It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11_ Evidences in questions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

No, they weren't saying that it was an accounting error. They were saying that it is completely unaccounted for. No, it was not being PUBLICLY discussed long before 911.

Really?

Okay, lets look at Rumsfeld's speech on 9/10/01...

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

www.defenselink.mil...

Those were his words that tickled your fancy appearantly. He did say them on 9/10/01...and you seem to think it was the first time it was talked about.

Pentagon's finances in disarray

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday. The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

hv.greenspun.com...

Not sure what calendar you use, but on mine, March 2000, came before September 2001.

Then there is this...

The DFAS centers processed approximately $7.6 trillion in department-level accounting entries to DoD Component financial data used to prepare departmental reports and DoD financial statements for FY 1999. Of the $7.6 trillion in department level accounting entries, $3.5 trillion were supported with proper research, reconciliation, and audit trails. However, department-level accounting entries of $2.3 trillion were made to force financial data to agree with various sources of financial data without adequate research and reconciliation, were made to force buyer and seller data to agree in preparation for eliminating entries, did not contain adequate documentation and audit trails, or did not follow accounting principles. We identified but did not have adequate time or staff to review another $1.8 trillion in department level accounting entries. The DoD Agency-Wide financial statements for FY 1999 were subject to a high risk of material misstatement. The sheer magnitude of department-level accounting entries required to compile the DoD financial statements

Inspector General Department of Defense Audit Report, Department-Level Accounting Entries for FY1999, August 10, 2000.

HOLY COW...it also came up at Rumsfeld's nomination hearing...Jan 11, 2001....

Senator Byrd: A recent article in the Los Angeles Times, written by a retired vice admiral and a civilian employee in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, accused the Department of Defense of being unable to account for the funds that Congress appropriates to it. The authors wrote, and I quote in part, quote, "The Pentagon's books are in such utter disarray that no one knows what America's military actually owns or spends." ...

That audit report found that out of $7.6 trillion in department-level accounting interest, 2.3 trillion in entries either did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled or were made to force buyer and seller data to agree. This DoD-IG report is very disturbing.

911myths.com...

But you are right....Cabinet level confirmation hearings NEVER make the news...

The inspector general of the Pentagon said there are 2.3 trillion dollars in items that they can't quite account for. That's not billion. That's trillion dollars. $2.3 trillion -- and the General Accounting Office said there are about $27 billion in inventory items that they can't find.

www.pbs.org...

Aired Feb 12, 2001.......

PBS.....I THINK that means PUBLIC broadcasting...I could be wrong....

Im sorry......what were you saying about it not being discussed long before 9/10/01??????

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No comebacks from Dariousg? Guess he decided to pass on commenting since he was proven wrong......

What about the rest of the so-called truthers and their claims that the first news of the 2.3 trillion was on 9/10/01? No comments?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

That is because most people probably have you on ignore and are not going to waste their time having a conversation with a brick wall.

Talk about being totally one sided and narrow minded and cannot accept that our government dosent lie. One only needs to watch all the videos to see G-Bush lying through his teeth, we are not ignorant, or stupit as you may think. I dont need some one in a conspiracy web site trying to convince me G-Bush dosent lie, because that is what you are doing. I find it comical at best that you think you can insult everyone's intelligence.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Talk about being totally one sided and narrow minded and cannot accept that our government dosent lie. One only needs to watch all the videos to see G-Bush lying through his teeth, we are not ignorant, or stupit as you may think. I dont need some one in a conspiracy web site trying to convince me G-Bush dosent lie, because that is what you are doing. I find it comical at best that you think you can insult everyone's intelligence.

Methinks I have another member for my fan club.

For once, could you try to stick to the thread? I mean, I know you look for my posts just so you can hop in with a personal attack, but come on.....

Deep Thoughts posted a site with "questions" about 9/11, I went through some of them and answered them. Another poster hopped in to claim I was wrong. So I posted links to show, that once again, what I posted was true.

I KNOW the government does lie to us at times, however, I also know that it isnt about who was responsible for 9/11.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Talk about attacking members on ATS!

For once, could you try to stick to the thread? I mean, I know you look for my posts just so you can hop in with a personal attack, but come on.....

You sir need to practice what YOU preach!

Deep Thoughts posted a site with "questions" about 9/11, I went through some of them and answered them. Another poster hopped in to claim I was wrong. So I posted links to show, that once again, what I posted was true.

All your opinions and you are wrong try again.

I KNOW the government does lie to us at times, however, I also know that it isnt about who was responsible for 9/11.

Really do you care to prove that, where is your evidences? That the gov told just you the truth and lied to all of us eh? You got proof that the government didn’t pull off 911? Your answer is NO!

So beside you stroking your ego, what do you have to contribute to this thread?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Now see, chastizing you for not sticking to the thread isnt an attack. Telling you that medication would help would be.

It is unobjective fact that the 2.3 trillion was being discussed long before Sept 2001. If you cannot understand that simple truth then there is nothing else to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Now see, chastizing you for not sticking to the thread isnt an attack. Telling you that medication would help would be.

It is not your job to police the 911 threads, nor is it your job to tell posters that they need medication; you are not qualified to give medical advice. Try sticking what you do best and we all know what that is.

It is unobjective fact that the 2.3 trillion was being discussed long before Sept 2001. If you cannot understand that simple truth then there is nothing else to say.

The simple truth is everyone knows about the 2.3 trillion dollars of missing money and everyone knows 911 stop the investigation into what really happened to that missing money.

Missing Trillions
Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference

911research.wtc7.net...

Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing Pentagon 1 DAY b4/9-11

www.youtube.com...

It was 2.3 trillion...and it was being discussed long before 9/11/01. It doesnt mean 2.3 trillion was missing from the Pentagon piggy bank. It was referring to transactions dating back over 30 years that had never properly been posted in account ledgers.

As of your earlier statement to your explanation of the missing money you are wrong! If it was about transactions dating back 30 years then someone forgot to tell Rummy and let him make a public spectacle of himself for being so uninformed. If it was an accounting
erra. Why did Rumsfeld have a team of accountants put into the new improved section of the pentagon to try and locate the missing money, just to have an alleged plane plow into the accountant’s offices and killing all of them and destroying the entire investigation of the missing money forever? How convenient for Rumsfeld to not have to answered for the missing money. I would like to see your proof that it was transaction dating back 30 years? If you have a government official stating oh, it was lost in transaction during 30 years, then all you have is hearsay from a government official who is probably covering up a crime. So to sum up your statement on this topic we only have your opinion nothing more.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Here is a hint....read the links I posted. It wasnt 2.3 trillion in cash.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Here is a hint....read the links I posted. It wasnt 2.3 trillion in cash.

You are playing baby games so, you didn’t use the word “CASH”! But for what it is worth what is the 2.3 trillion then, “monopoly money”? Oh, I know it must be bonds, or no stocks , but it couldn’t be money could it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join