen any reports ever of crop circles.
use to live and work on a farm in Kansas, and nothing then or now..
in my 43 years i can not remember ever their being a crop circle here..

the other odd thing is realy there are no crop circles out side of the UK that i know of, although i am limited, there could be and i just missed it.

So that leaves either as the prev poster said, the crop circle team is from the UK , or there is something there attracting what ever is making them.

Although i had a though the other day.. if they are fake, what if we all staged a great plan, pick a date, and have a crop circle appear in every country on the same day.. wouldnt that blow some minds..
MSM would be all over it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks severdsoul, nice to get at least some feedback from the US.

Think everyone should realise here that the 669,740 square miles of the US is given over to farming compared to an extremely paltry 21,958 of the UK. Given the huge disparity I would really love more feedback from the US about the crop circle formation (or lack thereof) over there. We have to have some more people who can give feedback here

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
because in the good ol' U S of A, we have video cameras and shotguns, and we like to use them on trespassers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This site has several crop circles reported in the US.

I think that is a starting point. Maybe searching those names will give you some sites dedicating themselves to US crop circle investigation.

Edited to add: 413 USA cases.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thanks ArMaP. Will continue to delve on the subject, still have a feeling that the majority percentage occur in the UK over the US though

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If they are occuring here they certainly dont get much airtime.I always considered them more of a"european"phenomena myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Iwasabducted.com has a few from the US. I would put in a link but it never works for me...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

which really strikes me as odd. why would aliens ignore the most advanced (generally) society on the planet? Surely they would realise that Europeans would be more skeptical?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

Not only that (although I did not liked the "most advanced" part), here in Europe the distribution is also strange.

Why does France, a large country with a very large percentage dedicated to agriculture, only has 37 while the Netherlands has 359? And Belgium, just next to the Netherlands, has only 62, few compared with the Netherlands but more than France.

It looks more like a local thing than a global thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

Kind of off topic, but kind of not... a couple years ago, I was a flight attendant and even when I wasn't working, I was usually on a plane, either going home or going back to work, or just travelling. Since nearly all of my trips involved going over the plains, I would look for crop circles all the time. The only time I ever saw one, I think we were over Kansas and it was so obviously man-made that it was funny... hilarious even! Instead of circles, someone had tried to make the designs with squares and they were so uneven. The entire formation was huge, but so so bad, lmao! I wish I had taken a picture because it really gave me a laugh! We were actually descending when I saw it because I probably wouldn't have noticed it from cruising altitude, but I hate to think that someone messed up that much of a crop to make something so BAD! lol!

[edit on 8/8/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

happily admit that most advanced was a poor choice of words. Pre-eminent would have perhaps been better. I`m English and think of myself as being a European as well so the choice of words was meant to convey how a civilisation not from the earth might view things!!!

Personally I suspect that the answer is really very mundane but everything deserves a fair crack of the whip and trying to find out what the true global distribution of them is and why some places have more, less (or none) compared to others is, in my opinion crucial to understanding the phenomenon (human or otherwise).

[edit on 8-8-2009 by cassini]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

shame there are n`t many pictures of half baked efforts!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

They don't show the half baked ones because it kills the illusion they are trying to support.

If they;

- Make something that has flaws.
- Make something humans CAN understand.
- Make something that looks too easy to make.

... they will kill the illusions that "aliens" or "advanced technology" is making these crop circles.

If it has major flaws, people will say it looks sloppy like man did it. If they make something that humans CAN understand, then it wouldn't look mysterious or authentic, because "aliens" are so smart they must leave confusing and hard to decipher messages. If it looks to easy to make, of course, people will cry that it's not as complex as "real" crop circles.

You got to understand there IS groups of people who make crop circles, and they make them as confusing and as complex as they possibly can, so they can create the illusion that "aliens" made them. The majority of those groups live in the UK, around Wiltshire.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

As I said before I believe Crop circles have a very mundane origin but I will not dismiss anything without looking at the evidence first. In this case, there are a large number of people who believe strongly in the Alien creation of crop circles and if by logical reasoning and evidence based discussion, even one of those people can be dissuaded from their beliefs, then thats good. People will not be easily dissuaded and if you tell them its a bunch of hoaxers they won`t listen, so evidence is needed.

Also I`m intrigued as I think the distribution is a real hole in the theory and I don`t see it discussed by anyone. In anything you need to look at the base evidence and I see the Global distribution as a critical piece of that.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
honestly I`m a little perplexed here. I sit here reading the board for only the 2190th time in a row (bare minimum based on how long I`ve been here and assuming I`ve looked only once a day) and there is another thread about a crop circle in Wiltshire. Not the USA, Wiltshire, that steaming cesspit of exo-political action, Wiltshire. Not the prairies of the last centuries predominant culture but Wiltshire once again.

I think its time for a community that takes itself seriously to not just comment on events but to start tracking them properly as well. As long as we just discuss, we are not only denying ignorance we are encouraging it

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That has to do with the energy meridians of the planet.

There was a reason that Stonehenge was built in the UK and not in the US.
There was also a reason that the Great Pyramids were built in Giza and not in the US....etc.

It all has to do with the energy vortex of our planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join