It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing vaccination labels you a “criminal”, so says WHO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Label me whatever you want to label me. Last time I checked, I have control over my body. If you want to do something to my body that I do not approve of, I will do something to your body that you do not approve of. It's called tit for tat. WHO are you? I really want to know.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That doesn't stop me from taking a vaccine, I'm not getting it.

Hell, I'll even tell my future wife not to get the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The whole forced vaccine thing doesn't even make sense from a medical point of view. Why?

Say if nine people get a vaccine. But there's one "criminal" who refuses. Say the nine are protected the only person the "criminal" can hurt are the other "criminals" who didn't get a vaccine, because the nine are protected. If you want to let nature take its course, that's your choice. It's so simple, I don't see why the WHO would care if someone refused a vaccine, unless they have an ulterior motive.

Sometimes disasters happen. For instance, if a meteor was to hit earth tomorrow, the gov. couldn't save us. We would simply have to hope for the best. I know this isn't a meteor, but we can not sacrifice our essential liberties for security.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Where does anyone see that we agreed to let WHO take over our government? No government in the world would agree to such a thing.

Unfortunately, the article cited by the OP doesn't state where it gets its information. It refers to a WHO "declaration" of 2005. WHO makes all kinds of "declarations'. I was able to find one such declaration. It said:

We commit ourselves to promoting and cooperating with the vast number of authorities involved at all levels of government in developing policies and regulations in the field of housing and the built environment, thereby ensuring that prevention of disease and promotion of good health are taken into account to the maximum extent possible.

Where does anyone find that there will be compulsory vaccination against H1N1 flu? I haven't seen it in any source, other than the occasional extremist blog - and those blogs don't cite to their sources.

In the meantime I keep seeing items that say that the vaccine is taking longer than expected, that there won't be enough to go around for everyone. How are they going to force you to take a vaccine that they don't even have?

So if you have some information that shows we'll be forced to have the vaccine, share it. Show us where you learn this. The article cited in this thread didn't show anything except one blogger's rather hysterical rant about phony flu and dangerous vaccines and the WHO taking over as the supreme authority if there's a pandemic. Where did he get his information? If he's pulling it out of his ... um... mind, then I can pull facts out of mine, and I'll probably be more entertaining. If he's got legitimate sources, let him share them.

From what I can find, this "Model State Emergency Health Powers Act," never made it out of the proposal stage - it wasn't enacted, as far as I can tell. IANAL, so I could be sadly mistaken about this.

Even so, governments has always had the authority to quarantine sick people. They've always had the power to either confine you to your home or take you to a sanitarium. This power has existed for hundreds of years and was often used during the time of smallpox, diphtheria, scarlet fever, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, and other communicable illnesses. The power of quarantine is nothing new.

No government is going to allow WHO to "dissolve" them. WHO itself has no power to enforce anything they want to do. They have no army. They have no way to force a government to honor any commitment, assuming any such commitment ever existed in the first place.

I have seen no evidence, outside of hysterical ranting, that anyone will be compelled to take the vaccine. Because of the nature of influenza, I doubt that anyone will be quarantined. Maybe, just maybe, the authorities may arrest those who go into the public who are obviously ill, but even that's a stretch. Personally I'm for beating such people soundly because they're the ones who always come to work and share their illness, but unfortunately I'm in the minority.

Take away all the hype and hysteria, and the article has nothing behind it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Hi
just wanted to point out that there is at least a concievable, if not a possibly ongoing method of "antifertility injection"

hcg auto immune injection in "contaminated" tetanus vaccinewww.oldthinkernews.com...

basically attach the hcg hormone to a virus in a vaccine and the immune system will start trying to destroy both. since the hormone hcg is required for successfull pregnancy, this causes auto immune sterility in "successfully" treated women.

I have also heard of possibly successfull research being done into getting a modified Ecoli bug to carry the dna required(*) to produce a hcg variant the body will recognise as foreign, and attack, and in the process start attacking it's own hcg, the advantage being Ecoli can survive digestion and some can get deep enough in to the lining of the gut to be effective, thereby making an EDIBLE sterilisation vaccine!

(*)I am not a biologist, and I heard it years ago, so forgive any errors I make, I possibly could find the original doco I saw it in if anyone was interested enough, it was about vaccination worldwide, population control and how it all ties together with a secretive study done in the 70s about the effects of population growth on the american "empire"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

All this thread does is make people afraid which is the best way to control people. The source material was probably published to do just that. I would be careful what kind of information you buy into.

We are able to create our own reality with our thoughts. They know this. They (the who or others) want you to be afraid of stories like these because you will help them create a world of control by believing these doom and gloom stories.

The last thing they want you to do is to be fearless of any outcome and love each other. If we do that......They lose.

I'm not saying to stand by and let things happen to you like a lemming. We can still defend ourselves just without fear. I'm not afraid of any of these outcomes. I'm prepared for the worst which probably wont come to me because I'm not afraid of it and I wont attract it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

The only thing I did see was a statement that the WHO was going to recomend manaitory vaccination in all member countries.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

i am glad for ya "king" that you take the time to come in conspiracy forums and disinform the people by trying to insult and denigrate someone like me tries to open people's eyes and give facts about the real Truth about such serious issues like swine flu. I am telling ya that in Russia and surrounding countries there are almost no cases of swine flu, no internal spread of it and the wierdest fact is that there is no external import even of sick swine flu travelers from infected already countries. And you still dare to insult me, "king"? There are just 2 options fer ya - either ya are terribly dumb or you are just defending the russians for a reason only ya know lol. this swine flu pandemic has been created in the most secret bio labs of Russia and has been created and calculatedly planned to be let free in mexico just for the springbreak for thousends of american and european tourists in mexico in March&April 2009 from where it started spreading to North America, South Americ and Europe as planned. There are practically no cases in Russia and surrounding countries, there is no spread of the virus there at all and which is the most wierd of all is that there is even no import of sick people to Russia and all those surrounding countries which we call para-Russia, lol. China cases is lil bit different but at the end is the same case too bcz there is very few cases imported by western travelers and as we know all they have been isolated and quarantined by chinese gov. So from 1.3 billion which is the chinese populationo right now there are almost no cases( just maybe a thousand of cases of swine flu) which is nothing compared to 1.3 billion!!! I dont like watching the whole western world succumbing under the constantly increasing number of swine flu deaths in more and more western-world countries while those barbarian bastards in Moscow and their surrounding allies are laughing at the west and telling to their citizens that Russia is "chosen by God to survive all apocalyptic disasters of the world and then later dominate the remainder of the world together with the chinese slave workhorses.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport:
"If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by diablomonic

Interesting.. Definitely something I hadn't heard before.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey,

Well I read Wizardwars link, evaryone should read, somegood info there,
and I have been fighting this for over 35 years.
Back when they tried to give the swine flu shot back in 76, I said no way, then Ford got up their and took it in front of everyone, like they would risk Presidents life even if he was dumb enough to take it.

It's not just the virus, it's all the junk they put in with it.

Yesterday I was talking to guy who has mangement job in the pharmaceutical industry, he told me that 20,000 people had died world wide from Swine flu. I said no way I would check it out myself, well correct me if I am wrong but the number I got was 700 as of july21, 2009.
It appears this guy does not even know what he is talking about.

I'm not one to cause trouble but I'm getting pissed off, and I am sure a whole lot of, more serious people are also.

Thomas Jefferson said if someone says they want to help you run like Hell.
This is going to be Government helping people to early grave.

This is so stupid, when something really does happen these B######, won't evn be ready.
Food is the real problem they need to address, and they are not, I hope we can turn this thing, the American people are Stupid, and are set for Great Fall, And all the Kings Men could give a S###.

One more thing If you go to F.B. I. site and check most wanted, you will see BIn laden, only thing is he's not wanted for 9/11, yet we attacked Afghanistan and Iraq for what, Oil, and that's why they went into Afghanistan to finish oil pipeline deal.
And I thought I was stupid.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

i have been telling my so called inteligent friends about this issue. As much as they hate the givernmnt they seem tosee the vaccine as being above fault. very odd

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocked4tellingtheTruth

This is a strange and potentially unique opinion. That the s flu is a communist? engineered illness???

the us, russia and the vast majority of nations are controlled by people other than their governments. i think we should all try to look at the biger picture. most wars are engineered as are the massie amounts of propaganda and spin.

look at the bigger picture, not what is merely a convenient coincidence

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We're hearing people who are very concerned about the safety of vaccines and so this vaccine is being produced relatively quickly," said Mike Hughes, Vice President of the Keystone Center. "So we hear a lot of people who are concerned that it might not be safe; that there might be side effects from the vaccine cbs4denver.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Even if the vaccine itself is safe, there's also the possibility of say, "terrorists" contaminating some supplies.. Real terrorists, or false flag terrorists, either way, if you want to spread some sort of biological or chemical attack, what would be better? You'd have schools full of children affected..

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, put simply, I guess that makes me a criminal. I am not about to get a vaccine. Not that I think there is anything wrong with getting one. It is just that I don't even get vaccinated for the regular flu. If I am not worried enough about a a flu that kills around 36,000 people why should I worry about an illness that as of now has killed about 300 in the last 6 months? At that rate it is set to kill about 600 in one year. Why should I care more about this apparently less lethal illness?

Oh well,

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeuppls
people around the world dont know the TRUTH about the Swine Flu!!!!
it is not about vaccine at all it is the same virus which will kill huge part of the WESTERN WORLD in the next 3 years and no vaccine will stop it and people dont know who really created that virus - RUSSIANS created it to give the final hit on the western civilization! All people around the world are blind to see that there are practically no cases of Swine Flu in Russia neither in the surrounding soviet republics like Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and few others..which have NO CASES practically if we exclude very few isolated cases in those countries and COMPARE the very few cases in all those RUSSIA-CHINA surrounding area and you will see that it is NOTHING compared to the milliones and even billions of people who live there!!!!!!!!!! How is possible there are no people traveling from the terrible infected already rest of the world (mainly the Western Civilization World) and there is no spread of the virus in RUSSIA and all those ex-soviet areas plus China??????????????????? While thousends of people are getting infected daily in all even remote places of the Western Kind of the World even in those remote and hardly visited islands as Kiribati Tuvalu Palau or Tonga!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cases really in Russia Belarussia Ukraine Armenia Mongollia plus China.
World is blind to not see who are the guilty ones not only for the Swine Flu Pandemic but for the World Economic Crisis too! The same countries dont feel any economic crisis in fact and if they say they do they are just LYING to throw away any suspicions about them and their conspiracy to destroy the Western Civilization once and forever. Please SPREAD THE WORD so every single western person wakes up and all together stop the RUSSIAN-CHINESE greatest conspiracy to destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but you are wrong. There are some reported cases of Swine Flu there, even in China. And however they are not angels- I mean the Russians but for what reason will they do it (spread the virus) right now, if in the worst stages of the Cold War they didnt?! Now its even less possible: they have the natural resources, and it seems they rather mind their own bussines- with all the tendecies of today if they want the end of "the Western Culture" all they need to do is just wait till it will suicide...
Actually that were the communists first who acused american military of creating and spreading the AIDS disease shortly after it appeared...
As for the number of the Flu cases- its quite possible that living in the colder climate they are more resistant that the inhabitants of some tropical isles. And excessive consumption of really strong, medicine- russian vodka is also quite important factor there.
As for the China- much more likely but the China is now the biggest Friend of the West...and it seems also its Banker... )

Supposing that your anger is genuine: there are many other groups and nations/religions rich, malvolent or both who could profit of the Swine Flu.

Peace

[edit on 9-8-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Jane Burgermeister's Blog

Jane Burgermeister's Lawsuit

I believe JB here is onto something. If you don't, then that's your call. I will not be taking it myself.

Laws designed for bioterrorism used as a cover for forced mass vaccination August 9, 2009 by JB

Using New Laws for Swine Flu May Create a Perfect Storm Meryl Nass, MD August 9, 2009

1. The US government is using laws designed for dealing with a very deadly pandemic or bioterrorism to bring in a mass vaccination program for swine flu, specifically the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2006.

www.hhs.gov...

2. This law removes liability from the manufacturer, medical practitioners who use the product, and from “government program planners” who decided on using the law. A suit can only be brought if the DHHS Secretary allows it, and if there is willful misconduct on the part of the manufacturer. This law has been invoked for swine flu drugs (tamiflu and relenza)

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

for swine flu vaccines, and for novel vaccine adjuvants (which may be used in vaccines to stretch the supply and possibly convey broader immunity)

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

3. If testing of these products is very limited, then the manufacturers are unlikely to become aware of their flaws, and specifically their adverse effects. Then there can be no willful misconduct.

4. Due to the fear that swine flu will cause a large outbreak once students return to schools, where the virus might rapidly spread, the US government has stated that vaccine is likely to be available, and used, before clinical trials are completed. WHO says vaccine will be ready in September. Novartis began testing in humans in late July, and Sanofi-Aventis and Glaxo-Smith Kline are starting now.

www.google.com...

The Europeans are also planning for use before testing is completed, despite warnings by experts about the potential dangers of untested vaccines.

www.google.com...

5. The adjuvants likely to be used to strengthen vaccines and stretch the supply are named MF59 (Novartis) and ASO3 (Glaxo Smith-Kline). Only 3 vaccines using this type of adjuvant (oil-in-water, a.k.a. squalene-containing) have been licensed in Europe, and none have been given a license in the US. Two vaccines using these adjuvants are only used in people above the age of 65 (Fluad-MF59), and those with serious kidney disease (Fendrix-ASO4). Both advanced age and kidney failure weaken the immune system, so more powerful vaccines are needed, but in this population autoimmunity is unlikely to result from powerful immune stimulation. Cervarix is the third European vaccine (using adjuvant ASO4 against HPV) and its safety is controversial.

6. The then-Acting DHHS Secretary issued an Emergency Declaration in response to the swine flu epidemic on April 26, 2009. This allows use of unapproved (unlicensed) medical treatments and tests, or use of approved treatments for unapproved uses. According to the Congressional Research Service, on April 27, 2009, the Food and Drug Administration issued four Emergency Use Authorizations in response to requests from the CDC to make available certain drugs, diagnostic tests and respiratory protection devices.

opencrs.com...

7. Vaccines containing MF59 and ASO3 have not had Emergency Use Authorizations issued for them–yet. However, the government has purchased $698 million dollars’ worth of these adjuvants in recent weeks.

www.hhs.gov...

www.medicalcountermeasures.gov...
US and WHO officials have indicated the likelihood of their use, which is the only way to achieve adequate amounts of vaccine for the US and world population in the fall.

8. These vaccines have never been demonstrated to be safe in children, pregnant women or young adults. They have not undergone comprehensive testing; for example, MF59 has not and will not be tested for carcinogenicity by the manufacturer.

www.fda.gov...

See page 391 re MF59 carcinogenicity testing, according to a Novartis scientist.

9. The result of the new bioterrorism laws (passed with the expectation of use for much more dangerous epidemics than the current swine flu), which allow use of untested products AND give manufacturers an incentive to avoid comprehensive testing (to avoid being found guilty of willful misconduct) have combined with the political imperative to provide citizens vaccines in a hurry, yielding a Perfect Storm. In the 1976 swine flu vaccine program, 40 million people were vaccinated with an inadequately tested vaccine. The government gave the vaccine manufacturers immunity from liability, but created an alternative compensation program. Five thousand people sought benefits for vaccine injuries. Today, untested vaccines with novel adjuvants that are likely to cause more autoimmune illness than occurred in 1976 will almost certainly be used. The manufacturers have been given liability, as have the government program planners. But no compensation mechanism has been created. And the public has not been informed.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Well folks, I just heard on FOX news that there are volunteers willing to take the swine flu shot, and they said they are hoping for a vaccine in the fall. God help us all.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is winter in the Southern Hemisphere right now, and at least 200 people have died down there.
We have a real pamdemic down there,we need to get food, water and help down there as soon as possible.
They said this was going to happen if they can only get the vaccine to us in the Northern Hemisphere before it is to late, our beloved Governments may be able to save us yet.
Now I am going to spear head this to get help to the people in the Sothern Hemisphere, please send me all your money so I can fillmy, I mean help those in need just E-mail me all you got, just $19.95 and I will send you 2 plus double shipping charges of course.

World wide death from swine flu
700================1
-----------------------------------------------------------5,000,000,000=========70,000,000

That's not bad odds, plus those people that died I would bet at least half were already sick.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by googolplex]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join