It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmospheric Beasts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

If there is one thing I have learned in my life...........its that anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

let me get my magnifying glass

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

A blob recently found in the Artic..? Isn't that the way the Steve McQueen movie "the BLOB" ended? That pic even looks a lot like the Blob entity in that movie..! I'll have to track that flick down and rewatch it as it's been probably 40 years since I seen it last...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I just recently started saying the exact same thing. You are absolutely right, anything IS POSSIBLE...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Atmospherice Beasts
"which some researchers classify as a dragon."

"they still don't count as sentient extraterrestrials. They're just animals."

"In various eyewitness accounts, atmospheric beasts can change their density, becoming smaller, harder masses that are usually metallic in color, or they can become larger and cloud like, even to the point of invisibility."

i have quoted some entries from the OP as they are statements that are crucial to my following accounts of so called atmospheric beasts that i have witnessed for myself.
i had goosebumps while reading the OP.
in my accounts i will describe that i saw in as much detail as i can what i saw and what behaviors i witnessed.

//////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

1st account: this happened around 6-8 years ago when i was in primary/middle school, i was lying on the field after having a run around just looking at the clear blue sky when a lone cloud moved across my field of vision it looked like a whale and i even thought that the fluke was moving just like a real whale would in the ocean, it soon disappeared and i resumed my usual lunchtime routine, but this is what i would call my first atmospheric beast siting.

2nd account: some afternoons i go in my small rumpus room lay on my bed and listen to music while looking out my 80x60cm window. im located in the bay of plenty of new zealand so there is usually always some clouds in the afternoon.
one of these afternoons (i cant remember the exact date but it was a few weeks before xmas) i was just doing as i described above listening to music looking out the window, that day there was quite a bit of both high and low dense clouds. i didnt notice it at first but when i focused my vision on one area of cloud i could see as what id best describe as some sort of head sticking out from behind a cloud, as i kept looking in that general direction what i though was a head came out from behind the clouds forming a sort of serpentine body, i could see forearms and back legs as the 'cloud' quickly as smoothly started to glide into the distance where it dissipated behind another cloud.

i thought that it was weird for a cloud to move like that let alone facing into the wind while still retaining the same form, i started slowing moving my eyes away from where the form had disappeared when i saw it coming right back out from behind the same cloud, it looked to be turning/twisting when a bit of cloud started forming what seemed to be through the 'cloud' straight up and down when a portion of the beastly cloud seemingly just disappeared out of sight with another cloud straight up and down on the other end of the portion that had vanished.

the rest of the beastly cloud followed through what id call a 'cloud vortex' of sorts and simply just dissipated in thin air - completely disappeared out of plain view. i kept looking in that general area combing the clouds to see if i could find any sign of the thing i had just seen, until i saw a bight flash that was very lightening like shoot from one cloud to another, it was too fast to follow but i guessed the general area that it went to, that is when i saw what i could best describe as a dragon - how they depict them in oriental art, i could make out what seemed to be antlers or horn on its head its body was coiled and it appeared to be standing even though there was no solid surface, it looked old, and it looked like a real dragon.

apart from the solid body, it wasnt like the whale i wrote about in my first account that seemed like solid cloud, the beastly clouds i viewed this day were soft and wispy but never lost their shape until they hurtled into the distance taking their entire form with them, slowly dissipated into a 'vortex' and then "swimming" where it couldnt be seen only partially emerging from its other dimension with clouds that looked like how you would expect the loch ness monster to swim with a hump or two breaking the surface briefly every now and then.

i may have seen two things i could describe as squid with tentacles floating around, and maybe thats what the dragon shaped cloud was after? atmospheric food?
if i really did see atmospheric beasts that day then, they can appear in a myriad of forms, they have some form of intelligence as it seemed the dragon-type one tried to evade whenever i saw it like it somehow knew or had some form of 'magical power' to disappear then travel to another cloud on a bolt of lightening, the beast i talked about in my 2nd account was different from the surrounding clouds, it wasnt accumulated and bulky as the 'normal' clouds were, it was a light wispy and at times almost see-through type of cloud, there was a strong breeze that day blowing clouds around but i dont get how a light, wispy cloud could continuously hold the same form while seemingly moving on its own accord. unless dragons are hiding out in the clouds feeding off atmospheric beasts or are of the same ilk themselves.

thanks for reading if youve gotten this far, has anyone else had a similar experience like mine id like to know im not going crazy haha.
-NZkraw
edit on 5-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join