It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Example of U.S. Censorship of Mainstream Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Main Stream Madness , I do not know if this have been on tv else where in the world, but Ive not seen it come to light on MSM here, why should it?

Another Example of U.S. Censorship of Mainstream Media

Cynthia McKinney and 20 other humanitarians on the ship “Spirit of Humanity” were stopped in International waters Monday by the Israeli Navy. This is a pretty big deal. An aid ship captured by the armed forces of another country in International waters is an act of piracy…I think. At least it was when Somali pirates captured an American ship recently.

It appears that the U.S. Mainstream media is going to ignore this story even though Cynthia McKinney was once a Congresswoman from Georgia and a Presidential candidate. How odd. What does this say about the news we receive daily from the mainstream media. The New York Times boasts “All the News that’s fit to Print”. Apparently this act of piracy and cowardly behavior isn’t fit to print. I condemn the New York Times for failing to print this news that they are fully aware of.

~snip~ < This means there are more in the Link that is supposed to be here,just incase you should think the story dont make any sense and starts to hazzel my about it !

This isn’t the only example of American censorship. The Russo-Georgian War wasn’t reported as it really was. Georgia started the war and the media knew it. Why then did all the presidential candidates condemn “Russia’s Aggression”?

How long will American citizen’s allow the mainstream media to broadcast only what they want us to hear. If you don’t believe that American media is censored, try to find out why Cynthia McKinney is being held in an Israeli prison on the TV News or from a newspaper. I don’t make this stuff up.

Cynthia McKinney calls WBAIX from Israeli prison. She and 20 others where detained after being seized by Israeli Navy while in international waters. They were attempting to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza.

To watch live updates, interviews, protests go to
www.livestream.com...

Permission Granted to use by all above parties

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
But, guys, this must be intresting, it shows MSM cover up !!
You gotta love this !! ??

new topics

join