It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Crop circle ( the netherlands)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Crop Circle Connector is on the move.

They have updated the "rumours section".

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The last image I've posted above, originates from this CCC update.

The CCC website has added a link
to the blog by Cosmic Oneness.

They have now indirectly linked to our thread here
as I've left some comments at the CO blog sometime ago.

They also added a copy of a short interview with Delfgaauw,
the article is untraceable, but it originates from a blog at the
PZC, the small Dutch newspaper who posted the Butterfly video on youtube.

They have added (broken) links to this PZC video now.

The short interview contains no new information,
besides Delfgaauw stating that he has actually resigned
from being a "crop circle artist".

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril
There is no reasonable explanation why a far more civilized alien species would create anything such worthless as crop-circles to communicate.

Hmmm...lemme see...Mathematics, geometry, and symbols are a UNIVERSAL language that transcend time?

Read a book. Get off the couch, and turn off American Idol.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Read a book. Get off the couch, and turn off American Idol.
Maybe they should make their announcements during American Idol or publish a book, instead of making some drawings in crops for which each person has his/her own interpretation.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Secrets & Mysteries of Planetary Dreamers.

I've created this video
and added it to youtube.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Sol12]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Sol12]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
I've already explained that it is a copy of a 1930s LIFE cover and someone explained that its creation was paid for.
It's not a copy, at most it may have been inspired by that image, but it's obviously not a copy.

It's a man, not a woman, it has four arms instead of two and the butterfly is not of the same species, so, unless they are very bad at making copies, that cannot be realistically considered a copy by anyone.

Okay, I'll take your explanation over the believers'. It's not a copy but a modified inspiration. Whoever created it saw the vitruvian man and simply used the LIFE cover as inspiration for a new, but similar image. And by whoever, I'm referring strictly to human copiers. Thanks.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I've heard Jimi hendrix has some fans on Neptune and Venus?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff60fa6fa12d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a59dd81106e8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

I've heard Jimi hendrix has some fans on Neptune and Venus?

You're not sure?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
You're not sure?

For sure,
you will never know for sure
whether I'm sure or not?

I am just going to add here that I have
also uploaded my video to the ATS media portal.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And I forgot to mention that this video
is related to my other thread:

Cropcircles: Secrets and Mysteries of Planetary Dreamers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If this crop circle is a hoax , I want to see a video
of 55 ! people attempting it.

..and , I want to see every second of that video.
otherwise ....

GOD did it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

And why don't you want to see a video of god doing it?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril
Wow! That is one big "crop-circle"!

About whether or not it is fake, I believe that all crop-circles are manmade. There is no reasonable explanation why a far more civilized alien species would create anything such worthless as crop-circles to communicate.

Just my two cents..

There are things separating fake ones and real ones. Do some research and you will see that some things cant get faked.

Hopefully this crop circle is symbolism for mankind moving from the Caterpillar stage to the beautiful Butterfly stage in a few years. Perhaps its a message of keeping hope.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sorry guys, this one is man made, by 60 people over night. Here's a link with the credit to who made it.

It's quite old.

Crop circle

Scroll down a little bit and you'll see it.

This is a link with some other photos, some of the time they made it and some of the flyovers they did after.

Photos

Oh and some more of their work here.

More circles

[edit on 27-9-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I believe this to be a fake, have a look at the circles at the top-right of the picture. They're half complete compared to the rest. I believe if this was a legit crop circle from EM light the image would be complete.

Just a thought.

Also the angle of the aerial photo seems odd to me, like someone has just photo edited a picture on to another photo. If there were more photo's from different angles I would be more willing to believe.

Regards,
E.T

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Hopefully this crop circle is symbolism for mankind moving from the Caterpillar stage to the beautiful Butterfly stage in a few years. Perhaps its a message of keeping hope.
If you remember that the butterfly stage is the last, just before the insect's death, you will understand why I don't see any hope in that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

It's quite old.

So is your contribution.

We are on page 15 now.

All these links have been posted a gazillion times already.

Read.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If you remember that the butterfly stage is the last,
just before the insect's death, you will understand why I don't
see any hope in that.

ArMap?

So, when a child is born,
you'd rather express your condolences?

Birth, is 'death' relative to the previous environment.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Haha, that is a very creative crop circle. I am skeptic on their origin, due to previous reasons, but still, pretty interesting. It would seem that Alien's would have a better way to communicate to us than giving us pictures. We have a few possible reasons for this.

First, a human mind is hundreds to thousands of years less developed than the intellect an Alien possesses. It's like the comparison that we Humans to Apes and Aliens to Humans. There's an intellectual barrier. Perhaps Alien's are not properly deciphering our and playing us out for a lower level of intellect than we truly contain, so they give us pictures, thinking that perhaps this is enough to communicate with us.

Secondly, we really don't know what the political system, if any, exists beyond our planet. It could be a section of Alien's that are not part of those that communicate with our government, and they are trying to supply information that isn't supposed to be given out, and they are doing so in the best way they can for our comprehension.

Of course, all of this could be completely false, and none of it has any evidence whatsoever. It's all ideas, and that is all it should be taken for.

In my honest opinion, crop circles do appear to be man-made. Although there are some with amazing complexity, a group of people with enough resources may be able to duplicate.

Anyway, this is a pretty interesting thread. I like the design of the crop circle, haha.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

No, but the butterfly stage is not the birth, it's the beginning of the end for that animal.

Something like having a mid-life crisis (a great Faith No More song
), I don't see any hope in that.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuneJune
First, a human mind is hundreds to thousands of years less developed than the intellect an Alien possesses.
In theory...

It's like the comparison that we Humans to Apes and Aliens to Humans. There's an intellectual barrier. Perhaps Alien's are not properly deciphering our and playing us out for a lower level of intellect than we truly contain, so they give us pictures, thinking that perhaps this is enough to communicate with us.
Then they are not that intelligent, we know how to communicate with apes or even with less intelligent animals like dogs, cats, horses, etc., so if they are so advanced they should be able to do it.

Secondly, we really don't know what the political system, if any, exists beyond our planet. It could be a section of Alien's that are not part of those that communicate with our government, and they are trying to supply information that isn't supposed to be given out, and they are doing so in the best way they can for our comprehension.
Then this represents an epic failure, because each person has his/her own interpretation of the "message", and it should not be ambiguous.

When we want to send a message to someone without a third party understanding it we use something both sides understand but that is difficult or impossible to understand by the third party, that was how things were done during the fascist dictatorship in Portugal, many things passed through the censors because they did not understood their meaning, but the people that were the target of the message understood it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join