It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqis speak of random killings committed by private Blackwater guards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Iraqis speak of random killings committed by private Blackwater guards

www.timesonline.co.uk

Guards employed by Blackwater, the US security company, shot Iraqis and killed victims in allegedly unprovoked and random attacks, it was claimed yesterday.

A Virginia court also received sworn statements from former Blackwater employees yesterday alleging that Erik Prince, the company’s founder, “views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe”.

They also accused the company of following a policy of deliberate killings and arms d
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I remember, I once listened to a radio interview with Jeremy Schahill.

Schahill kept mentioning Erik Price's religious backround, and a caller called and said why do you keep mentioning that.

I think I understand why now.

A private contracting crusader, I never thought otherwise I guess.

Do you even know how much of your money went to employing these people?

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They are slaughtering the Anunnaki bloodline, children of God ..

Sad no one sees that ..

WOW, I got a star on this post. People starting to see beyond the current d|mentions . ??

Thanks any who. In space, Your Never Alone ..

[edit on 7/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Of all your stories..... This one is true.... I am an Iraqi-War Vet and Let me tell you Soldiers hate those contractors more then they hated the guys they were fighting.. I dont know how many times we exchanged words and even bullets with these contractors due to there treatment of civies.... I even got in trouble one time for F**king one of those a**holes up because he put his hands on a women.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Blackwater makes me sick. Many people are sick of them. They are nothing more than hired thugs to exterminate Muslims. They don't swear to uphold the constitution. They don't answer to the people. They aren't in Iraq on business, they are there for pleasure.

I honestly believe the guys working for Blackwater are sociopaths who can now legally get away with murder.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Blackwater makes me sick. Many people are sick of them. They are nothing more than hired thugs to exterminate Muslims. They don't swear to uphold the constitution. They don't answer to the people. They aren't in Iraq on business, they are there for pleasure.

I honestly believe the guys working for Blackwater are sociopaths who can now legally get away with murder.

Sadly, most agree with your assessment. I do.

They used to be called 'Soldiers of Fortune' I think. Nice ring to it.

But in my opinion, your description fits best: ' Sociopaths who can legally get away with murder'

This was just ONE of the reasons so many fought so hard against political justification for the alleged 'War on Terror'. It was because we knew these sociopaths were just waiting for the chance to be paid to do to Iraqi civilians what -- if they'd done it to Westerners --- would have put them on death row

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Sad no one sees that ..

Are you sure? Why should they (the employers of of the Blackwater buddies) extinguish their own family members? They're already in control in Iraq, as in the US.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Sad no one sees that ..

Are you sure? Why should they extinguish their own family members? They're already in control in Iraq, as in the US.

Who is in control where ?
All this shadow agendas every where, seems you might know some thing I am not aware off ?

And, it dependes on who have taken 'authority' where,. one goes after the other, as in those days, ended up in nukes back then !

Uhh, i derailed my self here
Blackwater is US 'establishment' , yes ?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is from not to long ago:

cnn.com

It's a report about the incident in Iraq in which Blackwater agents allegedly murdered 17 people and injured 24 hours in a 20 minute shootout.

It all started when Blackwater showed up after a bomb went off in the square:

Then, he said, the guards fired five or six shots in an apparent attempt to scare people away, but one of the rounds struck a car and killed a young man who was sitting next to his mother, a doctor.

Sarhan said he and an undercover Iraqi police officer ran to the car but they were unable to stop it from rolling forward toward the Blackwater convoy.

"I wanted to get his mother out, but could not because she was holding her son tight and did not want to let him go," Sarhan said. "They immediately opened heavy fire at us."

"Each of their four vehicles opened heavy fire in all directions, they shot and killed everyone in cars facing them and people standing on the street," Sarhan said.

The shooting lasted about 20 minutes, he said.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well I want to quote, but then I most add Link , but I dont want to add the ink, so what to do ?? !!

i think what is going on are absolutely not what we are told or lead to believe , at all .

There are so many obsticles, many of them are so 'welded' into peoples 'commen perseption' of the world, it is almost 95% like the Red Pill Blue Pill in the Matrix movie !!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Even more reason for military brainwashed personnel to see the flaw in their countries mindset.

But as long as they are chipped, send out letters to their loved ones, and eat some food, they are going to be happy and fight for "Freedom".

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Exactly. That's why I believe "professions" like these are wrought with some evil S.O.B.'s. Military, security contractors, cops. While a lot of those who are in these categories only joined to be public safety servants, there's another, much more deadly faction that joined because they have warped, violent, minds.

How I see it: Those in these groups that fit the above description are nothing more than motivated criminals. Your 'average' every day criminal is just lazy and has no real aspirations in life.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Even more reason for military brainwashed personnel to see the flaw in their countries mindset.

But as long as they are chipped, send out letters to their loved ones, and eat some food, they are going to be happy and fight for "Freedom".

Pathetic.

And once again, you're a no-go at this station.

This is about Blackwater, a firm of private contractors that don't have much love in the US Military community.

They are not part of the US military. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

I see your point
however they both have the same employers at the end of the day

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is the reason why there are private contractors. It's not like the government and the military aren't aware of what's going on. They hire private contractors to do the more obvious murdering and pillaging so that it can't be traced back to anyone. It's time for people to wake up to the depopulation agenda that is going on, especially in the ME.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by jerico65

I see your point
however they both have the same employers at the end of the day

Big deal. So does the US National Park Service. People on ATS need to put away that broad brush that they love to use.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

.... Blackwater is US 'establishment' , yes ?

Yes, so why should they kill the bloodline? Did you you watch one of the amorous G.W.Bush/al-Maliki comradeship videos (eg. the 'shoe thrower' ones). They BOTH dig the fantastic bloodline.... And so also the blackwater boys will; their assignment (OP message) is just to spread some "friendship" among the 'ordinary' Iraqis. The old recipe.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Blackwater ALWAYS made me uncomfortable. I have always been of the mind that your army does your fighting. Reassigning the duties that Blackwater did to a private contractor invites all manner of abuses.

I also think this might go a little in explaining why the Bush calling Chirac and invoking Gog and Magog as the real reason behind the Iraq war make a little more sense. Gog & Magog

Maybe Bush hired Blackwater, in part, because he and the CEO saw this through the same lens?

Obs out

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

.... Blackwater is US 'establishment' , yes ?

Yes exactly, so why should they kill the bloodline? Did you you watch one of the amorous G.W.Bush/al-Maliki comradeship videos (eg. the 'shoe thrower' ones). They BOTH dig their fantastic bloodline.... So also the blackwater boys will. Their assignment is just to spread some "friendship" among the Iraqis. The old recipe.

Hmm, could you u2u or post links ? I havent seen those !!

answere, Why they kill them should be obviouse, Allah and his people, Muslims vs Gods people , Christians, Enki is sendng in troops to kill allahs people in Iraq .

these brothers were in an arguement, and a war was unleashed upon Sumeria, after the destruction, they Build Babylon...

before that, they were mining gold at the Tigris river for thousands of years, until they had to move to South Africa, where the anunnakis got tired of working in the bad enviroment, they demanded slaves, and here came Humans.

The plutonium caves are still there, only 'debunked' by you know who as 'natural plutonium plants', since they cant explain it, and cant stuff it under Evolution, it is just an 'natural event'...

they used the 'weapons of old' , we call them Nukes...

But, Iraq and Us and their respective 'followers' are some what obscure, Usa , Uk, Germany etc. would be under the God regime,Enki's people, the ones he saved from the Flood by his brother Enlil, which is ofcourse Allah, that is why thei are constantly fighting...

im on beer 9 here , so things gets out in away most intended .

[edit on 7/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

The U.S. military "hires" mercenaries. What do you think soldiers are?

It's just a different name for the same crap.

Wake up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join