It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Just an Highly Evolved Form of Carbon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So i was watching a video the other night. its a conference, with the greatest minds come to speak, about what they are thinking or trying to solve currently.

A women said something random that sparked a thought into my mind.

We are what happened,

The message of the bond, among all bond of humans, wherever we are born, we are the products of a billion of years. We are the products of billion years of linage, of wandering stardust. WE all of us...are what happens when a primordial mixture of hydrogen and helium evolves for SO LONG, that it begins to ask where it came from. It begins to wonder, and want to know why it was created, what it was created for.

It's interesting to think that, maybe all we are is a highly evolved element. That an element being water, or carbon SOO LONG, finally ask's WHERE DID I COME FROM??
how long have we been around?
and then starts to make an actual being that can THINK for itself.
When we find aliens, i highly doubt that it will be carbon based, and have the exact properties as us. What if that alien, is based off of calcium ( i dont know) and eventually that element/particle finally asked WHY AM I ALIVE? WHY AM I THIS ELEMENT? WHY WHY WHY, and thus evolution is created.

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 13/8/09 by masqua]

join