It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of "666"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The truth of “666”

Revelation 13:16-18
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

By now we have all heard about or seen the technology that our government is planning to insert under our skin. It is a microchip about the size of a grain of rice that can not only track us by GPS but it can access all our vital statistics. With but a scan of this chip the reader will know our medical records and financial situation. All the buying and selling we have done will be on display kind of like how we can access our bank accounts online and check out the activity, except with this system we won’t be the only ones checking it out.
To show that Bible prophecy is accurately inspired, there are only two places on the human body where this chip can be implanted to work properly and so it can be scanned. You guessed it… the hand or the forehead. This is not science fiction, this is science fact.

We are quickly moving towards this chip becoming a part of our reality because the powers that be want to have a cashless society. They want this to become reality because those who control the money control the world and that is simply the way it is. Does the Scripture not say that money in the root of all types of evil?
Your ability to buy groceries for your family will be determined by how much “money” your chip says is presently in your account. If this sounds familiar to how you use your bank/debit card, then it certainly should. The credit system has been preparing us for the cashless society. If you get your check direct deposited into your bank and then go to Wall-Mart and spend $100.00 by using your bank card, then how is that not cashless? Did you actually see a dime of that $100.00?

I learned about the truth of the beast’s mark from Bob Fraley’s book, “Prepare Yourself”. I encourage you all to check out this book and I hope you can receive this information as I did.
The system which has brought about the technology incorporated into the mark of the beast has been around since 1973. It is called the Universal Product Code. (UPC)
The August 25, 1974, issue of the Los Angeles Times explains it by saying, “The grocery store industry has developed what it calls the Universal Product Code (UPC), which to the consumer looks like a series of vertical lines covering an area about the size of a large postage stamp.”
Go grab anything with a UPC label on it. Most of the bars on that UPC symbol are identified by numbers at the bottom of each bar. There are at least three bars with no identification that are typically the first, last and middle bar which are slightly longer than the rest. The number of these bars just happens to be six.
These three sixes are the key working numbers for every version of the UPC code. The triple-six pattern has become the universal design standard; it cannot be changed. The number six is used because it is the perfect computer number. Six is the perfect number because the computer works on a series of six cores that allow current to change direction in order to perform switching operations.
The formula for this system is 6 06 6. To number a card, person, or item, the transaction must be prefixed six hundred, threescore, and six, just as John said in Revelation 13:18.
The little black magnetic strip on the back of your credit or debit card makes use of the same bar code marks. Literally tens of thousands of characters can be micro-encoded on that little black strip and you can believe that this little chip will have much more capacity than that.

Computers are the system that will be used to enslave humanity and they have come our way via science and technology. The worship of technology is Satanism in its purest form.

Let me ask you this question. How could John the Revelator have had any idea about a computer or microchip technology? Say what you will but you can not deny that the Bible is right on this one. Now ask yourself this question: What else is the Bible right about? Could you possibly need the blood of Christ to wash you white from the stains of sin?
I believe you know that answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
For any who doubt the two places the chip works:

There is a flow of electicity that flows from the forehead through the right arm, and that flow makes it possible to have the chip without ever replacing the battery.

The Bible also talks about how anyone with the mark will have a sore that will never heal. They have proven that if the lithium battery breaks, it will cause a sore. That can never be healed.

God created all things, and that is why Revelations says the mark will be in the forehead or right hand, and the chip will only work in those two places. That is why the Bible says the mark of the beast shall be 666, and comuters will only read barcodes that have 6-6-6. The Bible says it will be followed by great tribulation. Anyone want to guess what we are about to enter into?...

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Very interesting find...any information as to when the upc might actually start being imbedded into humans?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It is just a number, no more, no less.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Did you even read the OP?

I believe the chip will begin to be implanted soon after the next false flag "terrorist" attack. It will be presented as a good and necessary thing but the true intentions of it will soon be realized.
The economy has to bottom out and the dollar die off before they can present the chip. That is just around the corner.

God bless

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
reply to post by The Killah29

Did you even read the OP?

I believe the chip will begin to be implanted soon after the next false flag "terrorist" attack. It will be presented as a good and necessary thing but the true intentions of it will soon be realized.
The economy has to bottom out and the dollar die off before they can present the chip. That is just around the corner.

God bless

I read the OP, untill he said Bob Fraley. Then I lost intrest in reading this conspiracy because Fraley is just a bible thumpi' doomsayer and beneath my notice.
Look, I'm not to try to offend you here, but, I honestly don't care that you were raised a christian, and believe in this. The world we live in is already hell, why try to believe that there will be a holy zombie savior. There is no devil, there is no hell, there is no God. If there was, things would be alot better.
Now that aside. Your dollar is already dead in the water. It is constantly losing money to the Eruo, and Pound, why not just embrace it? a one world currency would solve alot of problems, especially for the 'poorer' countres. and the chip will never happen, most will oppose it and it will be the downfall of all government around the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by daysofnoe
For any who doubt the two places the chip works:

There is a flow of electicity that flows from the forehead through the right arm, and that flow makes it possible to have the chip without ever replacing the battery.

Wow, what an amazing find. Where can i check about the chip only working in the wrist or forehead (apart from the book) do you have a link to research ?

If this is proven the bible is going to get a lot more attention !

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A movie once made a quote. 2 divided by 3 is...? The number itself has been used repeatedly already. Have you ever seen the tattoo behind the ear of Mr. Barack? Look for a minute, and tell me what you see.

-Ze'Jesta

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I remember getting a leaflet through the door posted from a Pentecostal church, a couple of years back warning that this is comming. Had pics like this on it.

A little bit about the Chip here too.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not to hijack at all, but this is an old topic. How about a new idea?

Revelation:
Chapter 6: opening of the seven seals
Chapter 7: Mentions "a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God"
Chapter 8: Starts with the seventh seal being opened. Ends with the fourth trumpet having been sounded.
Chapter 9: Fifth trumpet blasted, anyone "without the seal of God on their forehead" gets a nice plague of locusts.
~
Chapter 13: Concerns the beast of the earth, and mentions '666' at the end of the chapter.

So, question. If the chapter refers to the Beast making everyone require a mark on their forehead or right hand, and we can theorize about what this mark could be, what about the seal on the foreheads of God's servants?

1. Many things happen before the 'mark' is required. Alot of which, is all of the hubub about end times. The cataclysms and 'terror'. To believe we are before the seals and trumpets currently, and being able to speculate about the 'mark' why can't we speculate about the 'seal' on 'the foreheads of God's Servants'?

2. If metaphors are most of the composition of chapters before Rev 13, and we are just before the 'mark' is to be required, CERTAINLY, the 'Seal' should be here already.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

let me ask you this question. How could John the Revelator have had any idea about a computer or microchip technology? Say what you will but you can not deny that the Bible is right on this one.

I'm sorry, but he didn't use the word chip now did he?

He didn't use miraculous invention?

He just said it would be a mark. And I could say that the stamp you get when I enter the club was the mark of the beast? Or that the swine flu vaccine is the mark of the beast.

This is just another interpretation of a text that is very much non-relevant to our present world. I apologize, I respect your views and opinions of the Bible, but unless the man said Micro Chip, that's not what he meant.

I've seen thread after thread attempting to tell me the "truth" about things. And the real truth is, we know nothing, about anything.

All we have are educated opinions.

To show that Bible prophecy is accurately inspired, there are only two places on the human body where this chip can be implanted to work properly and so it can be scanned. You guessed it… the hand or the forehead. This is not science fiction, this is science fact.

I hope you have a source to back that up. Simply because I know I can put a chip in my left pinky and scan it just fine, or in my arm, or in my foot if the scanner reached that far. Where is your scientific fact?

And I'm not attempting to derail your thread, I'm just wondering where your getting all this miraculous (pardon the pun) data from?

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

Revelations does not run in chronological order. The events of chapter 13 are taking place in and around chapters 7.

Some scholars say that the Mark of the Beast is not a literal mark-because of the comments of God placing a mark on his elected people. But nothing more is said of that mark, whether it’s a visible mark I’m not sure. When the Israelites left Egypt they placed a Literal Blood mark on the door so that the Angel’s could “pass-over” and not harm them.

The Devil can only counterfeit what God does, so he has to use man to do that-so his mark has to be literal, and it goes on to say unless you have the mark you cannot by or sell.

Revelations 7:14 talks about those that came out of the Great Tribulation. The Great Tribulation is the persecution of the Christians that did not take upon the mark of the beast.

One of the strong reasons I personally have as to why I think it’s a Literal mark and a chip of some sort- To stop Christianity and spreading the word of God(Satan’s plan), Take away the Church and Christian’s money! Neither can function without money. So you have to take upon the mark to live –and according to the Bible if you do that you denounce God and cannot enter into the Heaven. Hence Rev 7:14

Unlike in the days of the early Church! They were persecuted, but could still have secret church meetings in houses etc(Like they do in China and other countries that don’t allow Christianity ) So with no money, Christians now cannot use church buildings and have large Gatherings, and will revert to the same as in those days –secret church meetings. But now what about food, Paying bills, Putting in gas, paying rent, Property tax. Work.

You SERIOUSLY stuck if you cannot buy or sell. Even if you have everything you have paid off and working on solar power. Living off the land. They will still come for you. Do you think the powers that be don’t know all the “survival” plans and tricks.

1. If you own a home you still have to pay property tax each year.
2. All they have to do is check the power grid map and can quickly see which addresses are not subscribing to any power source and come knocking on your door to investigate.

If you can live on someone’s holding or farm that has taken the mark and lets you live there and eat off the land, its about the only way to survive short of taking to the hills and living in the wild.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think it will be a chip. reason he said mark was because the vision he had wasn't literal it was figurative. there may have been a literal mark in the vision but a chip in real life. we know this because you can't buy or sell unless you have a mark in your hand or forehead, why would you need a mark if you have a credit card, or some kind of identification card? who wants a tatoo on their head or hand? its coming fast, the tech is here the signs of the times are getting more and more prevalent. bible says the generation that sees Israel become a nation again will not pass before the return of christ. well the bible says that israel will be come a nation again and we know that israel is the first people to become a nation again after being scattered for thousands of years. The odds of that happening randomly are zero, the fact that the bible said it would happen is proof it was divinely inspired. Repent of your sin and you will be forgiven, God loves you so much he sacrificed his son to save you from death and hell. We were people of sin who deserved death and hell but God loved us so much he made a way for mankind to become righteous again. its free to all those who believe. you can't purchase it with money or goods, you can't work for it, it is free to those who accept jesus believe in their heart and confess him. how much easier can it get?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Keeper of Kheb]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Autowrench;
Hello, JesusSaves2008. I can just tell with a user name like that where you are at. Here is the real data on 666. You really want to know, don't you? As human beings, we are basically a carbon based being, for carbon makes up most of what composes the human body, it's solids, anyway, for we are 70% water.

Physical Properties of the Carbon Atom

Atomic Number 6
Atomic Mass Average: 12.011
Melting Point: 3823 K (3550°C or 6422°F)
Boiling Point: 4098 K (3825°C or 6917°F)
Density: 2.267g/cu.cm.
Velocity of sound [/m s-1]: 18350
Hardness Scale Mohs: 0.5
Stable Isomers (2)

carbon 12 6 protons
carbon 13 6 protons
carbon 14 6 protons
www.edinformatics.com...

Do you get it now? We, mankind, we are the Beast. The 666 is us, all of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~ATS~
. Have you ever seen the tattoo behind the ear of Mr. Barack? Look for a minute, and tell me what you see.

I looked at a bunch of pictures of him and cannot see any tatoo.

Can you please tell us what it is and post a pic of it?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

So how does a man's number, 666, become a barcode or an RFID chip? What man? How is 666 his number?

Why would God care if we had a barcode or a chip so we can buy and sell stuff?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Why implant? You already have the the chip. It is in your cell phones, credit cards, bank cards and any other transaction devices. You can be tracked 24/7 as is. Why spend more money on something which will not be of any additional benefit?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
man, the more i try to stay out of these threads regarding someones truth, the more i find myself reading them lol.

most issues can be found out for yourselves by looking inside for the answer. everyone seems to be hellbent on looking externally for deep answers to questions only to spend their hard earned money on books. books are meant to sell, that is the bottom line. what a better way to sell a book than to play on the unknown.

religion is a control method and not much else.

if someone took the time to look themselves, instead of taking some man's written word for truth, we would have far less conflict in the world.

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this story back in the early 80's. Guess what? The end of the world didn't come. Revelations is one of several apocolyptical tales written at the time. What people don't get is that it predicted the end of the world... in about 20 years time. People who wrote these kind of tales back then well... they were just like people who write these tales today; they figured they would see the end of the world.

So, it didn't happen and it was not written for us. No matter what anyone says, it won't change these two facts. Don't take my word for it, research it for yourself through historical, not religious sources. Either accept reality and move on; there are much better things you could be doing with your time. Or refuse it and keep it to yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
People have said the world was coming to an end from the beginning of time... To call the Bible wrong because of mans paranoia, makes no sense. The Bible says there will be signs. One of the signs is a one world government.... NWO is Bible?!?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join