It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by Haunebu

I'm not sure if you use a translation tool, but the guy who posted the pictures said "I've just been there, there are definitly circles there. From ground level i can not see the shape, so i can't say the shape is the same as in the airial photo.

Edit: Here are the google map coords. 51°31'4.07"N , 3°50'47.89"E
Edit 2: forgot the most important stuff. Airteck is right. it was done by 60 people last night, some kind of promotion for a business

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Cygnific]

Not saying your wrong, but can we get a link to the business who employed 60 people to promote a business, then forgot to put their business name in the circle?

Then could we get photos during the construction as well as details on how they went about creating it so perfectly. And cause I am 3/4 handicapped, can someone tell me how pictures from inside the circles show it to be a hoax?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

So hang on - is this "real" or man made by 60 people?

Do we have clarity on that yet? What company made this if done by 60 people?

Perhaps we are having a cover-up by lying about 60 people that did it

Anyone know?!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Not saying your wrong, but can we get a link to the business who employed 60 people to promote a business, then forgot to put their business name in the circle?

Then could we get photos during the construction as well as details on how they went about creating it so perfectly. And cause I am 3/4 handicapped, can someone tell me how pictures from inside the circles show it to be a hoax?

Sure here is a link to the agriculture business. It has fields near Goes (like the cropcirlce one) and other places. I'm not going to translate all the text there, so run it true google translate if you really want to read the stuff.

I have no photos of construction atm. Hopefully we do, because if 60 people did work on it, i doubt we will not see any at all.

I doubt you can tell by these pictures alone it is a hoax though.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
well bottom line is simply we dont know who made it. Skeptics say its man made, believers say its alien, I as both say... damn.. looks kind of cgi. but.. I am not an expert. I will however suggest that if it is real, I wonder if they are trying to tell us we are decendent from insects, or are merely pupae metemorphosing on some sort of spiritual level or something. and if its fake.. GOOD SHOW LADS!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That is one of the best one's i have seen is this the only areal shot of it where is the unedited areal shot.
But to the Op good find.
To me this represents change to the human because that's what butterfly's do change and the butterfly is beautiful compared to a caterpillar.
So if it is representing change for the human its got to be better than we are you can count me in that's for sure well that's my take on it anyway.
S+F
THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sure here is a link to the agriculture business. It has fields near Goes (like the cropcirlce one) and other places. I'm not going to translate all the text there, so run it true google translate if you really want to read the stuff.

I have no photos of construction atm. Hopefully we do, because if 60 people did work on it, i doubt we will not see any at all.

Alright, still not sure how a link to an agriculutre company with fields near by proves anything.

Am I seriously overlooking something in this thread?

And why do people keep worrying about an "edited photo" when they just added the stadium to show scale. Or are people claiming the entire thing is simple graphics???

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I have meanwhile found out that the image was released
by Joop van Houdt, who is a professional photographer
specialized in aerial photography.

He did not actually provide his full name
only Joop, but you can learn it from the exif tag.

He actually does not want too much attention.

So, this is not a lucky shot, by someone drawn
to a "group of 60 people" bla bla.

His comment to the image (from exif):

(south west netherlands)
Date: 7-8-2009
Biggest cropcircle ever NW of the town of Goes.
copyright: Joop van Houdt.

So far no additional official or
unofficial reports have emerged.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

Autowrench:
Yeah, a couple of guys with boards and flashlights do them all......
noufors.com...
I'm quite sure they can easily do all of those intricate symbols too. I'm not saying aliens are doing them, but guess what? Something is, and it isn't all done by men/women. For myself, I have several theories, as will any thinking person.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For now there's little info about that crop circle. But some air photographer called a tv station Bnn that this that he had photographed this crop circle.

As far as i know its made in a day

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

Its assumable that it could be a hoax on the fact Radio/tv station that presented this. But the source photographer called them. Maybe the other news station don't wanted to publicize this thing ?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You did a good job there king translating this thread haha.. sorry for my late reply I posted this one late yesterday evening.. And got some sleep first

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It looks like it is super imposed on the picture.
The picture itself has a lot of "grain" in it and the crop (circle) does not seem to have that much.

But i could be completely wrong of course.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I agree, Jaamann. That does look super-imposed. Although I wonder why the outer circles on the top right wing look incomplete? Even if it's a real shape it's still created by man as far as I'm concerned. Unless alien dna or alien material is pulled from these crop shapes there's no reason to believe they're alien made, not one reason.

(Observer1, that's a brilliant avatar by the way)

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Well this is kinda the way the work, making it look like it's news from the outside and they are just reporting it. They did not even print the whole name of the aerial photographer, wich i believe is guided by law, regarding rights.

Whenever i will hear some news about this i will post it here.

Some guys on the networks forum are saying they were involved in making it.

[edit on 8/8/09 by locster]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You know, I don't care any more if they are fake or not. They entertain some, amaze others and irritate some. Kind of like the Weekly World News and Batboy. Whether Alien or a hoax they are a joke. If Alien they must be cosmic humor and their is no message.

I'm imaging an Alien sitting in their ship creating meaningless pretty shapes and sitting back and enjoying the show. A glass of Alien Brew in one hand and a box of Alien Junior Mints in the other. What could be funnier than thousands of people trying to find meaning in a doodle in the dirt.

I'm beginning to understand why people would go to all that work. The entertainment value alone is priceless.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
-------NEW INFO--------

Formation is advertisingstunt to the 200 year anniverary for the "Wilhelminapolder" which is the area where the formation lies

it is been done by an a desingagency in 2 days

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Here is the translation of the the site you linked, when you claimed it was done by 60 people as a promotion.

Open house on the Wilhelminapolder
29 augusts 2009 from 10:00 up to 17:30

* harvest activities with ancient tools
* demonstration with old and new machines
* games with almost 100 appetite horses and haflingers (Power Horse Competition)
* plough games
* steam machine
* bezichtiging of the barns and machines of the Wilhelminapolder
* information market and braderie (with region products)

on the special open day page you read more

On the open house the food and drinks is looked after by the Hoofdcateraar of the sea country Nazomer festival, restaurant the corn grant from lord angle. And that becomes you not zomaar!

click here for the open house folder click here for the open house poster

200 years suffered the schorren and swallow just as at north of the city Goes were drained by 24 buy folks from Rotterdam. A splendid agriculture company lies since then in this spatial area: the royal civil partnership the Wilhelminapolder.

To celebrate our 200 one year old existence to make we of 2009 a particular year with numerous festivities. You look at for the programme regulated in our agenda and on the special 200 years pages of course you remain also in our jubilee year most welcome for a walk or bicycle excursion concerning our company.

Furthermore you read on this site how we grow your foodstuffs with attention to the environment. With most modern techniques we produce potatoes, beets, onions and grains on the Wilhelminapolder among others.

BTW anyone can check this by highlighting the text right click, then if there is a yahoo option open that and click translate.

It does not say anything what so ever about it being a promotion done by them, in fact it does not mention the picture at all that I can see?

Can someone else please confirm it's correct?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
-------NEW INFO--------

Formation is advertisingstunt to the 200 year anniverary for the "Wilhelminapolder" which is the area where the formation lies

it is been done by an a desingagency in 2 days

Can you provide the link to that information please?

I am not saying your wrong, but you have to back up the claim.

If anyone is interested, an effort is being made to find out if any complaints have been received in regards to the damage caused by the crop circles in the UK, the hope is if all the damage is made into an official complaint to the correct authority, it would hopefully prove once and for all if there is a group behind all this, nothing is going to be proven unless a full investigation is carried out, other than by those who seem to be making a profit by reporting them.
The thought is if a big enough fuss is made about the millions of pounds lost due to the damage, then someone in the department of agriculture will throw some force behind a unbiased investigation, we should then see if the circles stop, or someone is charged with the damage, some people have claimed they have done these circles, and therefore left evidence, will be interested to see if their stories change once they are faced with a massive fine.

The way I see it, this is the only possible way this question of real or fake is going to be answered once and for all, it's pointless asking so called crop circle experts to investigate on either side of the fence, they all have their own agendas to play out.

as one fella said, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's like a mile by a mile or something.
It's not that big.

According to Google Earth, the longest side of that field (the one with the stadium superimposed) is "only" 800 metres long.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Please explain how you arrived at that conclusion? There is ZERO evidence that implies this was not man made.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join