It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whos into body modifications?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i am pretty heavy into tattoos and recently started to get into piercings. i went and got my septum pierced on tuesday and let me tell you it hurt BAD.
so what kind of mods are you into?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I love how most body mods/art look, but I'm too chicken to get anythin done myself

The best things I've ever seen, were head implants. Big metal spikes (well, an inch), coming out the guys skull. It was proper wicked. He also had implants down his arms, to make it all like a lizards spine. (and a load of ink work) I avoided eye contact with him for most of the night cos he looked well scary. (small club, hard to do) Ended up having an indepth conversation with him, about the life, the universe and everything. Turns out he was one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting

If I was going to do anything, it'd be them head spikey things. They were proper hardcore body mods.

oh, edit to say, if you've got any art on the go, it's very bad form to not post up lots of pictures of it.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i think my septum looks cool but it did hurt like a mo. i was very scared when i went to get it but i took my son and my brother cause i knew i wouldn't wuss outin front of them.
the piercer said that the septum is one of the worst ones besides below the belt ones.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My body seems to reject piercings but I want to try more... and I want a tattoo in a few years.

Basically I just have a home-done scarification. It actually came out pretty well. I've had it for about a year and it's faded but not terribly.

But I don't SUGGEST doing that yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't get piercings.

Don't get me wrong, I mean whatever floats your boat. I just don't get it.

I have not gotten a tattoo for the simple reason that I keep changing my mind. I get a real chuckle thinking what I wanted to get 30 years ago. (really glad I didn't)

But then again, I still haven't figured out the reason for a necktie yet either.

Anyone know the reason for a necktie?

Seriously, anyone?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The last piercing I had done over a month ago still hurts when it's even lightly touched.

It is an ear piercing in the top of my ear in the cartilage. I am up and awake right now because I was about to pull it out as it was impossible to get out of pain laying on my left side.

I can't turn wuss now as I had it done with my 3 granddaughters and 2 of them still have theirs in.

I have a few tats and want more. They seem to be addictive to me.

Remember the show your tats thread a year or two ago?

[edit on 8-8-2009 by dizziedame]

top topics

join