It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqis speak of random killings committed by private Blackwater guards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The U.S. military "hires" mercenaries. What do you think soldiers are?

It's just a different name for the same crap.

Wake up.

Mercenaries and Soldiers are two different animals.

Get informed.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Get informed.

I'm sorry but they have the same employers

They are the same animal, only slightly different sub-species

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Originally posted by ChemBreather
.... Blackwater is US 'establishment' , yes ?

Yes exactly, so why should they kill the bloodline? Did you you watch one of the amorous G.W.Bush/al-Maliki comradeship videos (eg. the 'shoe thrower' ones). They BOTH dig their fantastic bloodline.... So also the blackwater boys will. Their assignment is just to spread some "friendship" among the Iraqis. The old recipe.

Hmm, could you u2u or post links? I havent seen those !!

Well, they're obviously VERY good friends: www.youtube.com...

... before that, they were mining gold at the Tigris river for thousands of years, until they had to move to South Africa, where the anunnakis got tired of working in the bad enviroment, they demanded slaves, and here came Humans. The plutonium caves are still there, only 'debunked' by you know who as 'natural plutonium plants', since they cant explain it, and cant stuff it under Evolution, it is just an 'natural event'...
they used the 'weapons of old' , we call them Nukes...

.... as we learned in school.

...Why they kill them should be obvious, Allah and his people, Muslims vs Gods people , Christians, Enki is sendng in troops to kill allahs people in Iraq .these brothers were in an arguement, and a war was unleashed upon Sumeria, after the destruction, they Build Babylon... But, Iraq and Us and their respective 'followers' are some what obscure, Usa , Uk, Germany etc. would be under the God regime,Enki's people, the ones he saved from the Flood by his brother Enlil, which is ofcourse Allah, that is why thei are constantly fighting...

Well, as you know, not anymore. Today they all work hand in hand. Barack loves Vladimir, Vladimir loves Angela, Angela loves Nicolas, and Nicolas loves - surprise - Mahmoud. All happy smiling bosom buddies. That's also what I meant about the great Bush & Maliki comradeship. And any dissensions between the families are just "spice". They wouldn't really send one another to kingdom come (as they probably did earlier in Sumeria). That's also why those amicable Blackwater employees will only go after the 'ordinary' people, not after the bloodline. And their duty is to unleash love and friendship. It's the happy agenda.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by jerico65

Get informed.

I'm sorry but they have the same employers

They are the same animal, only slightly different sub-species

Sorry, but you're wrong. This is from Wikipedia (I know, but it was a pretty good source for this):

"A mercenary is usually a person who is paid to assist or attack a person, place, or thing. He or she takes part in armed conflict on many different scales, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party" (Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Convention of August 1949).

A non-conscript professional member of a regular army is not considered to be a mercenary although he gets monetary reward from his service."

There are several more explainations that point out the differences in a Soldier and a Mercenary on that Wikipedia defination.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

You guys act as if the US army is innocent in this whole situation, at least Black Water didn't torture people to death. And the commands came from top US representatives, yes the individuals Americans voted for. I still don't see them on trial.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
You guys act as if the US army is innocent in this whole situation, at least Black Water didn't torture people to death. And the commands came from top US representatives, yes the individuals Americans voted for. I still don't see them on trial.

This thread is about Blackwater. Seems that some posters here are a bit confused and seem to think that Blackwater and the US Army are one and the same, and that mercenaries and Soldiers are alike.

They aren't.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

They are the same.

You just can't read between the lines.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Soldiers are held to a far higher standard, are subject to the UCMJ, and get paid a lot less

There are marked differences between the two.

There is a reason that the .gov has been using mercenary armies: they are far less tightly regulated, and their activities get much less scrutiny.

They also don't get counted as "troop deaths" when they get killed, a nice PR bonus.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
More wannabe asshole fanatics. Can we just shoot them already? These backwater guys really annoy me.

Also, Cheney is invested in them I think. Says something don't you think?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The strange thing about this is how people get upset about the atrocities that Blackwater is involved in and turn a blind eye to the exact same or worse atrocities that the military commits. They are both a cancer on the face of the earth and if we aren't careful will destroy us all.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I remember a few years ago there was a video published. Shot from a moving vehicle in Iraq, the footage depicts the occupants randomly shooting automatic weapons and killing passengers of other vehicles on the road. At one point one of the occupants can clearly be heard to speak in a British accent. At the time the veracity of the footage and the fact that the shooters were Westerners was hotly denied by supporters of the occupation. Now, in addition to the footage, we have confirming testimony from witnesses to numerous similar crimes. Below is the footage I refer to.

There is no defensible reason why mercenaries should be involved in the Iraqi occupation, especially since they appear to be nothing more than uniformed murderers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Why the f*ck isn't this known? My God that's disgusting.

I am begging you to start a topic about this and spread the word.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
They are the same.

You just can't read between the lines.

No, they aren't, and if you actually took the time to read that source, and maybe did some research, you'd know that yourself.

Another no-go at this station.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
I remember a few years ago there was a video published. Shot from a moving vehicle in Iraq, the footage depicts the occupants randomly shooting automatic weapons and killing passengers of other vehicles on the road. At one point one of the occupants can clearly be heard to speak in a British accent. At the time the veracity of the footage and the fact that the shooters were Westerners was hotly denied by supporters of the occupation. Now, in addition to the footage, we have confirming testimony from witnesses to numerous similar crimes. Below is the footage I refer to.

There is no defensible reason why mercenaries should be involved in the Iraqi occupation, especially since they appear to be nothing more than uniformed murderers.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I am speechless

The government justify Iraq as a war on terror? Watch the video and tell me who the terrorists really are. That is absolutely horrifying!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Blackwater should hang.

They are nothing but a bunch of over-paid murderers doing the dirty work for corrupt and shadowy corporate bastards.

They have less rules to obey and therefore can get away with more. They are there to cause chaos whilst masquerading as protecting the interests of certain groups.

Blackwater and other mercenary groups of a similar nature represent all that is wrong with the world.

Oh and for the fools who think that a mercenary is the same as a soldier. Don't be so ridiculous.

There's a LARGE moral gap.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join