It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carolina Jihad Suspect Talked of Domestic Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Carolina Jihad Suspect Talked of Domestic Attacks

www.familysecuritymatters.org

Agent Michael Sutton testified during a detention hearing for Daniel Patrick Boyd, Boyd's sons Zakariya and Dylan, and co-defendants Hysen Sherifi, Ziyad Yaghi, Anes Subasic and Mohammad Omar Aly Hassan. The men were arrested last week and charged in a conspiracy to commit terrorist acts abroad. If convicted, each could be sentenced to life in prison.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Unfortunately it is true that there are this sort of people living in the U.S., trying to murder innocent people due to their flawed, and medieval ideologies.

The charges are being raised against a Muslim man, his two sons, and four other terrorists.

These are the terrorists which the DHS should go after, instead of labeling most Americans as "possible terrorists" for wanting to defend the Second Amendment, or the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights within it.

Instead of concentrating more in these REAL terrorist, who really pose a threat, Communist Janet Napolitano, the DHS, and the current administration want to go after law abiding Americans who dare to fear, or dislike Communism, who dare to dislike a One World Government, or questions any laws, or bills passed by the current administration.

Janet Napolitano, the DHS, and the current administration SHOULD BE ASHAMED of doing this to us.

www.familysecuritymatters.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I actually thought this news would have interested some members.

I also read, i think it was somewhee in the wbsite that apparently the goons at Islamabad have dissapeared. There are no guards at the entrace of the extremist Muslim military training camp, and all that can be seen are Muslim women, and children.

One contractor was claiming that he had been paid to build underground networks and space for the training this Islamic extremists living in the U.S. paid him for, and he thought that the underground bunkers were large enough for them to train down there.

I wonder what they are doing now that they don't want to do it out in the 70 acre land that they own.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Your funny. You do realize that the guy is an American from NC right? The feds would have you think that this white guy went to A-stan when he was straight out of high school and fought the Soviets. Then Boyd came home and started a family, named his son Zach even though he is such a radical Muslim. Then went back to Pakistan and trained how to kill his buds back home.
I highly doubt it. I think this guy is and has been set up so DHS can scream, Red necks are terrorist too!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Everyone knows that Muslims are highly capable of being terrorists.

DHS' intent in talking about left and right-wing terrorism was an attempt to shed light on lesser-known, but still existent origins of terrorism. There is absolutely no point in writing up a report on a subject everyone knows about.

You gotta think about these things instead of always taking it so personally.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

Every subject being discussed in these forums HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE.... that doesn't make any topics any less interesting to discuss if new evidence comes out, and how in the world did I take this personally?

new topics

top topics

join