It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

landing on i20?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

pretty much just looks like something behing hauled on a semi.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
I think that are just pictures from this video
www.youtube.com...
There was a thread about this video some time ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i don't think they are pictures from the video (the video is much clearer anyways), but they might be the same objects which are construction parts.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is it just me.... or if it was a recovered UFO.... do you think they might chuck a cover over the top of it............

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
sorry i never got back to yall last night, i did go by the supposed landing area (i20 @ i35) but i didnt seeing anything not normal...still donesnt convince me either way at the time last night i recieved those messages from my friends and all the people talking about it on twitter and the radio it seems like if it was anything its already been covered up and sweept under the rug

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not buyin it. If it was a real ufo it would have been covered up with a tarp and while they were there the road would have been blocked off to prevent any civilians from taking any decent photos or video. It is a lot like the Russian video though too, which also isn't an alien craft...

PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What happened to the story??? I am just hearing about this. Is the mystery solved or was it killed.

I had a strange thing happen the night before, and I live just south of I-20.

My husband just commented that they would have to have one big a** tarp to cover it, maybe they didn't have one that big.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've been searching our local stations, and I can't find any mention of this, even in the 'weird news" section. Seriously, does anyone know what happened?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not that i believe this is an ET craft, but who'd ever think/believe/fathom that they would transport a experimental/alien craft on a flatbed in public, seriously who would ever believe it?

Our lost set of car keys usually stares us in the face.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Not that i believe this is an ET craft, but who'd ever think/believe/fathom that they would transport a experimental/alien craft on a flatbed in public, seriously who would ever believe it?

Yes indeed. The easiest way to hide a lie is in plain sight. This is much more valid than most people realise.

In this small thread alone, many people have stated it can't be real because they would have covered it. But if they had covered it, many more people might believe there was something to it. So why would they do that?

Why would they take it down a public highway? Well maybe there was no other way to get it from where it was to where it needed to be.

Yes, in this instance I think there is nothing to this story. But it shouldn't be discounted for such reasons. So easy to hide something knowing that 99% of the worlds population will say "no way" and not look any further.

OT but funny story, I once saw a guy dressed in overalls just walk into a store, dismantle a lawnmower from a display, and walk out the door with it. Nobody batted an eyelid. People just don't expect it...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by qonone

Yes indeed. The easiest way to hide a lie is in plain sight. This is much more valid than most people realise.

In this small thread alone, many people have stated it can't be real because they would have covered it. But if they had covered it, many more people might believe there was something to it. So why would they do that?

Why would they take it down a public highway? Well maybe there was no other way to get it from where it was to where it needed to be.

Yes, in this instance I think there is nothing to this story. But it shouldn't be discounted for such reasons. So easy to hide something knowing that 99% of the worlds population will say "no way" and not look any further.

OT but funny story, I once saw a guy dressed in overalls just walk into a store, dismantle a lawnmower from a display, and walk out the door with it. Nobody batted an eyelid. People just don't expect it...

OK....

...so what you are saying is that every piece of equipment on the back of a truck that can't be identified by the average person should be considered a potential recovered UFO that TPTB have decided to "hide in plain sight".

Now you're just making things up. Don't you think it would be much better if they covered it with a tarp just like all of the other trucks with tarps I see every time I take a trip on an interstate highway? A truck with a tarp is so common that it would not attract any suspicion whatsoever -- much less so than if it was left uncovered. This thread proves that point.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
...so what you are saying is that every piece of equipment on the back of a truck that can't be identified by the average person should be considered a potential recovered UFO that TPTB have decided to "hide in plain sight".

No, I'm saying that it shouldn't be discounted *just* because of that. Like, if we had actually heard the phone call (which apparently nobody did) and he had described something that did indeed sound odd, we shouldn't just say "nah, can't be, there was no tarp on it."

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ok - so a UFO flew down on the highway, landed on a flatbed truck and then was followed by unmarked cars and the UFO itself didnt have a cover on it or use a "invisibility" technique? wooowww - interesting pictures, but im just having a hard time believing this story. i hope this wont just turn out to be an advertisment for some movie or something.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I can see some kind of saucer, hope more info comes out my interest is peaked!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
ok - so a UFO flew down on the highway, landed on a flatbed truck and then was followed by unmarked cars and the UFO itself didnt have a cover on it or use a "invisibility" technique? wooowww - interesting pictures, but im just having a hard time believing this story. i hope this wont just turn out to be an advertisment for some movie or something.

Yes, I'm guessing the story we got is not correct. Seems like some guy saw something on the back of a truck and didn't claim to see any 'landing'. But nobody seems to have found the audio so we don't know, and we can't really see anything in the pictures.

But my point above, before it got twisted into the absurd, is basically this: If you saw something being transported at 5am, that absolutely looked, to you, like some sort of strange craft - would you not bother to report it just because it wasn't covered?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People A truck with a tarp is so common that it would not attract any suspicion whatsoever -- much less so than if it was left uncovered. This thread proves that point.

If there was a tarp thrown over a saucer shaped thing on the back of a flatbed, it would generate just as much curiosity and much weirder out there theories.

Seeing a "saucer' on the back of a truck, not covered will be written off as some viral or something earthly. Majority will laugh it off and say how badly designed the saucer is, even for a B rated Sci-Fi flick while Mrs Gray is chowing down on cow inside the ship. It will be written off because it is too good to be true. Even for the hardcore believer if an ET craft should land in front of him...he'd still expect some lost human pilot to show himself. It is extremely difficult to believe our own eyes at times.

We never said this here is an alien craft but when we look/search for something usually it lies in plain sight & yet it is "invisible" to us.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by qonone]

[edit on 8/8/2009 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

i am very glad this was reported. It obviously was something odd for this person to take pictures and report it, so it is definately worth looking into and not brushing aside. I am just getting very frustrated with this whole field as of late and how everyone wants to use it as a marketing ploy or just to simply make fun of. I am already in too deep to just walk away. sooo bump bump, lets get some more info!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Excellent title thread and the first one I have seen that really peaks my interest. What a find, have you checked with any of the national ufo reporting centers for anomalous lights of possible ufo sightings at the cooridinants?

It looks very much like the shape of the daytime ufo I saw once.
S@F

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

thank you, i was so ecited at the moment i just put down what i heard, i tried to get it to ATS as soon as i could because i know ATS would help me with the research, i didnt want to be a one man band on this one. but i havnt heard anything on it since then and theres one guy iv read from "loadedparanormal" who emailed the station and got a "delivery failed" responce...

the only thing making me question it right now is the russian video of them transporting something like some movie props i suppose

i still think theres somthing weird about it in the picture where the object is on the left side theres that bright white light on the ground coming from the object and you can see the street light reflecting off the object on top of it which means its got to be metalic??? correct me if im wrong?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Interesting post. I cant see anything really in those pics, they are too blurry and too many lights. I looked at the one that had it circled and I zoomed in and I cant really tell what it is. It does look like something on the back of a flat bed truck.

To those that say they wouldnt have a real UFO going on a public highway well I disagree. Why wouldnt they? They know the majority would never believe it was real so why not just basically put it right in our faces??
As for the poster who said why would aliens land on a highway when there are empty lots, well maybe they had to land for some reason and that was the first place they came across. When a pilot has to land for an emergency they land on the closest path they can so why wouldnt an alien craft do the same thing?? Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
haha i think the poster that mention the empty lots was just being humorus...lol, just my opinion

the only thing i have to say about the whole flat bed truck thing, to me it seems the driver is parked on the side of the highway on the shoulder look at the solid white line....i dont think he's moving because none of the street lights are blurred? you would think with a simple cell phone camera it woulndt be good enough to capture moving lights without being blurred, but i know nothing of carmeras....so what im saying is if they did put it on a flat trailer then maby they havnt had time to cover it up and thats why he was only able to get 2 pics??? thoughts?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join