It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldest Known Family?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is my first thread - hope I do it right.

So, yesterday I was wondering - who is the world's oldest known family? A Google search led me to these articles:

www.jewishaz.com...

www.avotaynu.com...

where an author promotes his book as being an investigation into the Lurie family, which has supposedly kept records going back to King David.

King David?

Has anyone else ever heard of "The Lurie Family" as being the oldest known? I find it intriguing, prompting further questions about power, loyalty, privilege, and coincidentally - wouldn't a family tree that goes back to King David include mention of a certain Messianic figure (who was supposedly a direct descendant?)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This guy has to be the head of the illuminati if he is the oldest known family.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey good thread S&F. This is an interesting topic. I've studied some lineage patterns, or stories of the Elite. I've looked into "The 13 Bloodlines Of The Illuminati" as well. Overall it is a 'decent' read, but lacking in some areas.

The complexities of the topic are immense. Sure, as in your source I do believe a certain degree of accuracy can take place, but that is just not always the way it is.

Our world came from Empires, and I believe those very same Empires are still around, and out of visable site; at least as much as possible. Due to the struggles amongst different empires names have changed, and several different families have actually joined allegence, taken corporate the corporate name.

This practice was done not only for protection, but also for business.

In my specific studies I've learned that many families have surnames; which arose out of allegences with other prominent families. An example of this would be the Giovanni/Genovese families who were all from Geneo, and Venice. I believe there were original around 14 families with all different surnames. When they formed their alliance, the former surnames went out the window, and in came the literal Corporate name of Genovese/Giovanni. You can look it up; the name was actually the name of a corporation formed because of the alliance.

You can trace this lineage even further into the modern day as one of the original five 'mob' families of New York. Particularly this family usually took lead over the other four families; making the "Boss of bosses".

Many of the modern infamous mobster's really are from aristocratic lineages, and indeed shows the Empires which are still around, but hiding lineage, and names.

In regards to the family mentioned in the OP; it'd make you wonder who all can claim that lineage, but with no proof? At least proof to the average person.

To add: I've been in numerous large cities around the globe. Symbology is of major importance to the different Empires. In my travels the amazement has never stopped at seeing the same 'odd' symbols, or specific statues on different businesses for no apparent reason.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Thanks very much for your thoughts. A notion that kept repeating itself in my head yesterday is that -- the history of genealogy as a study (and practice of keeping records) must be tethered to the maintenance of monarchies throughout human history. Therefore, it seems intuitive that there ARE records, somewhere, of human families that date back to the oldest monarchies...those records must contain some astounding truths...

new topics

top topics

join