It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle - Eye Of The Universe August 3 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Rollright Stone Circle, nr Chipping Norton. Oxfordshire. Reported 3rd August.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4ed0725dea590cf0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/adb2c80260446d4f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/cf5b04e834b8a410.jpg[/atsimg]

So whatchya think!?

[edit on 7-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a66e3238d65cfb8c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f11cfc9f460192e5.jpg[/atsimg]

As this formation was so close to home I had to get there as as possible. Rain hampered the stay there but never the less it was once again very interesting. The formation consisted of nothing but circles with an outer 2 circles on the 7th circle of the right arm of the formation. There are 32 circles in total ( I think ) including the 2 outer ones. This was a formation which sent you in circles – I seem to remember such feeling in the Fish Formation. I used my pole as a marker but every time I came back to the marker I had a different count of circles. The left inner circles show only 4 but the right inner show 5 – this is an optical illusion and a brain teaser when trying to make sense of the final count. Once again the Makers have gone walkabout out of Wiltshire but yet again they have chosen a historic site such as the ` Rollright Stones`. Not as pretty as Avebury but the circle of weathered and aged stones sit at the top of the formation by the main entrance to the field Again its another indication that historic sites are important for the crop circle makers – documented history is indeed their forte. This is another formation which played havoc with my camera – I walked out of the boundary of the formation just to prove a point to myself that my camera was functioning correctly and indeed it was. I walked back into the formation only to be surrounded by clicking sounds – you look around but cant see anything – so I continued to take photos but again the quality of images came out poor. The clicking sound was more audible from one section of the formation so I took a few photos in the direction where this sound was coming from – well I'm glad I did.!!! Im now starting to think that if cameras or any other electronic equipment fail to function inside a formation it is due to the ` MAKERS BEING PRESENT `. ! Why do I think this ? On my travels this season I have captured all sorts of entities on camera – every time that I have, it is then when my camera starts to misbehave but interestingly it functions on the more unusual and important shots . I may have proven a point with the visit to Rollright Stones – take a good look at the image which I have included with this report. Once again a BEING is visible ( Not clearly but its defiantly there) the figure has a distinctive resemblance to the YING YANG BEING which appears to be sat in some sort of hover seat. Look closely and you will see that the two seats are very similar and this time we have more of a side view rather than just the back. We can also see features such as the large head and a leg and an arm . Some of you may not see this due to variation in monitor screen quality or sight and mind wont comprehend what you are looking at – BUT PLEASE TRY as these could be the first Images of the Crop Circle Makers. Andrew Pyrka (cropcirclewisdom.com)

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ok so now you cannot say that couldnt be made by a group of humans. It is only a bunch of circles. A bunch of kids could do that.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

G'day WZN

I agree with grapesofraft.

That would be an easy one to make. It's just a series of circles. Therefore I don't see it as a good example for the "alien" crop circle advocates (which you know I clearly ain't).

I don't know about the little "alien" guy. If the photographer is claiming that is only one of many pictures of "aliens" that he has taken, then I see that as a worry.

A "ying yang being" on a "hover vehicle"?

That's all a bit much for me.

Cheers mate
Sam60

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
guys guys... wait for the readings to come out.. the scientific anomaly factor that is characteristic with real crop circles vs. man made ones.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There is a raised line of bent over crops that goes through the center of all circles, joining them together. Not impossible to achieve, but I have not seen it done before.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This one is of such high quality that you can actually see the two rings that the circles where put on, not to mention the areas where it looks like track marks from people not using the tracks.

Probably some hidden message in the footprints though, maybe a little ET fell out of his orb

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
This one is of such high quality that you can actually see the two rings that the circles where put on, not to mention the areas where it looks like track marks from people not using the tracks.

Probably some hidden message in the footprints though, maybe a little ET fell out of his orb

Please get your facts straight.

It was a "hover vehicle".

And he hadn't fallen out yet.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I love crop circles because I really have no idea what to think about them. They have to be something whether it be from humans or ETs.
/

I dont mean to sound stupid but what exactly is a "ying yang being?" I googled it and nothing came up. Is it an actual being? I would like to know what they look like to I can see what you are comparing this to. Thanks.

top topics

join