It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you wear on the day of 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Good thinking. I guess I better give him a breating hole. I have been trying to teach him pick up lines so he can pick up the ladies on his own.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'd wear a plain T-shirt.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm thinking a body suit and leotards...you know get into a "gymnast" frame of mind. . . . just incase I have to bend over and kiss my butt goodbye!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
hang on a second here. i'm not thinking. if it is a polar shift, where will new mexico end up. being naked with just a tin foil hat may not be a great idea if i end up in the arctic.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Clean underwear and sox's!!!!!!! You never know whom you might encounter?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I probably won't even know it's The Day until it's over

Of more interest (slightly more) will be to see what happens when nothing happens. What will the 2012-fixated crowd focus on in 2013 ?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

The next end time myth that can be twisted into being believed it's coming soon. It's a fairly common phenom. Look at the advent of the 7th day adventists.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
lmao off at all the nudists..... bahahhah love it!

I will just wear whatever is clean as usual, and comfy, unless there is some party that day...

I really don't think anything ivisible is going to change that day....no big disasters...no space guys rescuing you.....just another day on the outside.

I think it will just be a change on the INSIDE when all the nekked sunglass wearing rompers in the sack will be so greatful to still be here and mabey wake up with a bit more graditude each day after that.....

wish I had the guts to go nude in a tinfoil hat too, lol.... that would be funny as heck if we all wore THAT outfit, roflmao!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just read 'Invisibles', by Tobias Churton

From the rear cover blurb: 'For the first time, the most up-to-date scholarship has been joined tradional estoeric knowledge to tell the complete story of the birth and development of Rosicrucianism. As well as drawing detailed portraits the character that initiated the movement, Invisibles shows the precise links between Fremaosry and gnostic and esoteric trditions.'

It's been known for centuries, apparently, based on astronomy, that Christ's birth took place between 7 and 6 years BC. This means that 2012 has been and gone (at least 6 years ago). I didn't feel a thing, did you ?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More than likely I won't even notice that 2012 has come and gone so...

I will wear what I wear everyday. 501's, white silk or cotton shirt, Python skin cowboy boots, sterling braclets and a big smile.

Optional....porkpie Stetson or straw Baily, Wayfarer Ray Bans

[edit on 8-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's

BEEN

and

gone

lol

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
one of my lucha libre masks.....thats it, maybe some new sneakers.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Agent Weirdo]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
From the Gospels of Thomas.

His disciples said: On what day wilt thou be revealed us, and on what day shall we see thee? Jesus said: When you unclothe yourselves and are not ashamed, and take your garments and lay them beneath your feet like little children, and tread upon them, then [shall ye see] the Son of the living One, and ye shall not fear.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8
A football helmet, asics running shoes, mechanixs gloves...thats about it.

I may swap the football helmet for one of those dual beer can holder helmets.

A cape......just in case

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

His disciples said: On what day wilt thou be revealed us, and on what day shall we see thee? Jesus said: When you unclothe yourselves and are not ashamed, and take your garments and lay them beneath your feet like little children, and tread upon them, then [shall ye see] the Son of the living One, and ye shall not fear.

I have already tried this. All I seen was a cop midflight for a spear tackle.....woke up in the abmulance on the way to jail. I would not recommend it.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That's easy: Black trousers, black shirt, black shoes and black sunglasses ... as on any other day.

The only useful thing I learned from Albert Einstein - have your favorite clothes at least 7 times (more useful than e=mc² *g*).

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tank2/8

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

I have already tried this. All I seen was a cop midflight for a spear tackle.....woke up in the abmulance on the way to jail. I would not recommend it.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Tank2/8]

That made me laugh. Just goes to show you what kind of world we live in.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think I will wear a pair of assless pants with chaps and a Santa hat or maybe just the chaps without the pants and hat.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In the 12 months leading up to december 21 2012 i will let my hair grow long and dye it white.On the day i will wear my white robe and ride my white horse up into the highest mountains.With my magic wand and crystal energy i will evolve myself within a protective forcefield and speak the seven magic words from a ancient language to give me the power to fly.With my magic ring to protect me i will accend to a high level of reallity.On the other hand.I will wake from this dream just in time to see the three mile high tsumami wave heading towards my house.I will be flatened within 30 seconds

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I wouldnt even concentrate on it 2012 may be an interesting year but I dont focus on it to much AND I WOULD ADVISE MANY OF YOU TO DO THE SAME my friends for the exact date is UNLISTED

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join