It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaime Maussan: Amazing UFO Footage 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Greetings all .

I found this lecture and presentation very interesting regarding what we are in for in the very near future here on Earth.

Mexico's Jaime Maussan shows and narrates never-before-seen UFO footage from Mexico and all over the world. [ex\]

Enjoy the video lecture.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I love Jaime Maussan's presentations! Too bad there wasnt more in that video- nothing new so far anyways. Hopefully someone will upload the entire presentation...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Well the last image looks like a bird, I mean you can even see the fluttering of the wings. The others are more interesting, I will have to look at them more tomorrow as it is 1 AM here now.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
KSC has a real problem with buzzards. I guess Jaime has never seen one before.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I noticed the early buzzard still shot, too.

That was enough....

I didn't need to see any more "Jaime".

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Still or stationary.
Big difference to UFO spotters.
ED:
That stationary buzzard is a Tesla Foo craft made by Hitler whos
henchmen scientist started the missile and space business as
a continuation of the one in Germany.
The UFO technology is the Tesla free energy from ether technology.
Force from electricity moving from the ionosphere to Earth.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can watch the full presentation?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Alright, the last one is a bird obviously (buzzards apparently, as Phage pointed out). The one showing the black object in space is such a bad quality it looks like it may be tumbling at times and stable at others. So that said I would have to say judging just by that video I see nothing that would counter that object being a satellite in a stable orbit or space junk in a decaying orbit. The one that shows something next to the robotic arm I have really no idea but as usually it something very vague and non-determinate, so with all that being said it is probably something mundane too, like space junk or some camera artifact(but I am no imaging expert). Nothing spectacular here, two of the three "UFOs" are obviously something prosaic, lol does Maussan want to test us or something(no I think he is ether so desperate to believe or thinks we are all complete idiots, either that or he is an idiot)--I mean come on, the last "UFO" was so obviously a bird it is funny. Jaime Maussan is continuously dropping on my respect scale.

top topics

join