It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11_ Evidences in questions!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here's an article from one of my favortie website, it contains about 200 questions about 9/11, and it all links of 9/11 being an inside job.
Here's a couple of these questions.

9/11 - The Basic Questions

1. Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

2. Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?

3. Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?

4. Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

5. Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?

6. Why did passengers or crewmembers on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?

7. Where are the flight recorders?

8. Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?

9. How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?

10 Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11 cancelled by WTC management on 9/10?

FULL ARTICLE HERE!! whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In the time before the discovery of nano-thermate in the WTC dust, it was questions like these that got people wondering if the government was telling the truth about 9/11.Too many unanswered questions started people looking for answers. I guess you could say that George W. Bush is the true founder and father of the 9/11 truth movement.

Thankyou Dubya, for making all this necessary.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Shades of Killtown....

Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

With the golly gee 14 whole airplanes that were allocated for CONTINENTAL (all 48 continous states) Air Defense? Intercepting an airliner isnt as easy as you experts think it is.

Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?

He didnt. From the horse's mouth....

ASHCROFT: My wife traveled to Germany and back in August. My wife and I traveled to Washington, D.C., on the 3rd of September before the 17th -- before the 11th attack on commercial aircraft.

I can also add that he spoke at my church in July 2001..and he arrived here on a commercial flight.

Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

Cause they were smart enough to keep him safe in the building till they could ensure that there were no surprises waiting for the President with a hasty exit from the school?

Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?

He was briefly at a breakfast meeting of the Carlyle Group...with about 100 other people. There wasnt some sort of personal meeting...as your website alleges.

How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?

He didnt. Eight years of making fun of the man's improper use of Grammar......and you latch onto an example of it as if its proof of a conspiracy???

How did they come up with the "culprits" so quickly?

Because on at least three of the four jets, airline personnell called their respective airlines to give the seat numbers of the hijackers and the corresponding names from the onboard manifests. Then there are these neat things called computers....they make it really easy to search records.

How did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?

Those neat things called computers are used by places like Hertz, Avis, National, Enterprise...they hold names of leasees, the cars they rented, the tag numbers etc...

Why did none of the 19 hijackers appear on the passenger lists?

Umm...they are. Their names werent on the victims list.

Why would devout Muslims frequent bars, drink alcoholic beverages and leave their bibles?

Part of their training, to better fit in.

Why would the hijackers use credit cards and allow drivers licenses with photos to be zeroxed?

You are kidding right?

Why did the hijackers force passengers to call relatives?

They did? Who said that?

How did the hijackers change the flight plan without law enforcement or the military try to stop them?

When you are sitting behind the controls of a jet...how is the military or law enforcement going to stop you?

How did a hijackers passport miraculously appear near the WTC?

The same way that bank cards, address books, driver's licenses of the victims were found.

How could the FBI distinguish between "regular" Muslims and hijacker Muslims on those flights?

Because Flight Attendants on board the planes called the names of the bad guys to their airlines....

Why was there not one "innocent" Muslim on board any of these flights?

Because none were traveling on those flights???

Did someone go through the passenger lists looking for Muslim names and label them as hijackers?

Thats a frigging dumb question.

Why did Atta leave his bag at the airport and the employees didn't put it on board?

He checked it, they didnt load it. WOW the airlines screwed up a luggage issue imagine that....

Why did Atta place a video "how to fly planes", a uniform and his last will into his bag, knowing that he would commit suicide?

Well its a dumb idea to carry your will onto a plane you know is going to crash dont you think? Not to mention.....they LIKE to leave behind proof who it was that "martyred" themselves against the Great Satan.

Why did Atta leave his drivers license in a rental car?

See above.

Why were the Black Boxes never recovered ?

Some were.

Why did the FBI not release the Flight Data Recorder info?

They did.

How did the FBI receive a tip from a passenger who boarded a different plane and reached his destination safely that he had a confrontation with two ME men at the Logan airport in Boston?

Another stupid question.

Where did the photos of all 19 hijackers come from?

Visa applications....driver's license bureaus....

Why did all 19 names not appear on the passenger list 2 days after the hijacker list was released?

It was a list of VICTIMS not a manifest.

Why do none of the names appear on the passenger lists UA and AA gave to CNN?

The airlines handed over a list of victims.

How could the hijackers disable the defense systems?

What defense systems do you think were disabled?

Why did the FBI ignore Bin Laden's family, who left the United States without further investigation?

They didnt. The FBI interviewed several members of the Bin Laden family before any of them were allowed to leave the US.

Second thought, its an insult to Killtown to compare this list to his. These are some of the dumbest questions I have seen yet.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/911troll.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 16/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

The hallmark of the 9/11 truther...the personal attack. I cannot help that you willingly choose to not accept facts.

It was 2.3 trillion...and it was being discussed long before 9/11/01. It doesnt mean 2.3 trillion was missing from the Pentagon piggy bank. It was referring to transactions dating back over 30 years that had never properly been posted in account ledgers.

HAHA, we're talking about hijacked planes that getting flown into buildings, and you figure a public building in which the whole world KNEW the president would be at for weeks in advance, is safe? Good one ignoranus

Its a lot safer than rushing him out into the open where there may be a sniper waiting for just such an action.

Haha, grammar? It's a grammar mistake to say "I watched the first plane hit the building" quote, unquote? Of course! That's a logical explaination isn't it you ignoranus.

Better recheck your quote...try using a media source rather than a conspiracy site.

Every single post you illustrate your complete ignorance and lack of intelligence. Of course, this one didn't disappoint.

Well, at least you managed to get the spelling right on that one.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Better recheck your quote..

I was sitting outside the classroom.. waiting to go in.. and I saw an airplane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on.. I used to fly myself, so I said, there's one terrible pilot and said, it must have been a horrible accident.. but I was whisked off there and didn't have much time to think about it.

- George W. Bush. (Video of him saying it)

So, to be straight, he says "I saw an airplane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on.."

He says that, right after he finishes saying "I was sitting outside the classroom.. waiting to go in."

What part of that exactly, do you understand as a grammatical mistake, rather than a straightforward story?

Then he was whisked into the classroom. Which we've all seen the famous second video of him sitting in the classroom when his aide comes and tells him about the second plane.

And as far as the secret service goes, you realize it's standard protocol to whisk the president to a secure location if any direct threat is known of. So why, when they realize the country is under attack, they knew about other missing planes, he was in a known PUBLIC location, and on this day... of all days... they abandon the standard protocol.

If you aren't employed by someone to write your posts, then I pity your soul my friend, because you have no grasp on reality.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted by king9072

Better recheck your quote..

I was sitting outside the classroom.. waiting to go in.. and I saw an airplane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on.. I used to fly myself, so I said, there's one terrible pilot and said, it must have been a horrible accident.. but I was whisked off there and didn't have much time to think about it.

So, to be straight, he says "I saw an airplane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on.."

He says that, right after he finishes saying "I was sitting outside the classroom.. waiting to go in."

Where was George Dubya sitting outside the classroom . . . . waiting to go in?

In the hall? In the Principal's office?

No. Dubya was sitting in his armored presidential limousine in front of the school entrance with armed Secret Service agents standing around. He has state-of-the-art communications and video equipment installed in the limousine and can communicate with Air Force One nearby and with anybody he wants to in the entire world.

Assuming Dubya was telling the truth, and he doesn't lie convincingly very well, Dubya was watching Flight 11 hit the North Tower on live feed, and just blurted it out without thinking of the consequences.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

From your post...

Haha, grammar? It's a grammar mistake to say "I watched the first plane hit the building" quote, unquote? Of course! That's a logical explaination isn't it you ignoranus

"I watched the first plane hit the building" and the actual quote was...

I saw an airplane hit the tower, the TV was obviously on.. I used to fly myself, so I said, there's one terrible pilot and said, it must have been a horrible accident.

I guess he should have said, " I saw that an airplane had hit the tower" would that have made you feel better? Given his history with his use of the English language, I have no problems understanding what he was saying...and it wasnt that he WATCHED the first plane hit the tower.

And as far as the secret service goes, you realize it's standard protocol to whisk the president to a secure location if any direct threat is known of.

And there wasnt a known direct threat. So lets take a few minutes, resweep the area around the school and make some preparations on where to take him too....rather than panic and run him out the door into who knows what....Oh, wait, thats what the Secret Service did that day. They used their heads.

If you aren't employed by someone to write your posts, then I pity your soul my friend, because you have no grasp on reality.

Thanks for the laugh. Based on your posts.....my grasp on reality is a wee bit stronger.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Haha, ok, so here's what we know.

- We've all seen the footage of his aide, coming in to tell him that the second plane has hit the building, while he sits with the class.

- We all know, (although swamp wants to play semantics with the quote) that he said he watched a plane hit the building.

How, can you honestly not translate to mean that he watched the first plane hit the building? He says it with his own words, I saw the plane hit the building. He then even says, I thought this was a horrible accident.

Do you think he referring to the second plane at this time? Are you kidding me?

Like I said, if you aren't being paid to post, then I pity your soul.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep Thoughts
Here's an article from one of my favortie website, it contains about 200 questions about 9/11, and it all links of 9/11 being an inside job.
Here's a couple of these questions.

I was going to respond, but Swamp Fox has already done a wonderful job responding so there's no need for me to repeat it all.

The question ISN'T why these haven't been answered. The question IS why are you are basing your questions on material that is just plain wrong? You are the only source I've seen on the planet that ever claimed the "hijackers forced the passengers to call their relatives".

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

These aren't MY questions, these are the WEBSITE'S questions.

I don't even read the 9/11 thread, I just found this out while surfing the web and thought I'd share it for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Haha, ok, so here's what we know.

- We've all seen the footage of his aide, coming in to tell him that the second plane has hit the building, while he sits with the class.

- We all know, (although swamp wants to play semantics with the quote) that he said he watched a plane hit the building.

How, can you honestly not translate to mean that he watched the first plane hit the building? He says it with his own words, I saw the plane hit the building. He then even says, I thought this was a horrible accident.

According to Michael Moore's (cough cough) documentary, "Fahrenheit 9/11" it specifically shows footage of Bush being in a Florida elementary school classroom when both WTC 1 and WTC 2 were attacked. Unless you're prepared to call Michael Moore a secret gov't disinformation agent, it'd be physically impossible to see either the first or the second aircraft hit the towers in real time.

So, either Bush misspoke and actually meant he saw footage that the plane HAD hit the building, or, he was lying for the press and hadn't seen any footage at all. Take your pick, becuase Bush was capable of doing either, but either way, it still doesn't help your "inside job" scenarios, at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I don't even read the 9/11 thread, I just found this out while surfing the web and thought I'd share it for you.

Ah, my bad. I retract my original statement then.

...and I replace it with my ORIGINAL original statement, which I've made many times here- these damned fool conspiracy websites are deliberately putting out this rubbish to instigate false public unrest for their own self serving ends. Without even looking I'll wager the website you got this bit from was *also* selling conspiracy related junk of some sort like books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc etc etc.

Am I right?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The same way that bank cards, address books, driver's licenses of the victims were found.

"The same way" being that they were planted

Amazing how that particular document (passport) survived the inferno. How can people buy the "official story"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Shades of Killtown....

Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

Cause they were smart enough to keep him safe in the building till they could ensure that there were no surprises waiting for the President with a hasty exit from the school?

Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?

He was briefly at a breakfast meeting of the Carlyle Group...with about 100 other people. There wasnt some sort of personal meeting...as your website alleges.

How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?

He didnt. Eight years of making fun of the man's improper use of Grammar......and you latch onto an example of it as if its proof of a conspiracy???

How did they come up with the "culprits" so quickly?

Because on at least three of the four jets, airline personnell called their respective airlines to give the seat numbers of the hijackers and the corresponding names from the onboard manifests. Then there are these neat things called computers....they make it really easy to search records.

How did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?

Those neat things called computers are used by places like Hertz, Avis, National, Enterprise...they hold names of leasees, the cars they rented, the tag numbers etc...

Why would devout Muslims frequent bars, drink alcoholic beverages and leave their bibles?

Part of their training, to better fit in.

Why did Atta place a video "how to fly planes", a uniform and his last will into his bag, knowing that he would commit suicide?

Well its a dumb idea to carry your will onto a plane you know is going to crash dont you think? Not to mention.....they LIKE to leave behind proof who it was that "martyred" themselves against the Great Satan.

Why were the Black Boxes never recovered ?

Some were.

Why did the FBI not release the Flight Data Recorder info?

They did.

The first response I highlighted is actually quite funny swamp and I truly thought you would have thought it through a little better. You are honestly going to try and tell us all that the SS did NOT know about everything that was going on at that school and around it for at least 2 or more blocks at ALL time? Are you kidding us? Come on, you are aren't you? You can admit it.

First terrible answer to a legit question.

The second one is a legit answer but it doesn't touch on the many coincidences that surround the events leading up to, on and after this day. Especially in dealings with the Carlyle Group.

As for Bush Jr's statement about seeing the first plane hit, well, it's not us making fun of him. HE SAID IT PLAIN AS DAY. He was telling the story to an audience. I remember it vividly. He was talking about seeing that first plane hit and then thinking to himself, "Man, he must have been a terrible pilot to crash into the building like that." He paused waiting for some kind of laughter but didn't get it. He obviously knew he stuck his foot in it and continued to make a complete rear end of himself afterwards so NO, it does not stem from 8 years of people making fun of him. He brought it ALL on himself.

One of the better answers you gave is about how they came up with the names so quickly. I agree, if indeed the calls did take place and the names were given (or better yet, the seats) then this would have been the easiest way to discern these people. The problem is, in a crisis, and a nearly empty plane, AND the many flights these attendants flew on, I have a hard time believing that they recall that the 4 men all sat in seats such and such. Of course, all they had to do is look for all Middle Eastern men on the flights and that's the most logical way to come up with the names. But then that opens up a nasty can of worms.

As for the car, well, I thought they found it within hours of the events taking place. Now that's kind of a stretch but hey, who am I to question those little things called computers since they seemed to fail miserably with all of the communication between reality and exercises on that day.

Your response to why they frequented bars goes to show just how ignorant you are about the devout muslim. Especially those that are about to commit the ultimately sacrifice. They would want their bodies and minds as pure as possible my friend. You really missed the boat on this VERY important question.

And sorry on the passport. Once again, this is a pretty flimsy answer that has been completely hashed out over the years. The government wants us to believe that these planes caused so much heat and fire from their impacts that they brought buildings down. Steel structure buildings. Yet miraculously, and it would be completely miraculously, these pieces of plastic and paper (both extremely flammable the last time I checked) survived virtually unscathed. Just like many of the items from PA. Not buying it. Sorry. I would say nice try but it truly wasn't.

The bag in question is the very SAME bag that wasn't loaded onto the planes that you so conveniently answered that the airlines do make mistakes with baggage. Now does this question add a little bit to the 'why' of it? It sure does to me because your answer would begin to make a little sense but the problem is that that bag was SUPPOSED to be on the flight. Kind of hard to leave evidence of what you did and want behind when it gets incinerated in a crash right?

Well, the black boxes are still a pretty important issue. Why isn't the data being released? It, as well as ANYTHING ELSE that happened that day, should no longer be labeled under national security. All evidence needs to be released to the public. Period.

The flight data recorder information that has been released has been validly challenged. Yes, by your friends at Pilots.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

The hallmark of the 9/11 truther...the personal attack. I cannot help that you willingly choose to not accept facts.

It was 2.3 trillion...and it was being discussed long before 9/11/01. It doesnt mean 2.3 trillion was missing from the Pentagon piggy bank. It was referring to transactions dating back over 30 years that had never properly been posted in account ledgers.

You really crack me up man. You sure do like to put an EXTREMELY positive spin on things of such importance. Yes, they were talking about 2.3 trill over a few decade period. No, they weren't saying that it was an accounting error. They were saying that it is completely unaccounted for. No, it was not being PUBLICLY discussed long before 911. It was starting to get some attention thus Rumy had to go and give his interview. This is a valid point because funkily (or funnily) enough, those records that were being audited happened to burn up on 911 in the newly refurbished accounting department within the Pentagon. Nice how these things tie together. And poof, it is never discussed by the government again. Just us extremist 'troofers' that have no lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Ah, my bad. I retract my original statement then.

...and I replace it with my ORIGINAL original statement, which I've made many times here- these damned fool conspiracy websites are deliberately putting out this rubbish to instigate false public unrest for their own self serving ends. Without even looking I'll wager the website you got this bit from was *also* selling conspiracy related junk of some sort like books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc etc etc.

Am I right?

Yes, they do sell t-shirts with funny/ironic messages...

But, there might be 1 "false" question out of 30...what you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, they do sell t-shirts with funny/ironic messages...

But, there might be 1 "false" question out of 30...what you think?

There are a lot more than just one. There are bunches of false questions-

-The question of "why there were no Arab names on the passenger lists is referring to the list of VICTIMS that the airlines released, which obviously wouldn't contain the names of the murderers. The actual flight manifests did have the names of the hijackers

-The question of "when did they stop building the pipeline through Afghanistan" is ridiculous- Everyone backed away becuase the country is such a basket case. The only reason this question was even asked was to drop innuendo that it's related to the 9/11 attack somehow.

-the question "why didn't the military try to stop the hijackers after they changed their flight plan is deliberately ignoring a lot of the facts. The military DID try to stop them. NORADeven admitted to the 9/11 commission report that they were actively hunting fliht 93 and they would have destroyed it, had they found it.

-Oh, and there's absurd questions like this- why were the black boxes never recovered. It ought to be obvious- they were almost certainly destroyed along with the rest of the craft. Who ever claimed they were utterly indestructable?

...and on and on. These questions aren't being asked to find out the truth becuase all the answers could be found by a simple 30 second google search. They're being asked to sow doubt in the minds of the reader and get them to believe what the operators of these websites want them to believe...and of course, get them to buy all sorts of lovely trinkets along the way.

The truthers certainly aren't stupid, far from it. I've talked to a lot of bright people here. The problem is that otherwise intelligent people are being suckered by this crap particularly becuase it's deliberately engineered to be one sided and people don't know any better. So far, I haven't seen anything that refutes that claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

yeah, there's more then one false question, but there's also over 300 questions haha.

Anyway, more of em are good.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Steilhe

Amazing how that particular document (passport) survived the inferno. How can people buy the "official story"

And why is it amazing that a passport survived? OH, you are one of those who think that the airplanes just STOPPED inside both Towers and everything in the jets was on fire till the Towers collapsed....

Let's hear it for Publik Skooling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join