It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

It doesn't say anything because that info came from a person who made a comment on the Dutch website. There is also a comment with a link to the 3 bigger pictures on that website. I'm not claiming anything, i just translated a part and gave a link to that company. It all fits with the known info that it's a promotional stunt though.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Whoever or whatever made the artwork, it's nowhere near the size implied by the inset stadium. The stadium has been mis-scaled to give the wrong impression of the circle's size. Who would do that without an ulterior motive?

If you look at the green fields you can discern the individual plants. That stadium is about 10x too small I'd say.

WG3

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

oh sorry, its in dutch though..

scroll down to update

www.niburu.nl...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

I think the size is more or less accurate, that side of the field is 800 metres long, according to Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Solar Humans

This is Real folks.

They don't come often any better than this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e4fbc845ea1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
According to Peter Vanlaerhoven the butterfly is 530 by 450 meter and is made by Remco Delfgauw.he and a team of 55 made the formation at night.

Also in a local paper

BLAUWE WIJK - Ja, hij bestaat. En nee, hij is niet authentiek. De graancirkel in de vorm van een vlinder bij de Blauwe Wijk nabij Goes is in de nacht van donderdag op vrijdag gemaakt door een designer met de naam Remco Delfgauw.

Hij heeft daarvoor toestemming gekregen van de Koninklijke Maatschap de Wilhelminapolder.

Op internet is dit weekeinde een grote hetze ontstaan over de graancirkel, na berichtgeving in de Coen&Sander show van BNN op radio 3. Media zouden 'deze belangwekkende gebeurtenis uit het nieuws willen houden'. Maar ook graancirkeldeskundige Sjaak Damen van Dutch Circle Corp Archief in Steenbergen, die gisteren op de plek zelf onderzoek verrichtte, bevestigt dat het een 'nepcirkel' is.

roughly translated: Yes its there and no its not authentic

it was made in the night on thursday to friday

source www.niburu.nl...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Solar Humans

This is Real folks.

They don't come often any better than this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e4fbc845ea1.jpg[/atsimg]

no it isnt read the posts!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sunspot0

bla bla bla.

You are free to believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wheat and tares. The wheat are the posotive thinkers who can believe that this was not man made and that even if it was it is a phenomonal work of art. The tares are the negative interjectoins by people who refuse to see past the earth. Why is it so hardto believe that we are not alone n the universe and that we are intelligent enough to be communicated with? I wish the aliens would justreveal themselves just to quite the naysayers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
wheat and tares. The wheat are the posotive thinkers who can believe that this was not man made and that even if it was it is a phenomonal work of art. The tares are the negative interjectoins by people who refuse to see past the earth. Why is it so hardto believe that we are not alone n the universe and that we are intelligent enough to be communicated with? I wish the aliens would justreveal themselves just to quite the naysayers.

FFS there is ZERO evidence to prove this is not man made AND there is a confession that it is man made. What more could you ask for?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Niburu.nl

The link you provided
is a known DISINFO site
among serious Dutch researchers.

The rest of the country is laughing out loud when
they come across their information.

To each his own.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

no not bla bla,if you took the time to look 3 post up you could see it

it was just an advertisingstunt

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Oh yeah?

Great publicity!

When the whole world seems to ignore this.

And the press is ear deafening quite about it.

And so on..

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Its Arthur from a cartoon called "The Tick"

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

FFS there is ZERO evidence to prove this is not man made AND there is a confession that it is man made. What more could you ask for?

Where did Saddam hide his weapons of mass destruction?

Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I would like more people to sya perhaps it is real instead of looking for any way to debunk it. No wonder the guardians haven't revealed themselves becuase they know we would ind every reason to not believe them and what they have to say rather than listen.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
one question, why is there a football stadium photoshopped on to the image? i guess for perspective of size lol ignore me

[edit on 8-8-2009 by enduser]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It was made, and if i got the correct info, it took 2 days (1.5 days exactly) for some project called or for designerbureau.

Size of field is 530 by 450 meters, made by Remco Delfgauw, with help from 55 team mates.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Could you tell us anything about the
purported designer Remco Delfgauw?

A quick google does not reveal anything?

Who is he?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thanks for clearing this up
So now we know that this is a man made Crop circle and is made by GPS systems.. But I think they trying to undermine this whole Crop circle phenomenon by making this man made +-crop circles or what i'm now begin to think maybe these all man made crop circles that we look at getting more difficult to trust these things

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join