It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Thugs Beat Patriot at Obamacare Town Hall in St. Louis!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Daddyroo, I totally agree, that is why my statement said "TAKE" a cheapshot. We certainly don't need to add fuel to the fire, or give a soundbite or video clip to MSNBC to derail the real issues.

However, defending ourselves with overwhelming force would be quite enjoyable, once they are established as the aggressor!! I don't think they would pull this stuff in my town, or even outside of St. Louis. I am from Missouri, and outside STL or KC, that action would have drawn a quick beatdown from the crowd!!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Maybe someone should remind him that since he was a senator from 2004 on, the blame also lays on him. Democrats controlld the congress since 2006. Either way, his words and actions are very concerning. He's not acting like someone who cares about the welfare of all Americans, he's just looking out for a very few special interests and everyone else can eat cake.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I watched his interview. He was not protesting or even politically involved. He was a vendor and that was it. He was doing his job and trying to earn a living. Interesting how the real story got messed up so fast.

The people who assaulted him were even calling him the N word. Imagine that

The people who attacked him were given private access to the inside while others were locked out.

This was supposed to be open to everyone to discuss the issues. Obviously it was a Far Left only event which violates not only the law but everything that is right and fair.

Forget freedom of speech with these thugs.

I work with three die hard Democrats. They are so upset at their Party they are sounding like Conservatives the last few weeks. They are pissed off.

Me, I belong to no Party and I'm damn proud of it. The extremist on both sides are insane and are tearing us apart.

I never thought I'd see the day that the Democrats would oppose free speech and protest. Boy was I dumb.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hey I am an old hippie,

You and me both. I've gone from a Far Left Democrat protesting the Vietnam War to becoming a Republican when I started a business and discovered the Democrats are against the American Dream to registering now as Undeclared. I now know both Party's are crap.

While typing this I just watched a film of ACORN protesting violently and blocking doors to a RNC event last year. Two faced pricks.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I never thought I'd see the day that the Democrats would oppose free speech and protest. Boy was I dumb.

No...you could not concieve that they will turn on a dime, demonstrate the utmost hypocrisy...maybe they do not really believe in free speech after all?

Maybe they only really believe in thier causes? At all costs!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Union Thugs...

Teamsters James Hoffa says Obama will dump NAFTA. Teamsters in Las Vegas were requested to show strong support for Obama... they he turns around and tells companies not to do conventions in Vegas, one of the Teamsters strongholds for jobs being the convention industry

You your right... its going to get very ugly

Time to oil up them AK's

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hey I am an old hippie,

You and me both. I've gone from a Far Left Democrat protesting the Vietnam War to becoming a Republican when I started a business and discovered the Democrats are against the American Dream to registering now as Undeclared. I now know both Party's are crap.

While typing this I just watched a film of ACORN protesting violently and blocking doors to a RNC event last year. Two faced pricks.

I have seen those videos, I have never been political , this is a new experience for me, I was all about peace and love,

The rabid hate I saw coming from political leaders and organzations, made me want to look into all this.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And so it begins, the rise of communism in America spread by Union Activists as it typically always is in nations across the globe who succumbs to its deceiving allure.

Free speech and protest becomes criminalized and vilified as an autocratic dictator short on intelligence and long on charisma and sex appeal seduces a frightened and downtrodden mass with illusionary promises of better days and things if they will but first forget their fellow citizen and the nation’s laws and traditions.

Obama is destined to prompt change Americans can believe in, by being such a despot that Americans rise up and throw off and down their corrupt corporate government and corrupt two party system to demand a return of Constitutional Law and sound money, and simple laws, and transparent government.

The tree of liberty grows thirstier by the hour for the blood of the tyrants and despots in Washington…I sure hope they have good health care!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you even know what liberals stands for? i do...but each day it seems to be slipping away,both conservatives and liberal ideologies these days would be making the founding fathers roll in their graves and do not stand for anything other than oppression.Your founding fathers would be ashamed that the last line of defence for what they dreamed for america are the so called conservatives...who are nothing of the sort and are/were the founding fathers worst nightmare.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What we are seeing in Alaska at the Tea Parties are a mixture of Independents (Undeclared here as Independent is a Party), Dem's and Republicans. Ordinary working people who are scared. No violence from them at all. Just ordinary folk.

The radicals, who we are used to seeing in the news, are rabid and foaming at the mouth. They have gotten mean, violent and lie at the drop of a hat. The same as is happening in the DNC crowd under Obama's control.

My Senator is meeting with a group of Far Left Cronies from the City Council and then is leaving the state to hide. No meetings, no questions answered, nothing! His approval rate is so low now he knows he is a one termer and in his campaign ads he told us he would fight for our needs and pretended to be a Moderate. He lied of course. He has nothing to loose so he is completely ignoring the vast majority of those he represents.

Do I sound upset?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler…I sure hope they have good health care!

I do
My union makes sure of it...

Just had surgery and my total out of pocket for the whole thing was .35 cents co-pay for lortabs

And I used to hate unions

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes I'm old enough.

When I was a Democrat in the early 70's it was different altogether. We were for small government, low taxes, racial equality, opportunity and peace. The DNC now is a bastardized version and is no longer anything like we were. We were peaceful, educated and that is why we became what they called Yuppies.

We hate those like the people Obama is friends with. They took what we worked for and tried to destroy it in their quest for power. They engaged in violence, corrupt politics, corrupt business, lying, cheating, stealing and suffered from Megalomania. They were smart though and stayed under the radar and now their ugly heads are popping up and taking over. They want a two class society with them at the top and they want it now. They could care less about "We The People".

When I saw Black members of SEIU beating another Black Man because they thought he was a Conservative; my adrenalin flowed and then fear hit. It brought back memories of watching the race riots on the news. Martin Luther King is certainly rolling over in his grave. He was a great man, these people are cheap thugs.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Unions should focus on negotiating living wages for their members from the companies that their members labor at and for.

That's pretty simple.

Drag the Unions in as Security to these events your are likely to see the Hells Angels or Pagans called out to counter them (most of them are Senior Citizens now too).

Of course then you have to call out the Italian Mafia to back up the Unions, and the Bikers will call out the KKK to back them up.

This will invite the Black Panthers out to play, and when the Mexicans and Columbians figure out all this is bad for business they will come out to play too.

Then the Triads step in.

Then the National Gaurd steps in.

Then I might have to give up the beach one afternoon or Lincoln Road or Ocean Drive one night.

This will make me cranky at everyone.

Then it will get ugly.

Grab a palm tree, catch some rays, if you have to get sick and die, please do it quietly by a trash receptacle.

For Pete's sakes already.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do you believe Unions should be in politics? Should they be flooding the DNC with money to buy votes?

What you said is a great example of what I fear. People will sell out for gifts and sit idly by while we go down the tubes. Look what the Auto Workers did to themselves. Assembly line workers doing jobs that can be taught in a few days earning more than people who spent tens or hundreds of thousands to learn a skill make. They brought the entire auto industry down. Hurt everyone of us and destroyed themselves. All because of greed and allowing corrupt people in their leadership as long as they got showered with gifts. They were bought and sold slaves IMO.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not opposed to Unions. I am opposed to Organized Crime and those who turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

WE should be upset.

Obama Tells US Citizen Opposition to Shut Up--or Else

canadafreepress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I always thought the union and the mob were connected.
www.ipsn.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I feel like I'm going to live the horror's of the sixties all over again before I die. I thought I'd see an even greater nation emerge.

Obama is a race baiter of the worst kind. You can't be in bed with the SEIU and ACORN and not be a divider.

I found the home page of the Church he attended almost a year before Obama ran. I almost started a thread on it and I wish I would have took some screen shots. What they believe is horrible.

My first Wife was Black (I'm White) and my Daughter is the same race as Obama. I think that gives me a right to criticize what I see as Divider who has conned his way into the White House. He uses his skin color as a weapon. He has set racial equality back by decades. He is a bad, bad man. He is the antithesis of MLK. God save us.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow!

The article below is shocking and really confirms that we should NOT switch to national healthcare.

The National Health Service (NHS) in England is the worlds 3rd largest employer.

NHS is world's biggest employer after Indian rail and Chinese Army

Almost 1.3 million people — or the combined populations of Birmingham and Coventry — work for the NHS, which is one of the world’s biggest employers.

Just imagine the number of people it will take to run Obama's nationalized plan here in America. Is this the system we want? I don't think so.

Only the Chinese Army and the Indian State Railways are believed to employ more people — with 2.3 million and 1.5 million staff respectively

Do we really want a system where paper-pushers and administrators out number the doctors and nurses? I don't think so.

This along with the recent Stanford University which shows how much better the current healthcare U.S. system is compared to the UK and Canadian systems, I don't think we can afford to let this happen.

Stanford University Study

Come on people, why would you want the government to control your life when they cannot run "cash for clunkers" and welfare, medicare, medicaid and the VA hospitals are bankrupt and full of fraud, corruption and waste.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is exploding all over the internet now...more vidoes have surfaced.

Person asked why people were not allowed in. This consituent was allowed to ask a question, but the congresswoman had already snuck out the back door without being asked any questions.

Background: When we entered the room, they thought we were union members when in fact we were against Obama's Health Care plan. There were 2 rows reserved for Union Members who were ushered in via the back door of the room. Those who opposed Kathy Castor's support of Healthcare were not allowed in. Union members blocked the doors.

And this one shows Kathy Castor's union thugs beat up a guy (in the green shirt - evidence 3:21) and shut the doors to prevent the opposing opinions from being heard. She then proceeded leave, not taking any questions, because "she couldn't hear." Translation: she doesn't have answers 'cause she hasn't read the House bill.

There are other videos of citizens who accidentally made it into the hall through the back door before the event because people thought they were union. Castor's constituents were basically banned from the event because they picked a small venue and stacked the audience beforehand.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You know...I am starting to realize that this is exactly what stormdancer777 said...Chicago style politics!

And does anyone else remember Obama saying "we are keepin track"?

And another video here:

We were able to get in because the Union people thought we were with them. It was obvoius that Union people, who were brought in from surrounding areas had reserved front-row seats. We were also given instructions on how express our support by one of Kathy Castor's goons.

They handed out pro-Obamacare signs to us initially. Then they realized their opposition had "don't tread on me" and various other signs they didn't want in. So they told everyone they weren't allowed signs at all and took our signs back.

They handed out lolly-pops/suckers. They told us to wave lolly-pop/suckers to the "suckers" when they expressed opposition to the health care bill. This video depicts some of those events.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join