It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Only hours after the Obama White House told supporters to “punch back twice as hard” against critics, near St. Louis, African-American conservative Kenneth Gladney was attacked and savagely beaten by four N-word-spouting thugs wearing the purple t-shirts of the ultra-leftist Service Employee International Union (SEIU), one of the nation's two biggest government employee unions.

SEIU gave Democrats $80 million for the 2008 election, and the union's radical president, Andy Stern, reportedly meets privately with Obama weekly in the White House. SEIU works closely with hyper-leftist ACORN, one tentacle of which was once headed in Illinois by Obama.

“I'd prefer to use the power of persuasion,” Stern says, “but if it doesn't work I'm prepared to use the persuasion of power.”

In a speech before SEIU, Obama said he would be unable to replace all private employer health insurance with government single-payer socialized medicine “immediately,” but said he favored single-payer.

SEIU's former organizing director, Margarida Jorge, is now national field director of HCAN, Health Care for America Now, devoted to pushing for passage of Obamacare.

In an Aug. 4 tactical manual, Jorge told her radical shock troops how to deal with Obamacare critics in public gatherings. “[D]rown them out,” she wrote.

“Do not debate on their 'policy' points. . . . Interrupt them. . . . Line up a number of people who feel comfortable interrupting. . . .,” wrote Jorge. “Shut them down with chants. . . .”
www.newsmax.com...

Seriously now HunkaHunka...you still do not get it?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

What I don't get is what that has to do with weighing the merits of the currently proposed health care reform bill.

That's all.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
HunkaHunka,

I guess you do not understand plain english. It is the only language I know...

This thread is Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

[edit on 11-8-2009 by burntheships]

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join