It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Process and Healthcare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I`m in on this now.

We get an email from our Representative, telling us she wants our opinion on the Healthcare Bill. We take time out from a busy day to share our opinion with her, and her mailer-daemon rejects our reply- there is no way to share our opinion with her.

So we'll do it here:

Dear Representative Eshoo:

As former health care workers, our family knows the healthcare business.
We understand the waste, fraud and lack of human decency in the care of helpless, ill individuals. We are absoloutely opposed to:

" Relieving
> the burden of uncompensated care for hospitals and
> healthcare providers...

until 100% (not 97%) of Americans have access to emergency, dental and long-term healthcare- just like you, and the military, and the Native Americans enjoy.

The word Mandatory tends to lose you the support of those who believe in Liberty.

We enjoyed the services of the Washington State Basic Health Plan when we lived in that State. In those days, we covered our entire family for $15.00 a month - a Voluntary Contribution to a Voluntary Plan, not an insurance industry and hospital bailout.

We want healthcare- but we do not want it shoved down our throats by special interest groups.

Thanks, but no thanks.

My opinion: this is a massive rip-off and bailout for the insurance and healthcare industry. It has nothing to do with giving healthcare to average Joes like you and me. It has nothing to do with Liberty.

Representative Eshoo, if you read this, make sure you accept feedback when you ask for it.

If you oppose this bill, Democrat or Republican or Other, sound off and tell us why. We bailed out the bankers, GM, now the docs? Enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Actually, this could be a good thing (kidding).

Cash for Clunkers- so how about Cash for Kidneys? Once we're all enrolled in Involuntary Healthcare, we'll be genotyped and catalogued. Need a kidney, Senator Snort?

We've got one right here. Or there. Or over next door.

Imagine the money that could be made

Do you think we should give up the right to say NO?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

Did you see Glenn beck called the American Healthcare System a nightmare?

Crazy stuff, I don't know what to believe anymore...

new topics

join