It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught this in the background of a picture. WTF?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My first thought was it looked like BEAST, from Beauty and the Beast!

Whats the story on this pic? Where is it and what is the girl doing? Also, she has a kind of creepy look on her face too..lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Well, you're right about that. Even with a second face to explain part of the image, this guy is not going to come out looking so great. Now he looks less like Joseph Merrick, and more like some big guy with a big head.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Whats the story on this pic? Where is it and what is the girl doing?

This is why I wanted to see the whole or more of the pic to get some context. I cannot help but think that will give us some clue as to what we are looking at, perhaps not.

Photographs of dark, far away, out of focus things tend to lend themselves to this kind of fun but just out of curiosity, the relation of those 'people' to the environment in which they are standing might help us see it differently. Or...maybe the OP wants us to see it this way because there is nothing to wonder about in the actual original full picture?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Whats the story on this pic? Where is it and what is the girl doing?

This is why I wanted to see the whole or more of the pic to get some context. I cannot help but think that will give us some clue as to what we are looking at, perhaps not.

Photographs of dark, far away, out of focus things tend to lend themselves to this kind of fun but just out of curiosity, the relation of those 'people' to the environment in which they are standing might help us see it differently. Or...maybe the OP wants us to see it this way because there is nothing to wonder about in the actual original full picture?

Agreed! I feel like something is missing, also..we need the whole picture to be able to discern what is actually going on. Are these two people strangers to the OP, what are they doing, where was it taken, etc. Where in the world is Carman Sandiego? lol

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mabearpig.

Honestly, looks to me like it's some party and someone is wearing a pig mask. The clothes and the beer kind of give it away as being some sort of prank.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OMG its a fat bald man with a beer.. AAAHHHHhhhhhhh

Seriously, thats all it is, a big sized bald guy looking up having a beer.

Outlined his face, and if you notice you cant realy make out his ear or nose, probably due to the quality of the setting and camera as well as dark and distance away.
Cool pic, but nothing but a guy kicking back and enjoying a beer.

i327.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
OMG its a fat bald man with a beer.. AAAHHHHhhhhhhh

Seriously, thats all it is, a big sized bald guy looking up having a beer.

Outlined his face, and if you notice you cant realy make out his ear or nose, probably due to the quality of the setting and camera as well as dark and distance away.
Cool pic, but nothing but a guy kicking back and enjoying a beer.

i327.photobucket.com...

Crikey, even in your outline, he's still a monster..lol...look at the size of his head, and his ear!!! eeeeek

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the fact that my mouse sucks dose not help at all *lol*

He is a big boy, quite the size head on him, although his chest and belly are good sized to.
I'm sure if they check around at the party, they will find the misterious pigman and be able to get him to autograph the photo.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

the fact that my mouse sucks dose not help at all *lol*

He is a big boy, quite the size head on him, although his chest and belly are good sized to.
I'm sure if they check around at the party, they will find the misterious pigman and be able to get him to autograph the photo.

I wasnt saying you're a terrible artist..giggles
Yea, the guy is huge alright, no matter if he's a bear, lion, pig man..Id hate to meet him in a dark alley! Wonder if he would appreciate the names we've dubbed him...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
at least we caught it before he saw his photo on the enquirer with a title of 'pig man bear found' That could be bad. *lol*

I'm sure by now he is ok with his size, or at least i would hope so. Confidence over rules size, all depends on the personality, but if you are that size and confe with it then you can be a cool person. If you are still hung up on it, then no so cool. Judging by him out having fun at the party i'd say he is ok with it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

at least we caught it before he saw his photo on the enquirer with a title of 'pig man bear found' That could be bad. *lol*

I'm sure by now he is ok with his size, or at least i would hope so. Confidence over rules size, all depends on the personality, but if you are that size and confe with it then you can be a cool person. If you are still hung up on it, then no so cool. Judging by him out having fun at the party i'd say he is ok with it.

well said
I think we can all agree, its just a big man, with big ears, and some guy standing behind him?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
right the pig man is explained ye but look at the back ground of the picture can you not see an alien type thing looking at the man its actually rely clear and the 1st thing i spotted in the photo

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dont see it,

lightend you see a tree or bush in the back ground.

anything found in the background i would write off as matrixing, the people are bad enough quality, anything past that would be just guess work.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks like an out of focus old half bald fat man with a white beard, holding a beer?

Not that it MUST be... just looked like it to me

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Looks like an out of focus old half bald fat man with a white beard, holding a beer?

Not that it MUST be... just looked like it to me

Great job mate! This is kind of what I started to see the more I looked at the image. Just a crappy shot probably with a crappy camera!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
yo is it just me or that like jesus on the head of whatever the hell that is? look at it closly like the head of jesus with the crown of thorns

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
An Imprint is not an active Ghost. A non-intelligent spirit. It is like a video of the past. What you caught in your photograph is the likely capturing of two men having a drink, which is an imprint- not a haunting. But still paranormal!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Cheers. It's one of those images that you can almost see anything in really - at first I could only see what looked like some huge thing with no neck, but after a while I could see what I ended up drawing. More or less.

The quality of the image was too dark and grainy to really get much more..

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Well that looks pretty good. I can buy that, thanks. I still would have liked to see the context of the picture though but I suspect the OP knew all along there was not much too it because they do not seem too interested in this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
looks like its a normal guy and a normal girl, spliced or warped somehow into the normal guys body. The girl looks normal has normal attire and normal emotional features. So does the guy, and the guys haircut. Is it possible there were 3 people walking and somehow the fat guy was in front of the normal looking guy, and they merged together on the photo somehow ?

edit:

looks like the darkness of what they were both wearing, combined with the #tyness of the camera, along with the dark background, gave this weird affect. i dont think its anything paranormal, but i hope im wrong.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join