It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of "666"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Why implant? You already have the the chip. It is in your cell phones, credit cards, bank cards and any other transaction devices. You can be tracked 24/7 as is. Why spend more money on something which will not be of any additional benefit?

You forgot about social insurance and social security numbers. The mothere of all sheeple branding.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Since UPC codes were metioned in the OP and the debate about johns vison of the mark wasnt really settled, I thought I might just throw this out there for questioning.

could it be that john saw the upc code and didnt have any other way of describing it except for as a 'mark'?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daysofnoe
The Bible says there will be signs. One of the signs is a one world government

Can you please state which bible book, chapter, and verse says this?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks for all the input on this thread. I hope I can clear up any misunderstandings.
First of all, the post on the atom being the answer to 666 is very interesting. I am going to be researching that angle because in combination with the computer chip that makes perfect sense.

The Bible does state that one world government is the end game of the evil one. I suggest to all who read the book of Revelation, you must also read the book of Daniel. The books go hand in hand because these men were subjected to many of the same visions.

Take this to account: Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzars dream to be the final destruction of man-made empires. This is the man-made governments of the world. The final beast that rises above all the beast is so fierce that the entire world follows it. The world is brought under the subjection of this final empire. The mark of the beast, "666", is enforced by this empire.

The number of the beast is the number of the spirit of man. This is the movement, the system, the common belief that is held above Godly wisdom. Therefore the number is the number of man because men follow it.

I will be posting an extensive new thread very soon dealing with the specifics of the New World Order as a Biblical teaching. For those of you with no faith in God, I pray that you change your hearts.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
what what does your brain , your head ?

it decides, intent based on faith, faith is choise

what does your hand ?

by the intends it creates the actions, the fruits

this is the seal that is important

God is One, because of that he does not accuse
the accuser is the devil

go beyond the symbols.

Jonathan.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can I put forward..........

7th seal is the seventh chakra. Chakras are sealed until awakened. Awakening of the seventh chakra is basically enlightenment and contact with god (notice the flower hologram much like the 7 chakra system that covers our third eye area on British passport)?

The idea of a trumpet sounding at the break of this?

The vortex portal, everything eminating from nothing, the cone, is the basis for the cornucopia or horn of plenty throughout history.

This would tie in with the idea that the mark would be in the forehead or right hand. Study of most esocteric texts show portals to eminate from these places.

Hahah, I like the idea of the atom being the mark. They used to call the Nephalim (angels) the watchers they were blue, the Watchmen. What do you guys think about this character and his mark.......

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008

The Bible does state that one world government is the end game of the evil one.

People keep saying this in this thread, but why can no one supply the book, chapter, and verse that states it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join