It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else enjoys watching the Liberal Democrats self-destruct before our very eyes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After all of the pompous Liberals running around on TV talking about how they were going to rule for 40 years and the Republican party was dead, I am going to get to watch them eat crow as the Democratic party implodes right before the countries eyes.

The best thing about life is that payback is a b....!

So after months and months of watching the Liberals go on and on with their feigned worry and their smugness about how will the poor Republicans ever adapt when it is clear that everyone has now suddenly become Liberal overnight, because Liberals are so great and Rebulicans are just a bunch of old, fat, mean, balding men who cannot get laid and always say no like a grumpy, old father, the real world turns around and gives the Liberals a swift kick in the ass.

Now they are all crying and complaining and making up fake reasons why the country is turning against them. I mean all they are trying to do is say yes and give us whatever we want. So how could we possibly be angry. It must be an organized "astroturf" uprising. That is just classic.

How come when the Liberals staged protest after protest of Bush, even going as far as trying to impeach him for the very things that most of them originally supported with their Congressional votes, it was all ok, but now we are all being either paid or we are racists or nazis or bad dressers or idiots because we protest? Even people from their own party are protesting, but somehhow it is a right wing plot led by the health care industry.

All I can say is watching them make excuse after excuse, and over react, and take their ball and go home by stopping all town hall meetings brings joy to my heart. It is amazing how thin skinned they all are. Like we are evil and mean parents telling them no when they want the latest cell phone.

Check out our good friend James Carville.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'm sorry but I am not enjoying this at all. The Dems are going to change the laws keeping them in office for some time. But your post is one sided and playing right into the left-right paradox and it should be about the end of both parties and back to the constitutional party!

Until the Puppet Masters are Named, Exposed and brought out to every citizen and every country they control we are never going to be able to stop them. We will protest, many will be killed, more will be fearful and comply and a new global world will be enforced because of this way of thinking.

End the Fed, Remove/Replace all of these polititions, create our own monitory system and kill corprate greed. It's just to much to do!

We need to stop the hate, division and racist separatism!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It is extremely disheartening to watch decent people tear each other apart.

These elevated passions on two sides equal trouble. I just hope there are enough people like me, that stand back and observe, who see clearly where the manipulations begin and end.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I know I'm loving it.

Pelosi and crowd don't know whether to **** or wind their watch.

The funniest thing? This path to destruction we're on? They're desperate to conclude their original intent and drive this ship right up onto the rocks.

Almost as funny? They're actually SCARED of grandma and grandpa who are showing up to protest their stupidity.

Not as funny? They're calling for the union leg-breakers to start breaking up the protests and intimidate these elderly folks.

We'll be lucky to get through the summer without some folks getting killed.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What happened to the end of the Republican Party? That was all the rage just 6 months ago.

I'll tell you what happened.....The Democrat Party!

Is it 2010 yet?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It is hilarious how they are all shaking in their boots because a bunch of old folks are mad at them. They are probably all worried that they are going to get the spanking that their parents never had the gumption to give them.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have become a mean person because every-time Obama's approval rating goes down I sing with glee.

The democratic party has lost control and our country is going to hell.

I live to see Nancy Pelosi fall like a lead balloon from her chair of glory.

Are we beyond repair? I hope not.

Heads need to roll and people must stand and be accountable to the American citizens.

I truly wish good health to Obama because Joe Bidden has turned out to be the class clown.

I'm going to stop now before I explode.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
reply to post by grapesofraft

I'm sorry but I am not enjoying this at all. The Dems are going to change the laws keeping them in office for some time. But your post is one sided and playing right into the left-right paradox and it should be about the end of both parties and back to the constitutional party!

Until the Puppet Masters are Named, Exposed and brought out to every citizen and every country they control we are never going to be able to stop them. We will protest, many will be killed, more will be fearful and comply and a new global world will be enforced because of this way of thinking.

End the Fed, Remove/Replace all of these polititions, create our own monitory system and kill corprate greed. It's just to much to do!

We need to stop the hate, division and racist separatism!

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

You are the only person in this thread that I see who gets it. Buying into this left VS right debating and fighting gets are farther from the solution.

There is a reason the Bilderberg group doesn't help elect from only one side of the fence.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

OMG nothing would be better than watching them kick Nancy Pelosi's skinny, Botox ridden, half eaten body out on the street.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The final stone will be them raising everyone's taxes to cover the new debt they incurred and/or socialized medicine. Although just continuing to play the race card will probably buy Obama his second term.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More James Carville.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I guaranty Palosi, Reed, Kennedy, Barney Frank and so many other trators will remain in office proving once again that this system is currupt!

There is no way that even the public who are true dems would vote them to stay but the machines will say they do! wait to see the protest and awakening then. ACORN and The Unions will be breaking more legs that day I tell ya. lol

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

That is just great. So you are saying the only way the Dems can remain in power is by brute force beating down any hint of discontent? Havent I heard somewhere that happened before?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Self destruction is on the horizon for the left, I agree.

My fondest hope is that they don't manage to take the rest of us with them.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Good days ahead. Very entertaining.

Who needs American Idol and four million other retarded reality shows?

For me, it's not about right and left conflict.

People have been getting it put to them for how many years now? We're finally sick of it.

The finest hour will be watching Pelosi and her henchmen/ cohorts fall from their pedestals.

These people are just beginning to realize that a great many citizens aren't really sheep at all, but are actually wolves in sheeps' clothing.

What times to live in.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You know the thing that amazes me is that they pass all this legislation and either dont read the bill at all or have a speed reader do it, all the while talking about how transparent and benevolent they are, then they expect us to love them and cant understand why we would possibly be a bit peeved about any of this.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Actually, we are watching your whole country self destruct.
Not really enjoying it at all, as the rest of us will probably be dragged down along with you.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The final stone will be them raising everyone's taxes to cover the new debt they incurred and/or socialized medicine. Although just continuing to play the race card will probably buy Obama his second term.

Refresh my memory, who took us from a surplus to a deficit and then iniated the first round of bank bailouts? Wasn't that a Republican?

Both parties have done nothing but expand the reach of government and increase the debt. At least when the Democrats are in control you know they're going to increase government's role in our lives so you can prepare for that.

Neither liberals nor conservatives are going anywhere because liberal and conservative are two very basic ways of thinking and I don't see any sudden shift of the core of humanity any time soon (well, if you believe 2012 theories...)

Do you really think "ninny ninny boo boo" threads like this serve to make conservatives look better? You're falling into the same trap as the liberals that gloated about the election.

My suggestion would be to approach the situation in a mature and intelligent manner...to showcase your ideas on how things should change and how conservativism should be the way the US goes. You won't get the moderate block of the electorate that usually decides elections acting this way.

You've got to stand tall and proud like lady liberty and rise above the pettiness. Don't let yourself get washed into the sewer. Just my .02 cents.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here is a classic about how all Republicans and Christians are racists so therefore explaining why we are not Liberals.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its not only the Democrats doing this... The Republicans have their hands just as dirty. I think the sooner we get over this "which party is the best" mentality the better. Every time I see threads like this it just reminds me of how easy the American people are to play.. They are turning us against each other with all this party non sense and we feed right into it.. I have Democrats and Republicans in my family and I watch them battle it out all the time. Personally, I think its just silly to believe that either one of the parties are helpful.. Eight years of Bush, terrible... Four years of Obama, probably will be just as bad.. Does anyone see a pattern here

Maybe its just me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join