It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing vaccination labels you a “criminal”, so says WHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
(my apologies if this has already been posted)

The alarming article:

The World Health Organization determined in 2005 it has the authority to dissolve sovereign governments and take control should there be a “pandemic”. This applies to any country signed onto WHO….which of course we are. The WHO just raised this non-existent pandemic to level 4.

From the WHO 2005 declaration: (excerpted) “ Under special pandemic plans enacted around the world including the USA, in 2005, national governments are to be dissolved in the event of a pandemic emergency and replaced by special crisis committees, which take charge of the health and security infrastructure of a country, and which are answerable to the WHO and EU in Europe and to the WHO and UN in North America.

If the Model Emergency Health Powers Act is implemented on the instructions of WHI, it will be a criminal offence for Americans to refuse the vaccine. Police are allowed to use deadly force against “criminal” suspects. Here are ten key points associated with MSEHPA:

Under the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, upon the declaration of a “public health emergency,” governors and public health officials would be empowered to:
Force individuals suspected of harboring an “infectious disease” to undergo medical examinations.

Track and share an individual’s personal health information, including genetic information.

Force persons to be vaccinated, treated, or quarantined for infectious diseases.

Mandate that all health care providers report all cases of persons who harbor any illness or health condition that may be caused by an epidemic or an infectious agent and might pose a “substantial risk” to a “significant number of people or cause a long-term disability.” (Note: Neither “substantial risk” nor “significant number” are defined in the draft.)

Force pharmacists to report any unusual or any increased prescription rates that may be caused by epidemic diseases.

Preempt existing state laws, rules and regulations, including those relating to privacy, medical licensure, and–this is key–property rights.

Control public and private property during a public health emergency, including pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, nursing homes, other health care facilities, and communications devices.

Mobilize all or any part of the “organized militia into service to the state to help enforce the state’s orders.” Ration firearms, explosives, food, fuel and alcoholic beverages, among other commodities.

Impose fines and penalties to enforce their orders.

farmwars.info...

Please please read the rest of the article ...

Many elements we at ATS are already familiar with, but many are indeed news to me.

Scary times ahead.

Edit for clarity:

A little below the article, someone asks the author for a source to this information ...

This is his response:

As for the declaration…….it was contained in the minutes of the 2005 meeting of WHO and has now been “disappeared” . WHO claims there were no minutes taken and refused to release them. Common sense tells you this isn’t true. Minutes are ALWAYS taken. This was a meeting of 194 of the participating countries.

And since when do we become part of a “Constitution” pertaining to a World organization?

I have an idea……instead of attacking what we assert………..why don’t you show us where we are wrong? Show us the links to information that says this isn’t the case……something from the federal government maybe……or a clear and defining statement from WHO that they do not have this claimed this authority. How about a declaratory statement from our government that they would never allow this to take place…that they would in fact opt us out of the 2005 declaration if this was attempted? Or one that even says this is not now, and never will be the case.

In fact, write your favorite senator and ask them directly if this is the case. Ask him/her to give you the evidence, not just his/her opinion, that WHO does not have this power or that the US has not agreed to it. Send that response to us and I will personally put it on the front page in great big letters. (same source)

Just felt I needed to add that for the sake of honest disclosure.

[edit on 7 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's so frustrating that for months now, and when swine flu came out I made mention that by next fall there WILL be mandatory vaccinations. And I was laughed off the forum.

Slowly but surely, more evidence seeming to point to mandatory vaccinations comes pouring out. Honestly, the ignorance on the forum is so extreme, at times I feel like giving up on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Scary times ahead?

Hook, line, and sinker

wake the farg up

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

I am quite awake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks though.

Though I fail to see how the underlying deception is relevant to the potential consequences ...

If that's what you're saying of course, your post was a little vague on meaning.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Mobilize all or any part of the “organized militia into service to the state to help enforce the state’s orders.” Ration firearms, explosives, food, fuel and alcoholic beverages, among other commodities.

Impose fines and penalties to enforce their orders.

[edit on 7 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

I though this section about mobilizing THE "organised militia" was interesting.

I wonder who/what the organised militia consists of?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

The most abundant organized militia is the National Guard.

My apologies for the one liner... but it's on topic

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In Alberta a friend of the Mother in law was over the other day and she teaches elementry school. They had a meeting and the superintendent told them that the swine flu shot will be mandatory for them when it becomes available in september. They have to get the shot or give up teaching. She also said they are planning on mass vacinations in schools to kids to make sure none of them bring it to school.

She doesn't know my beliefs on the subject and she said she is thinking of quiting and home schooling her kids because she is worried that the vaccine is being rushed and will have side effects in 10-20 years.

She is the most law abiding, non conspiracy person I know and I think she is likely a good sample of the general public (by being on ATS I think we are all more inclined by nature to being suspicious of the vaccine). If they force people a think a small percentage will start to question what is going on.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Like the smoke coming out of your avatar I feel we again are being manipulated to believe something that is not really there.

much respect for your material since joining

this all smells like smoke.........without fire

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

"the ignorance on the forum is so extreme, at times I feel like giving up on it."

It is very frustrating, the ignorance on a forum that is suposed to deny ignorance but yet they continue to deny, deny, deny but don't lose hope. I've noticed that they shot the messanger but then when something we warn them about comes to play they run and hide or find another angle like "what's wrong with going along" lol... Sheeple

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Refusing vaccination labels you a “criminal”, so says WHO

Can't say I didn't see that coming. I've been saying for quite a while now that the vaccines will be mandatory and that anyone refusing them will either be labeled a 'criminal', a 'terrorist', or both. Good find, SD, S&F.

TA

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by huntergatherer

I am quite awake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks though.

Haven't I cast this aspersion at you in the past? Are you like a "wakeup homey" magnet? I could be misunderremembering though.

What business does the WHO have "dissolving" our "sovereign" governments though? I mean, why couldn't it quaranting the country? All too many are willing to take out the proverbial needles from their pants. Deadly force is the first option any authoritarian institution grants itself. Personally, I'd rather deal with an actual disease than allow this kind of threat to hang over everyone's head.

Usually I'm not too paranoid but this is passed my threshold, at least until I find out it's some sort of hoax or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Perhaps someone can help us read through the lines:

appendix H: international partnership on avian and pandemic influenza

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
people around the world dont know the TRUTH about the Swine Flu!!!!
it is not about vaccine at all it is the same virus which will kill huge part of the WESTERN WORLD in the next 3 years and no vaccine will stop it and people dont know who really created that virus - RUSSIANS created it to give the final hit on the western civilization! All people around the world are blind to see that there are practically no cases of Swine Flu in Russia neither in the surrounding soviet republics like Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and few others..which have NO CASES practically if we exclude very few isolated cases in those countries and COMPARE the very few cases in all those RUSSIA-CHINA surrounding area and you will see that it is NOTHING compared to the milliones and even billions of people who live there!!!!!!!!!! How is possible there are no people traveling from the terrible infected already rest of the world (mainly the Western Civilization World) and there is no spread of the virus in RUSSIA and all those ex-soviet areas plus China??????????????????? While thousends of people are getting infected daily in all even remote places of the Western Kind of the World even in those remote and hardly visited islands as Kiribati Tuvalu Palau or Tonga!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cases really in Russia Belarussia Ukraine Armenia Mongollia plus China.
World is blind to not see who are the guilty ones not only for the Swine Flu Pandemic but for the World Economic Crisis too! The same countries dont feel any economic crisis in fact and if they say they do they are just LYING to throw away any suspicions about them and their conspiracy to destroy the Western Civilization once and forever. Please SPREAD THE WORD so every single western person wakes up and all together stop the RUSSIAN-CHINESE greatest conspiracy to destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Perhaps someone can help us read through the lines:

appendix H: international partnership on avian and pandemic influenza

It has very gentle and benevolent sounding language most notably "basic public health measures" which I imagine could mean anything under some asterisk. Obviously no flier is going to say, "We're comin' in with guns ablazin'. Put out your arm or die."

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Response from original source:

As for the declaration…….itwas contained in the minutes of the 2005 meeting of WHO and has now been “disappeared” . WHO claims there were no minutes taken and refused to release them. Common sense tells you this isn’t true. Minutes are ALWAYS taken. This was a meeting of 194 of the participating countries.

Ok, the minutes "disappeared". Hmmm. How convenient. It's not hard to put words in someone's mouth or make insinuation about someone's denial. It's rather the same tactic any opressive regime would use.

I have an idea……instead of attacking what we assert………..why don’t you show us where we are wrong? Show us the links to information that says this isn’t the case……something from the federal government maybe……or a clear and defining statement from WHO that they do not have this claimed this authority.

I have a better idea; prove you are RIGHT. Attacking what they assert is the proper action. The burden of proof is on the people estensibly quoting these minutes. Is there any document never tampered with or transcribed from one place to another of the original minutes? I would think it would be all over the place like a DHS memo.

This smells bad.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes it seems you are correct.. very difficult to find the links to any papers running with it though!

have a look at this though... on a police forum..
you need to look at the cached version as it was deleted from the police forum...

linklink to police thing

.i bookmarked this for further advice on other subject matter..

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ladysharrowandherbarrow]

geepers cant spell

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ladysharrowandherbarrow]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeuppls

I am glad you took the time to register today, and post the most ignorant, off base, illogical and incoherent post I have read in quite some time.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

This smells bad.

I'm not sure if you saw that but I also edited that part to include it in my OP.

But you are correct that casts doubt on the original article ...

Having said that, it sure is fodder for further investigation.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Like the smoke coming out of your avatar I feel we again are being manipulated to believe something that is not really there.

much respect for your material since joining

this all smells like smoke.........without fire

I agree that everything is not always what it seems but I am mystified as to why Canada, for one, has ordered 50 million doses of the H1N1 vaccine.

Now, that's more than the population of Canada, which has approximately 33-34 million people.

I do not know why they are putting so much resources to something which in my uncertified opinion, is best treated with vitamins, sunshine, and the natural immune system.

I do not believe this particular strain occurs naturally which raises some issues like if it is an weaponized strain, then there is an reason why they want to 'track' this strain, which also means the ability to track or possibly detain people on the premise of disease control, which may include forcible injection or stealth prescription.

There are also concerns that this is part of the broader population control action, to literally give the H1N1 or the newer H5N1 virus a boost which will accelerate the death rate, as is suspected to have happened during the Spanish flu crisis when many of these vaccinated suffered far worse problems or deaths.

I am seeing news stories about these vaccines being released even though their safety has been unproven and are suspect. There is no opposing opinion, which should raise red flags.

In these news stories I encounter flippant opinions from doctors who shrug this off and say 'We will be testing people to see if there are any negative consequences.'

Wow. Seriously, I fear for the people who have trust in these so-called medical professionals.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join