It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Obama! Your Not My Daddy, Your The President! Act Like It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
From my great state of Virginia:

Obama also did some campaigning for himself, defending his administration's efforts to fix the economy and blistering Republican critics, who he blamed for creating the crisis he inherited.

"I expect to be held responsible," Obama said."But I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking."[b/]

The guy never ceases to amaze me! Who in the hell does he think he is? Do we need a leader or a parent? Obama needs to grow up! He needs to Change his narcissistic attitude! Perhaps if the man gave one damn about anyone other than himself he would work a little harder at not crushing the country, eroding our freedoms, annihilating our economy and implementing his fascist state! It is obvious he cares more about the "blame game" and fault finding, than he does about finding solutions, for the real life chaos we now find ourselves.

I cannot believe he actually said "don't talk get out of the way" What's his next statement? "People need to be seen and not heard" Oh wait, that's already happening! So obtuse is the man to fan the flames of division and create a truly mercurial state. He is vastly under qualified to work as a page, forget hold the office of the most powerful position in the world!

link:[www.roanoke.com...]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think Obama is starting to show that he doesn't like criticism. Maybe the 2 plus years of rock star status has led him to believe that he doesn't deserve to be questioned by those that he feel are worthless.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Maybe he will take us out back and put a switch to our rear ends . . .

That explains the FEMA camps

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think Obama is getting a wake up call as to how the real world works. The real world is not comletely filled with yes men who people who constantly worship him. I think as his numbers continue to fall, he's going to have a breakdown or something cause he can't handle anything negative it seems like. I don't think he ever taught about why America is free, why American's care about freedom. The vast majorty people who he grew up with were Marxists, communists and other people who have a very anti-America viewpoint. He ran a good campaign, he was smooth. I'll give him that he ran probably the best campaign I've ever seen. I don't he quite gets that he's not campaigning anymore, he was to lead this country according to the constituion not some far left liberal agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Regarding his campaign, I do not understand why people where fawning over him.

It was just a bunch of lip service. Most intelligent people saw that.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just thought it was well ran without the usual signs of "strain" I guess. I didn't buy what he was selling for a second, but I can admire a well-run campaign. The whole adage of "If it seems too good to be true it isn't" applys here.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm more than a little curious as to just who the people are that he wants to shut up?

Boy, America is officially done. It's gone.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking."

Yeah, let's leave all the talking to him. After all, he is the movie star reading from a teleprompter because he can't even memorize his lines.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

Easy . . . anyone who disagrees with him. They are all disgruntled, racists, nazi, right-wing republicans, you know . . .

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yeah, he certainly does appear to be acting like an strict parent.

Maybe the job is getting to him, he is getting old fast.

I'm no fashion expert but msn.com has reported he is already dressing like an old man.

Hail to the not-so-chic: President Obama was accused of wearing the dad's version of mom jeans when he threw out the first pitch at this year's MLB All-Star game.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Acutally he is the CEO of the United States Corporation!! I'm sure he knew this before he applied for the job!!
And, his Vice President has higher authority than he has because the NSA has higher authority than anybody on this planet and the VP heads the NSA! Damn, when are we all going to wake up and smell the wonderful coffee on this planet and clean it up of all the negative bull@@@@ and start thinking positive thoughts so the negative ass@@@@@ cannot take us over. That is all it is. They have lost by the way, unless we all give up, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, we are all starting to WAKE UP!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I am disgruntled, and I don't try to hide it anymore than the O-man hides his agenda.

And someone should tell the rock star people don't enjoy being talked down to and treated like mentally incapable children because, well, children have a tendency to revolt. They speak out, they talk back, they dye their hair pink and rebel against authority.

Anyone with half a brain knows as much.

Does he have half a brain, or is it MIA along with Kennedy's?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Those of you who have heard my rants before know I am not an Obama fan what so ever but when it comes to crap like this, I say "If the shoe fits, wear it" so it doesn't apply to us! We didn't create the problem, our officials both GOP and DNC did and that is who he is referring too IMO.

As I've said before, it's not about the O-man, or the Bush clan, it's both and they don't care about reform or they would be on the same healthcare plan as us. Period! It needs reform, not overhaul!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Most sensible post so far. All this side taking in politics gets us nowhere

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks, for all the witty replies!! When is enough enough? I believe he is so caught up in the pomp and circumstance, that he has completely lost sight of any vision; if he ever had one in the first place! He really wants to keep us divided!

Not only can he not take criticism he is incapable of "HEARING" the voice of the people. He may as well have said....."Your gonna have health care coverage...blah blah blah.......IF YOU VOTED FOR ME!! iF YOU DIDN'T, SHUT UP AND TO HELL WITH YOU"!!

Then of course you have the likes of the clowns on MSNBC saying " the people protesting and causing a disturbance at the town hall meetings are all plants by the rebublican's!!"

Think of how afraid Obama must be in order to publicly say these things?

I believe this "A divided house will never stand!!"

And don't you know our enemies are watching and waiting to pounce at our weakest moment!

top topics

join