It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wis. dealer sold gun extras to health club shooter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Wis. dealer sold gun extras to health club shooter

news.yahoo.com

MADISON, Wis. – An online weapons dealer who sold a gun or accessories to three mass killers, including a man who opened fire at a Pittsburgh-area health club this week, said Friday that any of the shooters could have just as easily found what they wanted at a Wal-Mart or another store.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This article pisses me off. They are trying to pin blame on this retailer for the actions of some lunatic that could have done what he did in any other way he saw fit. I'm sick and tired of this crap. Let's attack anyone we can lay the blame on, and turn it into a political gain agenda at the same time. They're basically saying this guy is responsible because he sold a clip to the guy that killed the people. He had no idea the guy was going to do what he did, and last time I checked, you aren't required to submit to a background check to buy a pistol magazine. Well not yet anyways. I think this is a blatant attempt to push more regulations against the 2nd Amendment to the forefront.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Jeeze this poor guy just can't catch a break.

Next thing you know they are going to try to connect all the mass murders together saying that they knew everybody.

What is the big deal, it our right to own and bear arms. Don't like it move out the country.

This is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I believe in the right of citizens to be armed and on par with the average foot soldier to equalize the balance of power to prevent abuse of the system.

Unfortunately there will always be unstable individuals, like this guy who hated women and wanted to see them dead, (He wrote 'Death lives!' on one of his final blogs) and unfortunately because it's usually illegal to carry concealed weapons, people have to wait until the gunman finishes his massacre instead of shooting back and ending the massacre.

An armed citizenry is not on the PTB's agenda. Citizen control is, and it's why they're trying to stop gun sales and confiscate guns so only the military can have control of these weapons to effectively put down any citizen resistance, like China.

A healthier, well functioning society helps with avoiding any massacres, but the PTB is not interested in such a society.

They're happy with the current system, which is breeding all these angry and unstable people.

They are using massacres as an excuse to further control people.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Star and Flag, I totally agree with you.

If he had really wanted to do some damage a roll around piece of luggage
with 40 lbs. of starter fluid, nails, and electric ignitor would likely have
wiped out the bldg.

The simple grill propane tanks make a horrendous weapon.

A lot of ppl think guns kill ppl, but to be honest then you would
end up banning kitchen knives, claw hammers, roofing hammers,
axes, or whatever the hell else.

People kill people and they were doing it real well long before
guns ever existed.

He could have came in with a garden sprayer with distilled
peach pit juice in it and wiped out an entire city block of ppl.

( peach pits distilled are cyanide )

There are dozens of other terrible things that could have happened
that do not involve a gun, and none of them are up for being banned.

Or require more taxes, more licenses, and more stupid fees.

Also if ppl act psycho, ppl should refer them to get help, and not
stick them in prisons like they do now which just makes them worse.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

top topics

join