It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama comment a bit too freely spoken?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Was Obama comment a bit too freely spoken?

www.nashuatelegraph.com

A Telegraph reader’s online criticism of President Barack Obama that invoked New Hampshire’s “Live Free or Die” motto had the Nashua man unexpectedly dealing with the Secret Service.

The man, who posted his comments Wednesday under the username NashuaDan, wrote that Obama’s events are often orchestrated and that the president’s upcoming Town Hall meeting in Portsmouth could be more of the same.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

His posting began: “Town Hall in quotation marks is right. Everything this charlatan does is orchestrated. Good luck getting a question answered unless you are one of his ‘plants.’ It’s guaranteed that every question will go according to plan; this empty suit of a President has never done anything that wasn’t scripted or read off a teleprompter.”

NashuaDan said that by invoking the state motto, he intended only to remind readers of what New Hampshire stands for.

So.... will the Secret Service be speaking with all NH residents since "Live Free or Die" is stamped on just about everything up here?

www.nashuatelegraph.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yeah but how many people go around saying "I'll show you what LIVE FREE OR DIE MEANS!"

I think it was incredibly prudent of the Secret Service to contact this guy. It seems they thought it was innocuous but would be accountable if they didn't follow up.

They followed up, he explained, and everyone parted ways.

This is the system acting as it should....

No one was in the wrong in this situation.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nice, As usual some 'fearful' (and likely vindictive) Obamatron admitted having turned him in... Just In Case.

Fear motivates in deranged ways.

How utterly vindictive. I would hope that some regular users here that have threatened turning in others for ANYTHING, think twice. We have moderators. Blurt it out to the mods and let them turn people in...

There are other very popular threads in the 'recent posts' listing where posters are horrified that WhiteHouse.gov would ask for citizens to turn in their friends and neighbors if something seemed 'fishy' about disinfo emails etc.. being circulated.

Like THEY are able to set the record straight on Health Care or anything else for that matter. There are totally contradicting statements; on the record, no less, from many government officials. Absolutely contradictory statements on video. Man if that isn't blatant lieing I don't know is... And so as result... Protests. Conflict like none since the 60's.

I hope it doesn't go as far as something like the National Guard shootings in Ohio.

Seems most protesters are saying STOP. Stop right now and let some dust clear.

The guy that posted the comment has some good balls; unlike our 'President', will fess up when questioned. Our 'President' that couldn't pass a Secret Service screening. LOL

Keep Speaking Freely! Humiliate the lowly snitches! (Tar and Feather?)

[edit on 8·7·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am from Texas.

If the secret service came for me randomly, well they would catch one center mast and it would be legal.

Hope my state cedes from the union.

EDIT: I use explosive rounds. There is no surviving it.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by crisko]

new topics

top topics

join