It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Has Abonded Us: We are in Hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thats right; you are already here!
What you do in this little life you have is what makes the difference.
The Christian God has come and gone. Religion is only a guide to live by.
You are the only one responsible for your misgivings- not anyone else or not any myhtical being you dream-up, or WANT to deliver you unto salvation.
Save yourself.
Accept responsibilty for your own actions, and stop placing the blame at the feet of some fictious AVATAR for your idea spirituality.
If God is all around, why is the God everywhere but within yourselves????

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Did it take you very long to come up with this?

Of course people need to be responsible for themselves. That is called free will, and we are all given that.

Is your GOD on your avatar?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You are only in Hell if you choose to be.

The creator is all around, especially within you. All you have to do is look.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
You are the only one responsible for your misgivings- not anyone else or not any myhtical being you dream-up, or WANT to deliver you unto salvation.
Save yourself.
Accept responsibilty for your own actions, and stop placing the blame at the feet of some fictious AVATAR for your idea spirituality.

This is not hell. I dont know where you get that from

GOD is everywhere and inside us. Some people choose to believe other not. GOD gave us free will to decide for ourselves whether or not we want to hear his spark within us or not

I dont expect GOD to come in and save the day. That is not how I believe GOD operates. GOD is not a person, being, but more like the original thought. The Christian God is based on past alien intervention, not the true Universal GOD.

Just my two cents. for what its worth

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

No that is not my God

Likewise your reply didnt take long either.
It astounds me that so many individuals will tout the bible this and that on these boards.
nothing wrong woth that is there? Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and comments; and I m certainlt not trying to ram it down anyones throat.
But what interests me is that there are certain faiths that only require one to pray as atonement and thats that.
An easy way out of guilt I say.
Anyway what if that was my God??
Not that I would accept a man as God; that would indeed be a prophet.
I guess it wouldn't be as rightous as your god

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Hi tribe....exactly one of my points!

If God is within; why do people bother going to a designated church to worship?
have they lost their way....Bah Bah

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I personally don't see how this could be hell....it so beautiful here!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I agree with you on this.

There is no need to "go" anywhere other than within.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If this is hell then chain me to the wall! haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No that is not my God

Likewise your reply didnt take long either.

Ya, well, I thought your title was interesting considering Anton LaVey is your choice of an avatar. I read "The Satanic Bible," years ago.

But what interests me is that there are certain faiths that only require one to pray as atonement and thats that.

You know, all I have to say here is, "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is." Oh, and that you missed that those faiths like a few dollars added to a collection plate for those prayers to work, too!

An easy way out of guilt I say.

See my reply just above!

Anyway what if that was my God??
Not that I would accept a man as God; that would indeed be a prophet.
I guess it wouldn't be as rightous as your god

To each his own as long as it harms no other.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If God is within; why do people bother going to a designated church to worship?

There is strength in numbers where more than one is gathered for prayer.
That, and that for many church goers, it is the only way they socialize in the world. Anton LaVey held rituals where there were lots of attendees, so?

have they lost their way....Bah Bah

People don't have to just attend a designated church to worship, and lose their way. All one has to do is take a good look at the world today and see that.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Save yourself.
Life in this world is hellish. So? Time to despair? Hardly!
Our lives are not little. My life is a tremendous flurry off activity, no matter how long it lasts and can take in a universe's worth of significance in insight and power. We were designed by God to be gods ourselves. That was Lucifer's deception, to make Man think they were not, in order for them to accept his plan on how to be gods, when they already were.
Oh, sadly for those to speak ill of God, the God of Jesus is not gone but waits for them to fill the cup of His wrath by making statements about His non-existence, in order to righteously stomp them out.
The Holy Spirit of God is the guide to live by. The Bible is what tells how to get in touch with the Holy Spirit.
Evil spirits of Satan surround those who he wants to destroy, to cause you fear and despair and eventually to forsake God.
God loves you and wanted so much to save you, His very son suffered and died for you, and he is heavily invested in your salvation is not going to let you go.
We can not save ourselves, and by ourselves we can not even believe in our having been saved.
Because you are righteous in the eyes of God, thanks to the work of Jesus, you can have the indwelling of the spirit who will bring you into full alignment with being acceptable to live in Heaven.
God is present through His Spirit to bring you to Him and will heal your disbelief.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Actually, it's not really far from the truth - except for that whole abandoned stuff. It's just a lesson of good and evil.

1. We are sinners.

2. We do pay for our sins here a good bit of the time, directly or indirectly.

3. We are born not knowing god.

4. Most people do not even understand what god is, much less find him.

5. We are manipulated and enslaved. The land of confusion.

6. It's widely known as Satans Kingdom, not God's.

7. There is pain and suffering all over the place.

Take a look at places like Africa, that is certainly hellish.

On the other hand, you can find many good things too.

So do the math. Lesson of good and evil, to bring about an understanding of the two, in order to repent for your sins - which translate directly to fix your mistakes. You fix your mistakes, graduate and move on to better things.

Some might liken it to a prison, a quarantine or just that men will destroy themselves from stupidiity, I look at it as a school. No matter which of those you pick, in the end it's the same things required to get off this rock. All you gotta do is look up in the sky to see there are many other worlds to discover.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, I will agree that there are people on this planet that do some pretty horrid things so I can understand why you think God would have abandoned us. But, I can honestly say He didn't, and no this is not Hell, whatever one may think.

We have a right to choose to love and hate. Hate and love. If I remember right, in Hell, not only do they not serve breakfast, lunch, or dinner, they do not serve love. No waffles. No $5 subs. No pizza. No candy. And worse, NO GOD which = no love.

Many bad things happen in this world and some for no good reasons. You can't let that discourage you though. But, there are many good things in this world. One of them being love. You love your mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, spouse, pet? If you feel a very great fantastic emotion towards another, I can honestly then say God has not gone away from us. He works through spirit. Through our heart. He provides us with love.

Hell is so bad, even Vlad the Impaler (Dracula known to some), if he were to come back to life, would run around warning everybody of the horror that awaits in Hell and to repent while you still can. Then spend the rest of his time praying to God. One can only imagine Hitler and Pol Pot. Stalin and Japanese Unit 731. Even Anton LaVey.

If you do not believe in God, I will not judge you. If whatever religion you are apart of thinks this place is Hell, then I have no say. But I'm only posting because you mentioned God. Anyway, have a great day!!!

new topics

top topics

join